India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

RK and Deepali (Page 2)

msg1 Senior Member
msg1
msg1

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
It is rather an interesting insight. I am not sure if CVs have thought this way...but it would be really unique to present it like this.

It does seems odd that he did such a big drama with Madhu and let Deepali go seeking pleasure in seeing her misery of being married to Sikky.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BinKuchKahe.war_is_peace

cacadou Groupbie
cacadou
cacadou

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
Yes, that is the point. His ego is ok now. But he has a new problem called Madhubala. His heart know that he loves her, but his head is not clear. He is confused...After this whole drama...Deepali...Madhu...

Madhu... Deepali ...His plan was not to fall in love with Madhubala...
Dolly-heart IF-Sizzlerz
Dolly-heart
Dolly-heart

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
You have looked at this from an angle that does not add up. 

R.K. was a nobody when Dipali and R.K were an item. 
Sikki was launched for his first movie and Dipali thinking that Sikki was going to be a big star betrayed R.K. and married Sikki.

It turned out that R.K. was launched for his first movie and it became a big hit.
While Sikki's movie flopped.

R.K. is bitter about that betrayal and Dipali regrets that she made the mistake to get married to Sikki and that is why she is after R.K.all the time and is rude to her own husband.

Dipali hated MB from the very start because she (DIPALI) did not like R.K. with anyone else.

Dipali was very happy when R.K dumped MB thinking that now she can lure R.K back to her.
But now she is again mad that R.K. won't leave MB alone.

This last precap shows that she is comparing her nature to R.K. to show that they are one of a kind and that they belong together.

R.K. did love Dipali at one time but after she betrayed him  he is showing us that he hates her. But is it really true or is he "Acting" that he hates her is a question I often ask myself.

Now we are at a crossroad where R.K. cannot admit he loves MB and Dipali is trying her best to poison R.K.'s mind by showing him that he is no better than her.

Next week might reveal to us as to the reaction of R.K. to this taunt from Dipali.

Even  though R.K. had been hurt by Dipali more than by MB  R.K. did not destroy Dipali the way he did MB.

The question again is "WHY". 
Maybe the CV's will have an answer  to that one day.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

msg1jatrepippa

aan-rish IF-Dazzler
aan-rish
aan-rish

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
I can understand your feelings. Some times i also think like this way  . But the fact is this is not TRUE. Rk has nothing to do with dipali. She was his bitter past. Anyway by any chance are u frustrated with the track??
cacadou Groupbie
cacadou
cacadou

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:11am | IP Logged
The story between Deepali and RK will not end so soon...He brings Madhu back to his home...because of Deepali. Deepali is key of the story until now. I am sure...Wink
pippa IF-Rockerz
pippa
pippa

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Extremely interesting perspective.

All I can say is that Deepali knows RK better than he knows himself.

It's likely that she'll be the one to tell him that he's fallen in love with Madhu as well.

I too wonder why he didn't punish dips the way he's hurting Madhu. He was aware that he loved dips...so why didn't he takes his revenge on her?Confused Why only Madhu?

Dips is actually RK's bete noire...,yet, she's something he needs, in doses, however much he hates it. She's an integral part of Rk's life and the show...in many ways, she's his mirror and sometimes even Madhu's.

I enjoy watching Seema. She has panache and her character has the same insouciance as RK's character...which makes watching them together doubly pleasurable.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BinKuchKahe.

BinKuchKahe. IF-Sizzlerz
BinKuchKahe.
BinKuchKahe.

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Hmm...
that's a really interesting take. Now that I think about it, RK's actions have always been influenced by Dipali in some way or the other. Even though he constantly asks her to get out, her words hold a lot of weight in RK's eyes because she always hits the nail right in his head. 
And also like another member pointed out, its weird that he 'destroyed' Madhu's life for the 4 slaps, but didn't do anything to Dipali who actually betrayed him & left him.
Furthermore, she's infront of his eyes all day long, it's difficult for him to totally have gotten over her.
But I doubt that the CVs would have the brains to think about it this way. It would actually make an interesting plot. Much better than the Sultan-Madhu-RK angle.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pippa

pippa IF-Rockerz
pippa
pippa

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prc_fan1

Hmm...
that's a really interesting take. Now that I think about it, RK's actions have always been influenced by Dipali in some way or the other. Even though he constantly asks her to get out, her words hold a lot of weight in RK's eyes because she always hits the nail right in his head. 
And also like another member pointed out, its weird that he 'destroyed' Madhu's life for the 4 slaps, but didn't do anything to Dipali who actually betrayed him & left him.
Furthermore, she's infront of his eyes all day long, it's difficult for him to totally have gotten over her.
But I doubt that the CVs would have the brains to think about it this way. It would actually make an interesting plot. Much better than the Sultan-Madhu-RK angle.

Yes, it's difficult for someone to forget the person who betrayed you and doubly so, when that person is practically underfoot every day in your own house. Do you remember how he froze on the spot the night he brought Madhu back from the studio...the moment he heard Dips' voice say "RK" he couldn't move and was in a spell all through that episode. It was very telling.

Agree with your last line..if only the cvs had the brains and imagination, a RK-Dips-Madhu triangle would have been a better plot especially if it had the same elements as that old Rekha-Shashi kapoor-Shankar Nag film, Kalyug. That showed a very weird Bhabi-devar relationship with poor Supriya Patahk as the devrani caught in the cross-fire!

Edited by pippa - 08 April 2013 at 12:10pm

Go to top