India-Forums

Saraswatichandra
Saraswatichandra

Favorite Romantic scene, what is yours?

XDPagalKuriXD Goldie
XDPagalKuriXD
XDPagalKuriXD

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
Lately, this forum has been quite...er serious and DEAD?Cry So people lets take a chill pill..and relax! I know the trp has gone a bit down..the ranks of the main leads in the forum have gone down too..the show ranks 5! This doesn't mean the forum has to be serious! haha LOL

NOW THAT GUMAN IS HERE! Shocked We don't even know if we will see romantic scenes between kumud and saras..well..I can't say much Pinch

SO I just wanted to share one of my favorite romantic scene!!!! I have many favorites! I am sure we all do..but lets choose one!! 

Mine: THE FIRST TIME WHEN THEIR EYES MET when they were running to the catch the kite. OMG that was speechless. Few episodes before this scene, the CVs was making us feel so desperate..we all wanted saras to see her!!!! and then this scene..happened I remember my expression, I had butterflies! Goosebumps! Oh baby they rock! I can never never never forget this scene, it haunts me hahaha ROFL I still get butterflies. 

Now it is your turn to share your most favorite romantic scene!!!! Add pictures!!!! comment on how you feel!!!! Lets cherish those scenes and remember them!   

People who just read but not comment! Join in! Share your favorite romantic scene! I want to know every ones!!! haha 

Please Please like and comment! 

Edited by XDPagalKuriXD - 07 April 2013 at 3:40pm

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

prekhrajridhanawalsara.gautambcclarnavsbestAnu_11kari_1SanyomgMauzma4856violetshineneenzzmandygillCocoChanelHakunaMatata.SahirsBeardKaranShilpa:)MarybartonstarsanjanaatominisSanju_-B.N.K-

SahirsBeard IF-Rockerz
SahirsBeard
SahirsBeard

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
I loved that scene too! Smile

I think my favourite romantic scene between Saras and Kumud would have to have been when her dupatta fell on his face while she was picking up pots and he was making them during their night making pots together!

Just the sound of her chanjars and her waist chain and the dupatta falling and the background music and Saras closing his eyes and going into meditation again killed me! I felt so happy and mushy! Embarrassed LOL

I mean guys look at this face, seriously. It's like he goes into a trance! Heart Cool

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ReenBeanXDPagalKuriXD4856violetshineneenzzstarsanjana

starsanjana IF-Rockerz
starsanjana
starsanjana

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
i loved that scene to ...i also loved the recent scenes where she was with him doin the punishment!!!!...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ShamrozSaysXDPagalKuriXDmandygillvioletshine

starsanjana IF-Rockerz
starsanjana
starsanjana

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by veera25

I loved that scene too! Smile

I think my favourite romantic scene between Saras and Kumud would have to have been when her dupatta fell on his face while she was picking up pots and he was making them during their night making pots together!

Just the sound of her chanjars and her waist chain and the dupatta falling and the background music and Saras closing his eyes and going into meditation again killed me! I felt so happy and mushy! Embarrassed LOL

I mean guys look at this face, seriously. It's like he goes into a trance! Heart Cool

omg yess i loved that scene

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mandygillvioletshine

mandygill IF-Dazzler
mandygill
mandygill

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
my favorite scene is when saras touched her kamar and wanted to be close to herEmbarrassed!

Edited by mandygill - 07 April 2013 at 6:38pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ReenBeanXDPagalKuriXDShamrozSays4856violetshineHakunaMatata.neenzzSahirsBeard

Marybarton IF-Rockerz
Marybarton
Marybarton

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
Haldi scene when Saras took the brunt of Kumud's temper (literally) because he intuitively knew she was hurting inside. She too got really protective when she saw how much he was hurting. Not only was it a classic SLB scene, it also showed their future co-dependence. They hurt each other but they are also each others' medication. Kumud medicated him with haldi and he put malamh on her wounds by letting her take it out on him. It said a lot about his patience.

A girl like Kumud needs an extremely patient man like Saras.

Edited by Marybarton - 07 April 2013 at 8:06pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

humeshaa4856XDPagalKuriXDvioletshineneenzzSahirsBeardInfofanatominis

SahirsBeard IF-Rockerz
SahirsBeard
SahirsBeard

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Marybarton

Haldi scene when Saras took the brunt of Kumud's temper (literally) because he intuitively knew she was hurting inside. She too got really protective when she saw how much he was hurting. Not only was it a classic SLB scene, it also showed their future co-dependence. They hurt each other but they are also each others' medication. Kumud medicated him with haldi and he put malamh on her wounds by letting her take it out of him. It said a lot about his patient.

A girl like Kumud needs an extremely patient man like Saras.

beautifully said Mary! Hats of! Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

reem18violetshineMarybarton

4856 Goldie

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
      I  also loved the romantic scene where Saras sees Kumud for the first time. It was just magical and the smile on Saras had was irresistable...!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

SanyomgShamrozSaysAPRIL14XDPagalKuriXDvioletshineMarybartonSahirsBeard

Go to top