Feats thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
hey guys i am new to this forum i really love this show i have seen it since the first episode i love every part of it...but in second season i really miss Samar and Juhi they wre really cute i want them back all of Samar and Piddi scenes i really really miss them i hope they will be back again without them the show is incomplete...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LuvPanchi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Welcome dear 😊 I hav 2 admit Samar is da character i miss da most. Da nawaab scenes were classic so unique never seen a character like it 😆 Edited by LuvPanchi - 11 years ago
springkissed thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hey! welcome to the forum! ðŸ˜³
And yes, everybody misses samar, juhi, and bobby.
I don't think they are going to come back though:(
I know it will probably take a little time to get used to the new characters, but once we see their new shades, I'm sure it will be fun to watch them.
But, I know! Just like you, I really miss samar, too. 
Edited by coolpixie - 11 years ago
ayaan786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

specially i miss juhi and her cuteness/innocence 

i really wish they atleast show how she is now like they did with samar

ayeshadcoolest thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i think they can be back or at least samar can be back becuz they showed him 1 week ago in which piddi was talking to samar on the phone samar was looking very  upset when piddi said tu to colg life enjoy karha hoga or something maybe that means something and the room in which samar was sitting was definitely not in switzerland it was a desi room