Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

|:|M.A.D|:| [Invites Only] (Page 115)

TINA! IF-Rockerz
TINA!
TINA!

Joined: 11 August 2006
Posts: 8065

Posted: 05 May 2013 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Titaliya_AP

Originally posted by TINA!

Originally posted by Titaliya_AP


They just have nothing better to do!

I completely agree... They should first understand the meaning of rape. It's so crude and demeaning.

i wish IF would take a stand against it, especially after all those crimes in india recently. my cousin was telling me about it

IF does need to make their rules stricter.

Yes, yet another gang raped occurred... 

sick world manDead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Titaliya_AP

Titaliya_AP IF-Rockerz
Titaliya_AP
Titaliya_AP

Joined: 05 October 2012
Posts: 5499

Posted: 05 May 2013 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TINA!

Originally posted by Titaliya_AP

Originally posted by TINA!

Originally posted by Titaliya_AP


They just have nothing better to do!

I completely agree... They should first understand the meaning of rape. It's so crude and demeaning.

i wish IF would take a stand against it, especially after all those crimes in india recently. my cousin was telling me about it

IF does need to make their rules stricter.

Yes, yet another gang raped occurred... 

sick world manDead

Also a little girl was raped repeatedly by a grown man... I mean have you no heart?
TINA! IF-Rockerz
TINA!
TINA!

Joined: 11 August 2006
Posts: 8065

Posted: 05 May 2013 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
i saw that on the indian news my mom was watchingDead
they had that criminal's face covered up 
i don't get why they do that--his face should be broadcast everywhere, maybe then some ppl will think twice

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Titaliya_AP

Titaliya_AP IF-Rockerz
Titaliya_AP
Titaliya_AP

Joined: 05 October 2012
Posts: 5499

Posted: 05 May 2013 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TINA!

i saw that on the indian news my mom was watchingDead
they had that criminal's face covered up 
i don't get why they do that--his face should be broadcast everywhere, maybe then some ppl will think twice

Exactly!

I mean they don't give life imprisonments or death sentences for rape so what happens when he is set free!?

Or what is he escapes or bailed out?!

India's government is so corrupt so you never know! Should we be able to be caution or such people if they are set free?!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TINA!

..SankiMedhz.. IF-Sizzlerz
..SankiMedhz..
..SankiMedhz..

Joined: 25 February 2012
Posts: 13687

Posted: 05 May 2013 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
^That's where the real problem lies. Neither are the stricter rules implemented properly...nor do we have politicians who take the matter seriously. I mean...all the strict rules apply only to rape cases that have brutality in them...does that mean a woman who has been raped without brutality involved suffered less? This kind of thinking makes no sense at all. And there's a clause for repeated offenses. Why the hell do you want to let out a rapist when you know he can repeat what he did before? -.-

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TINA!Titaliya_AP

TINA! IF-Rockerz
TINA!
TINA!

Joined: 11 August 2006
Posts: 8065

Posted: 05 May 2013 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..SankiMedhz..

^That's where the real problem lies. Neither are the stricter rules implemented properly...nor do we have politicians who take the matter seriously. I mean...all the strict rules apply only to rape cases that have brutality in them...does that mean a woman who has been raped without brutality involved suffered less? This kind of thinking makes no sense at all. And there's a clause for repeated offenses. Why the hell do you want to let out a rapist when you know he can repeat what he did before? -.-

Well said. Its a scary situation. 
Sry I don't know u-- I'm tina as the name saysLOL u don't have to use caps tho some doLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Titaliya_AP..SankiMedhz..

..SankiMedhz.. IF-Sizzlerz
..SankiMedhz..
..SankiMedhz..

Joined: 25 February 2012
Posts: 13687

Posted: 05 May 2013 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TINA!

Originally posted by ..SankiMedhz..

^That's where the real problem lies. Neither are the stricter rules implemented properly...nor do we have politicians who take the matter seriously. I mean...all the strict rules apply only to rape cases that have brutality in them...does that mean a woman who has been raped without brutality involved suffered less? This kind of thinking makes no sense at all. And there's a clause for repeated offenses. Why the hell do you want to let out a rapist when you know he can repeat what he did before? -.-

Well said. Its a scary situation. 
Sry I don't know u-- I'm tina as the name saysLOL u don't have to use caps tho some doLOL
LOL
Hey Tina!
I'm Medha. :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Titaliya_AP

Titaliya_AP IF-Rockerz
Titaliya_AP
Titaliya_AP

Joined: 05 October 2012
Posts: 5499

Posted: 06 May 2013 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Argh... I just vented >.<

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Saraspatra Khabari Khaana - New thread link pg 1

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 144 145

Author: -Srushti-   Replies: 1157   Views: 33259

-Srushti- 1157 33259 19 May 2013 at 7:17am by trina_saras
Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#90 *Invites Only*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: AreYaar   Replies: 1195   Views: 95408

AreYaar 1195 95408 09 May 2013 at 7:14pm by sarah1024
Black Hole :D (Invites Only)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: _saumya_   Replies: 1191   Views: 36900

_saumya_ 1191 36900 02 May 2013 at 7:30am by TBDRESS
Masti Khor Kaam Chor Humsafars #34*|Invites Only|*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 129 130

Author: OnlyHope   Replies: 1033   Views: 19620

OnlyHope 1033 19620 25 April 2013 at 4:00am by Rabz_14
The Buzzerz Trio Fantazyy#1(Invites only)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26

Author: .m.a.r.y.s.i.o.   Replies: 200   Views: 5778

.m.a.r.y.s.i.o. 200 5778 14 April 2013 at 12:42pm by -Mayu-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index