Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Band::Baaja::Breakup ||Thread 1-Complete|| (Page 25)

PaRud_AddicT IF-Sizzlerz
PaRud_AddicT
PaRud_AddicT

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 7:17am | IP Logged
T

Edited by arshi.loverb - 17 April 2013 at 7:17am

PaRud_AddicT IF-Sizzlerz
PaRud_AddicT
PaRud_AddicT

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 7:20am | IP Logged
now res next page fast

..MorningStar.. IF-Dazzler
..MorningStar..
..MorningStar..

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 7:34am | IP Logged

C
hapter 1 ~ Meet The Planner

Pink rose petals for Flower Shower

Call the Designer for fittings.

Push NK for the Invitations Confirmation.

Ask Payal to arrange a meeting with the new Client.

Khushi sat on the edge of Her bed and flipped through Her phone.

"Payal! I need the catering list ASAP!" Khushi screamed making Her voice echo in the large bedroom.

"K, Normal People say Good Morning first and not start ordering their work right away." Payal rebuked while entering the room with a tray laden with the morning newspaper, a tea pot and two cups.

"Oh, I am Sorry. Good Morning, Bestie!" Khushi squealed and hugged Payal.

Payal Mehra, Khushi's Best Friend-Advisor-Assistant, rolled Her eyes and set the tray on the table.

"So, You all dressed up for work already??" Payal said giving a once over to Khushi's outfit of a simple blue blouse and black pencil skirt.

"Yes. The Mehta's wedding is tomorrow and I need to kick start my day early." Khushi said brushing her hair vigorously.

"Okay. Calm down. We are all sorted." Payal said in a calm voice.

"Payal, We need to speak to the Florist again and I will kill Him if He backs out at the last minute."  Khushi growled while flipping through Her to-do list on the phone.

"Khushi... I think You did not hear Me. You need to calm down! Everything is going according to our plan. Now Do You want to see today's schedule??" Payal said flipping the planner on Her phone.

"Well, Let's see what You have planned for today considering that the Mehta's wedding is tomorrow. Please keep some time for breathing." Khushi said sipping Her tea.

"Okay. You have a meeting scheduled with a new client at our Home office in half an hour. Right after that our meeting with the Mehta's for the final run through is scheduled at the Star Reception Hall and then The Taj Caterers will meet You at our Main Office." Payal started reading from Her planner.

"Do I have to be there for the Caterers meeting??" Khushi complained.

"Yes. You have to be there for the meeting and finalize the menu." Payal confirmed.

"Okay. And did You check the fittings with the designer??" Khushi inquired ticking off something on her phone.

"Yes. The bride is supposed to be at the boutique at 5 in the evening. I will be there. So, Don't worry." Payal confirmed calmly.

Khushi looked at Her Best Friend who could be calm even if there was a tsunami and smiled in gratefulness.

Khushi Gupta was the Top Wedding Planner of Delhi. Everyone knew the place to go if You wanted one of the most chic, most fabulous, and most unforgettable weddings you could have was  Happiness Wedding Planners. Everyone wanted Her to plan for their wedding.

Khushi loved every minute of being a Wedding Planner. She loved to take care of every single moment to give the client a wedding of their dreams.

"K!!" Payal's scream jerked Khushi out of her thoughts.

"Yes.. I am listening." Khushi said while trying to remember the flow of the conversation.

"So You are going to agree???" Payal exclaimed and continued, "You are going to agree even though our appointment diary is full??"

"What am I going to agree??" Khushi questioned in confusion.

"See.. You are lost...!" Payal complained stacking the tea cups back on the tray."I had a call from someone named Lavanya Kashyap. She is our New client. Apparently, She was present during the last wedding that We planned.And She wants You to plan Her wedding now."

"Ooh... Thats nice. So when is She meeting Us?" Khushi inquired.

"Ummm... Anytime now." Payal confirmed checking Her wristwatch.

On cue, The intercom rang indicating a new visitor.

"Hello. Happiness Wedding Planners. Who is this?" Khushi said in a sweet voice.

"Hey ... This is Lavanya Kashyap. I have an appointment." A overly sweet voice came through the intercom.

"Come on In." Khushi said and turned to Payal.

"All the Best." Payal gave a thumbs up.

Khushi walked in to her office to be greeted by a  tall girl with big eyes and straight hair.

"Hello. I am Khushi. Welcome to Happiness Wedding Planners." Khushi greeted while shaking Her hands with the Girl.

"I am Lavanya Kashyap." Lavanya introduced.

"So tell Me... How can I help You?" Khushi said putting Her best smile on.

"I am getting married in two months time and I know that You are probably booked, but I was wondering if You could plan My wedding." Lavanya looked at Khushi apologetically.

"Oh... Two months time. That is too tight for my schedule." Khushi confirmed.

"I know but I really wanted You to plan My wedding. I saw the wedding that You planned for My Best Friend, Sam Malhotra, last month and I was floored." Lavanya explained.

"See... I cant possibly give You the thumbs up but I will try fitting You in. Just give Me two days and I will get back to You." Khushi said noting the time in her planner.

"Oh. OK. I hope You will be able to fit Us in somehow.Please take My number and give Me a call." Lavanya said offering a stiff business card to Khushi.

"OK. Wait. I think I can fit You in my schedule. I dont have any immediate weddings lined up." Khushi said intently staring at Her planner.

"Ohhh... Thats Excellent!" Lavanya squealed.

Khushi smiled at Her enthusiasm. "OK then. Meet Me at The Taj Lounge on Monday at 5 P.M along with Your fiance. We will work out Your details. Your fiance's name?" Khushi questioned.

Lavanya blushed and replied, "Arnav. Arnav Singh Raizada."

Precap- "Hi Khushi! Remember Me?"

Next- Chapter 2- Reliving Old Memories
~~~~~~~~

Please read the next post for the Writer's Note.

~~~~~~~~

Edited by ..MorningStar.. - 22 April 2013 at 3:33pm

The following 226 member(s) liked the above post:

jbj1rosmyerszil143aparna_mtanjerinevanesha230thepelicanPantheraoncaMcoyzPoonam_Pnturniploony-toonyneena2000Rudrigurukhushseemaaryan--Sasha--ammuibhambariGr8tymskasya123sham24rupikasukritaa12Dee.kanzshona15Armelatasminenewfoundloveanisa79LoveRP-divya-paaskhannaSilvergirljankisoni86abcdefg1234567shona231289madhuishqdivya1122piyakrishnanSoniaNankitbakaArhi_jia_Monayasimransmilymini_meoo3Sonia_J16bellsmaszupiprasanna.pBeautiful_Devil25imrankhanhearty_harshasuhana_kaysh05arviarshiHarshi.IPKtaani16ankii543Lovely_Bajwa_MILLI_KLazy_BeanssReader_Hobby..ipkkndAneesahJabeen20839355Cute6adventure_roksVIRMANbestnnsunnopal10megh.arhiHuleygirl_Roka_Sweta...tvserial2012tinsel_akiraLalaland222avantika_2012sakhter90IPKKNDbigfansweetnonipinklyrichaarshisaavan_loverNikhi.vidya.sanjayrati123coolfloravaleyrieRhysennbridgeofdreamsnature-loverfareehararnavsneaky-ajTANVI_SEXYArHiLover-xbhavnahseshatreehira2050pari_goyalarshiadvaymehak06Aasmaalivandana73ipkknd-fanITS_LEENApopstarswat.gfleurs--Sarunholic--praseethaMJ_K2..Sruthi..Shru9tiApoorvaranitanviaDrkkAlai123DivyahetTeriKhamoshiyan...Tripti...Andy_Dynamitesweet_sanjuzayana123arshi_sniaranjanatripathimubina_m19spillasaakhi01smilli..ashiya...aarnavvarsha2KD..sweetchilly..pmehra300YaSha0512wiwyArshiDewaneekoiskDrama.Queenvibha92dis_arshidhakdhak22CRAZY4_SARUNflirtatious.muskaansobtiallegromahrusweetydeeswarnamastermagiciansweetydoll32sana11jisaISensedYousushnasruthicksamia19chandana.sxMidnightStarxsaima4744riafnasspoorthyLaters_BabySona257B.S.I_Love_Youdesisweetheart9angullgrl91ushankitvccaskerkiran_ratimayuloveumeniranjana00Amti4uMISTIEayshaomar-Mohhena-AnupamaJYfrenzyybhaktiiisudhareddy--MISHTEE--rkapoor1382Angel13pinky89ChitraFPoochiePieThanuAdityatinselfreya123drunkiiebabeflowers4u-Cheeni-LilButterfly003jeb1ShafooEthereal-Pathdiyadivyaameena671Dee_Jseeta_naipsjas0308snoopy84ASR6262summaiyasayedPreet.Kcyoga123ayaazukideewaniMrs_Darcy_17HappytwinkleIPK..Jenny-Roshini-happy_cupcakepup03honey-sweety..Gunjan..ranogill.Khamosh.mishti_17-Xpress---Mahima--ara_000chavvi16DownhillInfinity.Nichuss

-Mrinalini- IF-Stunnerz
-Mrinalini-
-Mrinalini-

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Banner Credits- -Mrinalini-

~~~~

~~~Writers' Note~~~

A Collaboration between 
..MorningStar.. Heart and -Mrinalini-

~~~~~

Heyllo Lovely People! Hug

How are you all? Big smile

Thanks you all, for such a great and lovely response! It feels so much encouraged when we read ur comments! I hope you like the first chapter.

It feels encouraged and loved to write for such a fantastic group of people!

For PMs,

Please buddy us yourself.. We are not gonna add you!

It is a difficult task to buddy every single person who want PMs!

We are not accepting buddy request from SILENT READERS! 

So if you wish to receive PMs..

Please COMMENT or else we shall reject ur buddy request!

Sabah  - ..MorningStar..

Mrinalini  - MrinaLoveNote

(This is my PM Account^^ Embarrassed)

Love, Heart

Mrina & Sabah.

Edited by -Mrinalini- - 17 April 2013 at 11:43am

The following 83 member(s) liked the above post:

bhambarigurukhush--Sasha--bellsmashearty_harshamini_meoo3suhana_kdivya1122arviarshiDee.Lalaland222Lil_Miss_CrazyLazy_Beansstaani16cutesforum_02..ipkkndSweta...pia-loves-sarunsakhter90_Roka_opal10AsvatinnsunnTirtharupamegh.arhiDivyahetTeriKhamoshiyan...Tripti...sweet_sanjuITS_LEENA..MorningStar..swat.gApoorvarani--Sarunholic--popstarArHiLover-xayshaomarAmti4uushankitvcdesisweetheart9riafnaxMidnightStarxsamia19chandana.skiran_raticaskermeniranjana00-Mohhena-sudhareddyISensedYouDrama.Queenvibha92varsha2KD..ashiya..flirtatious.pmehra300.aarnavSona257sruthicksspoorthydeeswarnaallegroIPK..JennyMrs_Darcy_17Preet.Kcayaazukideewani-Roshini-happy_cupcake--MISHTEE--Angel13sarunsashasinghsnoopy84ASR6262summaiyasayedtinselThanuAdityadrunkiiebabepinky89-Xpress-mishti_17chavvi16.Khamosh.Nichuss

Lil_Miss_Crazy Goldie
Lil_Miss_Crazy
Lil_Miss_Crazy

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 7:35am | IP Logged
res

unress .. unress .. unres.. 
oh god .. for this one toh nah .. I could not stop myself from typing side by side ..:P 

ohk.. toh 

aww... pink rose petal shower

aww..ww..fitting.. yeh wedding wali hai ..:P had to be aww..:P 

aww..ww..ww..Invitations... 

n FREAK... NEXT APPOINTMENT.. 

GOD .. Abhi seh hi ... :O :O me gonna faint ... 

ohk... awww... Payal is sweet and the day started in a super normal way.. i guess..:P 

Par new client LAVANYA ... OMG.. I thought Arnav hoga ... OMG.. yah i aur hungama ... 

ah.. So Lavanya a ghayal person id FF mai ..:P 
I know random comment hai .. par GHAYAL people .. umm interesting..:P 

ohk.. Khushi ne ek hum seh yes kyu bola ???? 

Oh.. Blushing Lavanya we have in dis FF.. its gonna be fun.. :* 

OMG.. finally bomb drop ho gya ??:O :O 

abhi next chap mai they gonna met ... 
aww... cant wait for more ghayal people... 
Sabah Di.. n Minu Di... awesome job.. 
sachi mai .. super duper duper duper awesome n hit wala update DI..:* :* 
awww.. looks like straight out of a movie Di... sachi mochi... 
idk about baki sab .. but me ... well ... me totally ghayal... Day DreamingDay Dreaming awww... Love u Di.. <3<3<3<3<3
sachi mai .. chap 1 esa tha .. toh sab kuch kinna crazy hoga Di..
OHG.. I cant imagine ...  Khushi arranging for ceremonies for Arnav n Lavanya .. n vha sparks flying between Arnav n Khushi.. n fir end mai drum rolls n 

tada ... DIL WALE DULHANIYA LE JAYEGA ... <3<3<3<3<3<3

aww.. I m so so so so excited Di.. 
update soon ...
cant wait for more ... 
Loved it Di.. <3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Edited by arshioholic - 17 April 2013 at 12:55pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

--Sasha--bellsmas_Roka_..ipkkndLovely_Bajwa_--Sarunholic--..MorningStar..DivyahetPreet.Kchappy_cupcakeIPK..Jennysummaiyasayedtinsel-Mrinalini-Nichuss

riafna IF-Rockerz
riafna
riafna

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Excellent starting Thumbs Up.
Khushi total in tension work tension still spirited girl..
Payal very supportive and matured friend indeed good friend
Ha ha ha fiance name one is blushing others eye gonna bulls eyeLOL
Precap wow they are gonna meet right??

Edited by riafna - 17 April 2013 at 12:41pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..MorningStar..Preet.Kc-Mrinalini-

PaRud_AddicT IF-Sizzlerz
PaRud_AddicT
PaRud_AddicT

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 7:38am | IP Logged
res

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post: