Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SahirsBeard thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: vaishali-AR

This is tough..LOL so I will highlight the exact moments when I loved some of my favourite romantic scenes so far ..they are not in any particular order..

1. The way she looks at him while fanning him and the song goes , '' Zidd hai tumhe, ki hum bhi kuchh kahein'' some of the looks she gives Saras when she has her guards down whether its in this scene, during the haldi scene or when she watches him pray is so intense and romantic.. you can say she is admiring his beauty..Same scene when he sees her sleeping next to him and wind blows softly on her face and he smiles.. very romantic.

2. the little hide n seen game they were playing the day before Sankranti...during kite flying session and picking up the colored papers from the floor..

3. the moment he sees her her face.,.his expressions throught the sequence whether it was the smitten look or the teasing look he gave in the end- R-O-M-A-N-T-I-C to the core...!! ❤️

4.Pottery sessions everytime their hands brushed or he tried to touch her fingers, and he looks at her all dreamy and smiling..hayyeee *thud* *swoons* 😳

5. scene where he fixes her hair.. his romantic looks killed me 😳

6. Recent one when he touches her waist.. HOTTT! 😳

you've given me such a lovely flashback of the previous tracks! Beautifully written, thank you so much! 😳
KaranShilpa:) thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Nice post!

One of my favourites would be when they sit under the tree and he makes her have food too! That was so cute the way Saras kept passing on the spoon to her, it was really sweet and i was surprised when they aired that scene! :)
samarthasanjay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
when saras touched kumud waist and tried to get closed to her. man it was such a intense sence and when they shared food, that was soo romantic Edited by samarthasanjay - 11 years ago
XDPagalKuriXD thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

OMG This was one of the most amazing scene!! 
Edited by XDPagalKuriXD - 11 years ago
XDPagalKuriXD thumbnail

Originally posted by: KaranShilpa:)

Nice post!

One of my favourites would be when they sit under the tree and he makes her have food too! That was so cute the way Saras kept passing on the spoon to her, it was really sweet and i was surprised when they aired that scene! :)

Omg I remember that! I had to rewind the scene so many many times!
XDPagalKuriXD thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarthasanjay

when saras touched kumud waist and tried to get closed to her. man it was such a intense sence and when they shared, that was soo romantic

Uff that was just...WOOOW 😉
XDPagalKuriXD thumbnail
@vaishali-AR

NIIICE!!! All of those scenes were just amazing, their chemistry is just too good..😉
Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: vaishali-AR

This is tough..LOL so I will highlight the exact moments when I loved some of my favourite romantic scenes so far ..they are not in any particular order..

1. The way she looks at him while fanning him and the song goes , '' Zidd hai tumhe, ki hum bhi kuchh kahein'' some of the looks she gives Saras when she has her guards down whether its in this scene, during the haldi scene or when she watches him pray is so intense and romantic.. you can say she is admiring his beauty..Same scene when he sees her sleeping next to him and wind blows softly on her face and he smiles.. very romantic.

2. the little hide n seen game they were playing the day before Sankranti...during kite flying session and picking up the colored papers from the floor..

3. the moment he sees her her face.,.his expressions throught the sequence whether it was the smitten look or the teasing look he gave in the end- R-O-M-A-N-T-I-C to the core...!! ❤️

4.Pottery sessions everytime their hands brushed or he tried to touch her fingers, and he looks at her all dreamy and smiling..hayyeee *thud* *swoons* 😳

5. scene where he fixes her hair.. his romantic looks killed me 😳

6. Recent one when he touches her waist.. HOTTT! 😳

This is tough to choose. They are all wonderful. Vaishali's covered most of them. I  want to add some more -

- Loved the scene where Kumud applies haldi on Saras's hands after the rope burn

- the scene when he tricks her into eating during the ME

- when he pushes Kumud's hair behind her ears

- when he hands her the money after selling the pots saying ' hamari pehli kamayee'

- oh, the hide and seek one in the room where he applies ointment on her wrist

- adding today's scene when he pulls Yash away from Kumud and stands in front of her
Edited by Infofan - 11 years ago
Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
And the list goes on! Adding another one -

After Kumari tells Saras about the sketch and VC tells Kumud to apologize again to Saras, both Saras and Kumud want to talk to each other and apologize. They are outside her room, both are hesitant not knowing how to start the conversation, what to say... Saras moves to the side half expecting, hoping she would walk into the room again... too cute.
reem18 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yeah I loved the scene when he first saw her! Indeed , ROMANTIC (L)