Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Band::Baaja::Breakup ||Thread 1-Complete|| (Page 50)

bellsmas Senior Member
bellsmas
bellsmas

Posted: 22 April 2013 at 3:47am | IP Logged
Great start dear Mrinu and Sabah...

waiting for more from you 2 :)

sruthick IF-Rockerz
sruthick
sruthick

Posted: 22 April 2013 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Suprb strtng...
So Arnav s Lavanya's fiance...
Intrstng...Cntinue soon
..MorningStar.. IF-Dazzler
..MorningStar..
..MorningStar..

Posted: 22 April 2013 at 4:48am | IP Logged

Chapter 2 ~ Reliving Old Memories

Khushi smiled at Her enthusiasm. "OK then. Meet Me at The Taj Lounge on Monday at 5 P.M along with Your fiance. We will work out Your details. Your fiance's name?" Khushi questioned.

Lavanya blushed and replied, "Arnav. Arnav Singh Raizada."

"Alright then, make sure you bring Mr. Raizada along. Tomorrow I have a wedding to attend. Have been planning for 3 months and finally going to see the results! Otherwise I would have fixed a meeting for tomorrow itself!", Khushi concluded as Lavanya gave in a slight giggle.

"Thank you so much Miss Gupta! You've really made my day!", squealed Lavanya in enthusiasm and Excitement.

Or shall we say... Overexcitement!

"My pleasure Miss Kashyap! I'll see you day after then.", concluded Khushi

Lavanya smiled and left the place. Khushi flipped her diary and jotted down:

# Meeting with Miss Kashyap and Mr. Raizada on Monday!

She looked over at the card given by Lavanya and read the name out loud:

'Arnav Singh Raizada'

"Why do I feel its Ar... Uhh.. Never mind!", she shrugged off.

"Phew.. Anyways! Now lemme grab some breakfast before Payal shouts out her lungs at me!", sighed Khushi and giggled at the thought.

She walked out of her home office and went to the kitchen where Payal was preparing some french toast.

"Aah! I love you Bestie! By the way.. How did you know I wanted to have French toast today?", asked Khushi

"There is nothing new in this!!! If given a chance you'll have French toast for breakfast everyday!", exclaimed Payal.

Khushi giggled and they had their breakfast and soon made their way to the main office for the meeting with the Mehta's for the final run through of the wedding arrangements.

After which She heard a knock on the door.

"Come in!", called out Khushi

The caterers walked in.

"Oh! I had forgotten my meeting with The Taj Caterers!", She sighed.

"Good Afternoon Ma'am.. The menu is planned as per our first meeting! Request you to check and confirm the same!", said Mr. Sharma, head of the Catering Agency.

She took the file and glanced over the finalized menu.

"It's alright Mr. Sharma. Make sure there is no mishap or problems!", ordered Khushi

Mr. Sharma nodded and went out of her cabin.

The rest of the day was busy as the Mehta's Wedding was the next day. The next day was finally a bit relaxed as all her hard work had paid off. The wedding was going as per schedule and as per plan there were no problems that occurred.

Khushi and Payal made their way back home for a good night sleep with a content smile lingering on their faces.

Next morning.. Khushi was flipping through her phone sitting in her home office. She was wearing a black pencil skirt and a red top walking to and fro glancing at her phone.

"Shall I shift your bed here to the office?", questioned Payal as she entered the room with 2 glasses of apple juice.

"Sure! With pleasure.. Till my clients don't have an issue with it!", Khushi replied

"Please don't overwork! You have only one meeting today!", exclaimed Payal

"Yeah yeah! I know Bestie! Just chill!", replied Khushi

The random talks continued as they sipped on their Apple Juice. The day passed with some phone calls and slow preparations for the next wedding. Khushi glanced at her wrist watch.

"It's 4.30pm.. I should get going!", exclaimed Khushi as she picked up her car keys

"All the best!", wished Payal

Khushi walked out and drove to The Taj Lounge for the meeting. She texted Lavanya as she moved out.

"Hello Miss. Kashyap, I have reserved a table for our meeting! See you at 5!"

Within minutes came a reply,

"Sure Miss Gupta! Thank you! :)"

Khushi walked into The Taj Lounge and further walked to the table she had reserved. She saw a couple sitting there with their back facing her. She walked to the front.

"Hi! Miss Kashyap!", She greeted with a warm handshake, She then looked over at the man.

"Mr Raizada! Nice to meet you!", She said with a warm smile.

"Hi, Miss Gupta!", squealed Lavanya

"So, Shall We begin?", asked Khushi as she sat down

"Hi Khushi! Remember Me?", asked a surprised Arnav.

"Uhhh...", she said looking at Arnav more carefully.

"Oh My God!! Arnie.. It's you??", she squealed

Arnav smiled as Lavanya threw a confused look.

"How are You, Khushi! Been so long!", exclaimed Arnav

"Very! I felt it was You when I read your name on your card!", she concluded

"Is that so?", questioned Arnav with a lopsided grin.

"Come on, Arnie! I could never forget you! What say, Raizada?", winked Khushi.

"Oh yeah, Gupta!", smirked Arnav.

The waiter came in and broke the conversation, "Hi, Khushi Ma'am.. What do I get for you today?"

"Usual!", she replied with a smile.

"A black coffee for me!", said Arnav.

"No sugar!", informed Khushi.

"You remember?", asked Arnav with a wide grin.

"Of course! I have made that disgusting coffee so many times with my own hands during project nights in school!", She exclaimed.

"What about you ma'am?", the waiter asked Lavanya.

"Ice Tea!", she replied.

The waiter nodded and went away.

"I can't believe YOU are getting married!", mocked Khushi.

"What the... What do you mean by stressing on YOU!!! And by the way I can say the same... I can't believe YOU are planning my wedding!", asked Arnav wide-eyed.

"Yeah yeah! Ofcourse.. but you were so against marriage and falling in love that I never thought you would get married!", replied Khushi.

"I'm still against the falling in love and that's why ended up in an arranged marriage!", said Arnav

"Aah.. Now I know.. Your Di is one hell of a lady! The only person who can make you do anything against your wish!", said Khushi with a wide smirk.

"Yeah!", replied Arnav.

He continued, "Remember how Di made me apologize to you for pushing you into the swimming pool when you had come to my place for the project work?", he questioned.

"Oh Yes I do... The project I was never willing to do because the teacher partnered me with YOU!", she sighed.

"Oh please.. I wasn't too eager either Khushi!!!", exclaimed Arnav.

"Oh hell... The school used to go on a war.. Raizada vs. Gupta!", She squealed remembering the fun old school days.

Arnav laughed out, "Those days were so much fun!", he said with a smile.

Khushi looked over at Lavanya and spoke, "Oh I'm sorry Miss Kashyap! Just got carried away! So tell me.. What is the theme you want for your wedding?", asked Khushi as she handed over a Theme Book to Lavanya.

The waiter came in with the beverages. The trio sipped over their respective drinks as Lavanya glanced through the theme book.

"I love the peacock theme.. The blue-green color is Wow!", squealed Lavanya as Khushi looked over with a smile and Arnav just looked over with a sigh.

Precap - "I can't believe that I am still crushing over Him!"

Next- Chapter 3- Just like High School

~~~~~~~~

Please read the next post for the Writer's Note.

~~~~~~~~

Edited by ..MorningStar.. - 08 June 2013 at 12:43am

The following 221 member(s) liked the above post:

zil143aparna_mtanishasingh3rachealvanesha230thepelicanPantheraoncaPS27hukfsadiasazialoony-toonyneena2000Rudrigurukhushseemaaryanocean28sangeethbalakasya123bhambarisukritaa12sham24rupikastephanieferTinkJiarakhee12paaskhannaSilvergirlkanzshona15Archu61Armelatasmineanisa79abcdefg1234567bluewater07Swathiarshisimransmilykeshinee20narmathabiju21shona2312898Lucky88ll..Gungun..llBeautiful_Devilspanny93zupiSonia_J16mini_meoo3hearty_harshaArshi_fanadaicha99fanficsarviarshidivya1122Priya_0Harshi.IPK25imrankhanpunnaanchalHuleygirlankii543Lovely_Bajwa_MILLI_KReader_HobbyCute6adventure_roksnissotaani16AneesahJabeenLazy_Beanss..ipkkndAsvatiVIRMANbestopal10megh.arhiDIYA_21aksujinnsunnTirtharupacuteyraizada84Sweta...tvserial2012spicyraysMahimaMVSusita825_Roka_sakhter90avantika_2012IPKKNDbigfanpia-loves-sarunLalaland222msrenjinicoolfloraPatatorichaarshisagarpatadiasweetnonividya.sanjaychinnuvyassaavan_loverNikhi.mansijani21seshatreehira2050lakshyaNktpari_goyalbridgeofdreamsfareelove.piyalidva2vraTANVI_SEXYnilmiArShiDelenaArHiLover-xpopstarITS_LEENAipkknd-fanarshiadvayAasmaalivandana73mehak06fleursswat.gShru9ti..Sruthi..ApoorvaraniMithikushDivyahetnooliTeriKhamoshiyan...Tripti...zayana123arshi_sniaAndy_DynamiteDrkkAlai123mubina_m19saakhi01spillaranjanatripathi--Sarunholic--praseethaMJ_K2smillitashi26ArshiDewaneeCRAZY4_SARUN..sweetchilly..pmehra300YaSha0512.aarnavdis_arshiaashi12dhakdhak22muskaansobtimahrusweetyDrama.QueensushnajisasruthickdeeswarnamastermagicianShikhaKhushisana11Laters_Babymusicfan5sweetydoll32Sona257B.S.I_Love_YouxMidnightStarxriafnachandana.smeniranjana00MISTIEayshaomarAmti4upriasweetbhaktiiisudhareddyfrenzyydesisweetheart9caskermayuloveuThanuAditya..Anita..drunkiiebabeShafooEthereal-Path_disha_jeb1tinselflowers4u-Cheeni-sarunsashasinghAngel13--MISHTEE--pinky89ChitraFPoochiePierkapoor1382ASR6262summaiyasayedsnoopy84diyadivyaameena671Dee_Jseeta_naipsjas0308ayaazukideewaniMrs_Darcy_17Happytwinklepup03-Roshini-happy_cupcakehoney-sweety..Gunjan...Khamosh.CrazyDollAnandiara_000chavvi16mishti_17--Mahima---Mrinalini-Infinity.Nichuss

-Mrinalini- IF-Stunnerz
-Mrinalini-
-Mrinalini-

Posted: 22 April 2013 at 4:48am | IP Logged
Banner Credits- -Mrinalini-

~~~~

~~~Writers' Note~~~

A Collaboration between 
..MorningStar.. Heart and -Mrinalini-

~~~~~

Heyllo Lovely People! Hug

How are you all? Big smile

We are surprised.. Uh.. SHOCKED at the response. Shocked 
We did not think that this story would get such an amazing response! Embarrassed

We feel encouraged when we read ur comments!
I hope you like the second chapter as well. Big smile

Thank you so much for the love and appreciation!
The story will progress at it's own pace.. Please be patient! Embarrassed

For Our Other Works, peep into our Index:

Love, Heart

Mrina & Sabah.

Edited by -Mrinalini- - 22 April 2013 at 2:16pm

The following 73 member(s) liked the above post:

divya1122hearty_harshall..Gungun..llnnsunnopal10megh.arhiAsvatiVIRMANbestLil_Miss_CrazyLazy_Beansstaani16ankii543MILLI_K..ipkkndSweta...tvserial2012_Roka_Nikhi.pia-loves-sarunLalaland222avantika_2012MahimaMVITS_LEENAhararnavpopstarArShiDelenaApoorvarani..MorningStar..--Sarunholic--TeriKhamoshiyan...Tripti...mubina_m19dhakdhak22muskaansobtipmehra300YaSha0512.aarnavsruthickvibha92sana11chandana.sdeeswarnaayshaomarAmti4usudhareddymeniranjana00bhaktiiiriafnaxMidnightStarxLaters_Babyseeta_naipsAngel13--MISHTEE--ASR6262summaiyasayedrkapoor1382pinky89drunkiiebabe..Anita.._disha_jeb1Ethereal-PathayaazukideewaniMrs_Darcy_17diyadivyahappy_cupcakepup03..Gunjan..IPK..Jenny.Khamosh.-Xpress-ara_000chavvi16

Preet.Kc IF-Sizzlerz
Preet.Kc
Preet.Kc

Posted: 22 April 2013 at 4:56am | IP Logged
res
wow i beat eveone this time LOL LOL 
proud of my self Embarrassed Embarrassed
but i do this just for you stalker Hug Hug

Edited by HK90 - 22 April 2013 at 12:43pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..MorningStar..CrazyDollAnandi-Mrinalini-

Lil_Miss_Crazy Goldie
Lil_Miss_Crazy
Lil_Miss_Crazy

Posted: 22 April 2013 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Res

aww... .Lavanya sounds cute to me ...

I hope she remains like dis.. 

awww... Abhi I pity her.. bechari is gonna suffer a heart break.. :'(

Di's u have to have to find someone for her to isi FF mai.. please please please Di... 

coz I seriously love this blushing La Di... Day Dreaming

n Khsuhi .. haww... Khushi ko yaad nahi aya Who Arnav singh Raizada.. 

n aww.. pehle Arnav ko yaad aya .. 

n OMG.. Khushi ho yaad aya toh Kya yaad aya.. she yeh bhi remembers that Arnav does not have sugar in his coffee.. :O :O 

the much awaited Arnav Khushi ka amna samna was a super duper hit Di... <3<3<3<3<3<3<3

aww.. wanted more of that Project ka FB.. :P 

Ohk.. forget that .. did I just see what I see... 

*Rubbing my EYES*

OMG... . FREAKING HELL... 

Khushi is "STILL" Crushing over Arnav ... 

Arnav Ki toh nikal padi..:P 

Nalayak Khushi pehle yaad anhi aya who Arnav ... and abhi Madam crushing over him...

Whatever.. Mujhe pta hia ki its goona be.. muhahahaha ...Fun 

cant wait for more ... 

Jaldi Jaldi update Di.. <3<3<3<3<3<3

N for yeh wala Update... 

Loved it Di.. <3<3<3<3 

Edited by arshioholic - 23 April 2013 at 4:40am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

divya1122..ipkknd..MorningStar..mubina_m19meniranjana00bhaktiiisummaiyasayed-Mrinalini-

hearty_harsha Senior Member
hearty_harsha
hearty_harsha

Posted: 22 April 2013 at 5:41am | IP Logged
di update soon
waiting
Dee_J IF-Sizzlerz
Dee_J
Dee_J

Posted: 22 April 2013 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Res Tongue

****edited****