PeraltaGarranty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
when saras first saw her face sooo amazing that moment was
the hair moment and the kamariya i cant choose between these๐Ÿ˜†
Sanju_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
there are many many scenes...the scene where Kumud saw Saras for the first time, when Saras saw Kumud for the first time, the haldi scene, the mattki selling scene at the bazaar, their cute nokh-jhoks during the kite flying session, all the scenes during pottery making...having said that if I really have to pick one, it has to be the scene from the Maha Episode...the way Kumud stood up for Saras...fought for him and the way he made her eat food...the whole scene has to be one of the cutest scenes ever!!
Sanju_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
this scene was simply magical too...the way he says "awwaz yeha tak khich layi thi par cehera toh"โ˜บ๏ธ and then the way she says "aur patank katwakar rahunga"๐Ÿ˜† when he says "maine kaha tha na sooraj dhalne se lehela tumhara cehera zaroor dekhunga"
Mishal4Sumud thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mandygill

my favorite scene is when saras touched her kamar and wanted to be close to her๐Ÿ˜ณ!

Agree wif u Mandy I watch that scene nearly everyday just cant get over it ๐Ÿ˜Š Gautam and Jenifer really rocked in that scene ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ‘
sorcha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Fav is the haldi scene... So many emotions between the two! That scene was just beautiful because it said so much without any dialogues!Edited by sorcha - 11 years ago
XDPagalKuriXD thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Sanju

Omg I remember when he said that I kept rewinding, it was too magical :D 
Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
AAA am doing garba with Samud, dil hi dil main๐Ÿ˜†

Adding today's scene to the list. Saras gesturing Kumud to move her hair back during the garba scene.

He does it twice. The first time he gestured, she looked down, maybe she did not get what he was trying to convey or just wanted to ignore him. The second time he gestured twice, back to back. That is when she moved her hair back. Then he gives the cutest smile ever.

The first time he saw her face was magical but this one tops my list for romance currently.
CutieZainab22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
My favourite scene between the two is

When kumud stands up for Saras infront of the villagers x the scene was beautifully portrayed by both the actors and it looked as if a wife was standing up for her husband x although its not a romantic scene it magnifies the relation they share x
Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Adding another one to the list - from April 17.

Saras wakes up Kumud by throwing rose petals on her.          

The precap was to die for... shall be adding more scenes tomorrow๐Ÿ˜ณ
neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
How do u guys create the live - zoe like - images?