Saraswatichandra

India-Forums

   
Saraswatichandra
Saraswatichandra

Favorite Romantic scene, what is yours? (Page 2)

Marybarton IF-Rockerz
Marybarton
Marybarton

Joined: 12 October 2011
Posts: 5991

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
we could use some more responses here.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

XDPagalKuriXDSahirsBeard

MistyDawn IF-Rockerz
MistyDawn
MistyDawn

Joined: 03 January 2010
Posts: 9332

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
This is tough..LOL so I will highlight the exact moments when I loved some of my favourite romantic scenes so far ..they are not in any particular order..

1. The way she looks at him while fanning him and the song goes , '' Zidd hai tumhe, ki hum bhi kuchh kahein'' some of the looks she gives Saras when she has her guards down whether its in this scene, during the haldi scene or when she watches him pray is so intense and romantic.. you can say she is admiring his beauty..Same scene when he sees her sleeping next to him and wind blows softly on her face and he smiles.. very romantic.

2. the little hide n seen game they were playing the day before Sankranti...during kite flying session and picking up the colored papers from the floor..

3. the moment he sees her her face.,.his expressions throught the sequence whether it was the smitten look or the teasing look he gave in the end- R-O-M-A-N-T-I-C to the core...!! Heart

4.Pottery sessions everytime their hands brushed or he tried to touch her fingers, and he looks at her all dreamy and smiling..hayyeee *thud* *swoons* Embarrassed

5. scene where he fixes her hair.. his romantic looks killed me Embarrassed

6. Recent one when he touches her waist.. HOTTT! Stern Smile


Edited by vaishali-AR - 07 April 2013 at 10:41pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

HakunaMatata.neenzzvioletshineSahirsBeardKaranShilpa:)MarybartonInfofanatominis

SahirsBeard IF-Rockerz
SahirsBeard
SahirsBeard

Joined: 08 April 2008
Posts: 6056

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vaishali-AR

This is tough..LOL so I will highlight the exact moments when I loved some of my favourite romantic scenes so far ..they are not in any particular order..

1. The way she looks at him while fanning him and the song goes , '' Zidd hai tumhe, ki hum bhi kuchh kahein'' some of the looks she gives Saras when she has her guards down whether its in this scene, during the haldi scene or when she watches him pray is so intense and romantic.. you can say she is admiring his beauty..Same scene when he sees her sleeping next to him and wind blows softly on her face and he smiles.. very romantic.

2. the little hide n seen game they were playing the day before Sankranti...during kite flying session and picking up the colored papers from the floor..

3. the moment he sees her her face.,.his expressions throught the sequence whether it was the smitten look or the teasing look he gave in the end- R-O-M-A-N-T-I-C to the core...!! Heart

4.Pottery sessions everytime their hands brushed or he tried to touch her fingers, and he looks at her all dreamy and smiling..hayyeee *thud* *swoons* Embarrassed

5. scene where he fixes her hair.. his romantic looks killed me Embarrassed

6. Recent one when he touches her waist.. HOTTT! Stern Smile

you've given me such a lovely flashback of the previous tracks! Beautifully written, thank you so much! Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MistyDawnMarybarton

KaranShilpa:) IF-Rockerz
KaranShilpa:)
KaranShilpa:)

Joined: 20 August 2008
Posts: 6558

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Nice post!

One of my favourites would be when they sit under the tree and he makes her have food too! That was so cute the way Saras kept passing on the spoon to her, it was really sweet and i was surprised when they aired that scene! :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

XDPagalKuriXDMarybartonatominis

samarthasanjay Senior Member
samarthasanjay
samarthasanjay

Joined: 18 February 2012
Posts: 338

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 5:03am | IP Logged
when saras touched kumud waist and tried to get closed to her. man it was such a intense sence and when they shared food, that was soo romantic Day Dreaming

Edited by samarthasanjay - 08 April 2013 at 11:02am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

XDPagalKuriXDvioletshine

XDPagalKuriXD Goldie
XDPagalKuriXD
XDPagalKuriXD

Joined: 01 March 2013
Posts: 1511

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by veera25




OMG This was one of the most amazing scene!! 


Edited by XDPagalKuriXD - 08 April 2013 at 5:20am
XDPagalKuriXD Goldie
XDPagalKuriXD
XDPagalKuriXD

Joined: 01 March 2013
Posts: 1511

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KaranShilpa:)

Nice post!

One of my favourites would be when they sit under the tree and he makes her have food too! That was so cute the way Saras kept passing on the spoon to her, it was really sweet and i was surprised when they aired that scene! :)

Omg I remember that! I had to rewind the scene so many many times!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KaranShilpa:)

XDPagalKuriXD Goldie
XDPagalKuriXD
XDPagalKuriXD

Joined: 01 March 2013
Posts: 1511

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by samarthasanjay

when saras touched kumud waist and tried to get closed to her. man it was such a intense sence and when they shared, that was soo romantic Day Dreaming

Uff that was just...WOOOW Wink

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Your favorite SaMud dialogue?

2 3

Author: ..Rish..   Replies: 16   Views: 1405

..Rish.. 16 1405 27 March 2013 at 8:47am by ZaYa-Beintehaa
New twist in the romantic tale..

Author: Roop4U   Replies: 3   Views: 2054

Roop4U 3 2054 23 March 2013 at 7:11am by Tish_Ani
Which is your favorite scene?

2

Author: ..Rish..   Replies: 13   Views: 856

..Rish.. 13 856 21 March 2013 at 8:49am by Pamalo
You are my redemption and i, am yours.

2 3 4

Author: ..Chandni..   Replies: 28   Views: 2066

..Chandni.. 28 2066 19 March 2013 at 5:23am by sweetdollz
Saras' romantic past, exes, etc!

2 3 4 5 6

Author: Marybarton   Replies: 46   Views: 3899

Marybarton 46 3899 13 March 2013 at 10:04pm by shesherkobita

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Saraswatichandra Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index