Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Titaliya_AP thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Hot.Pink.Heels

Love you too. :P I guess you liked my advice?!

I like the way you showed Payal. I know she's an annoying vamp and all and I figured that her hate for Khushi is jealousy of her career and now ASR. Maybe Arnav could be the one to get her to straighten her head?!

As for moving forward, maybe distance won't do the trick since you've portrayed them both as independent individuals that are used to their personal busy schedules so it'll probably have to be something else.

Lol, I just love you. But you advice was great as well ;)

Yes, I wanted Payal to I guess try something with Arnav and you know his anger and well of course things would go from there.

And I know... That's why I'm confused... Maybe it's time to bring out the big, RUSSIAN guns! ;)
Hot.Pink.Heels thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Titaliya_AP

Lol, I just love you. But you advice was great as well ;)

Yes, I wanted Payal to I guess try something with Arnav and you know his anger and well of course things would go from there.

And I know... That's why I'm confused... Maybe it's time to bring out the big, RUSSIAN guns! ;)

Aww, I <3 you too!

You should definitely make that happen! And Arnav can tell Khushi about it later and we can have Khushi finally give Payal a piece her mind! 

Oh yeah! Bring out the big guns! I'll go put on my bullet proof jacket! ;)
Titaliya_AP thumbnail

Aww, I <3 you too!

You should definitely make that happen! And Arnav can tell Khushi about it later and we can have Khushi finally give Payal a piece her mind!

Oh yeah! Bring out the big guns! I'll go put on my bullet proof jacket! ;)

<3

Although should I just have her kinda of show up at his office under the pretext of thanking him for the job? :/ or what?

And... Did you not the my RUSSIAN guns hinting? LOL. But you'll still need that bulletproof jacket! ;)
Hot.Pink.Heels thumbnail
Nah, I don't think that'll be enough. Some people might not get that subtle hint..
Payal needs to do something a little more serious. 
Maybe later on, when she's a better person, you can have her apologize to Arnav and even Khushi for her previous advances. But for now, I think it'll have to be something a little more 'impact full'! 

Uh.. No I didn't get it. *scratches head* 
Lmao, I'm so slow :P
Titaliya_AP thumbnail

Nah, I don't think that'll be enough. Some people might not get that subtle hint..

Payal needs to do something a little more serious.
Maybe later on, when she's a better person, you can have her apologize to Arnav and even Khushi for her previous advances. But for now, I think it'll have to be something a little more 'impact full'!

Uh.. No I didn't get it. *scratches head*
Lmao, I'm so slow :P

Well I meant show up on the pretext of thanks and then go and throw herself at him. Plus she thinks he chose her over Khushi it'll only increase her ego and she'll go ahead and try her chance :P

LMAO!! Remember NK? He's Russian! And with NK in the picture, ASR's bound to be killing a few people with his eyes and words hence the vest!
Hot.Pink.Heels thumbnail
Originally posted by: Titaliya_AP

Well I meant show up on the pretext of thanks and then go and throw herself at him. Plus she thinks he chose her over Khushi it'll only increase her ego and she'll go ahead and try her chance :P

LMAO!! Remember NK? He's Russian! And with NK in the picture, ASR's bound to be killing a few people with his eyes and words hence the vest!

Oh. Silly me! I'm just really slow today. -___- Ignore me.

NK!!! But wasn't he married?! Or am I just crazy?
Whatever! Let the jealousy begin! I always love a possessive Arnav! 

I can't wait now!
Titaliya_AP thumbnail

Oh. Silly me! I'm just really slow today. -___- Ignore me.

NK!!! But wasn't he married?! Or am I just crazy?
Whatever! Let the jealousy begin! I always love a possessive Arnav!

I can't wait now!

Lol, he is married! But the fact that Khushi is all comfy with a hot foreign guy doesn't go down well with ASR, let alone any guy! ;)

And ASR has been shown as the possessive types with his niece and nephew and father :)
Hot.Pink.Heels thumbnail
Acha Di, I have to go! Ttyl :)
Good night <3 Sweet dreams! Mwah! 
Hot.Pink.Heels thumbnail
And I think you should totally go ahead with Mission: Make Arnav Jealous!

Titaliya_AP thumbnail
Goodnight my lovely!! Thank you so much :*