Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

SpunkyTigress

Cool Viewbie

SpunkyTigress

BollyCurry Production Intern

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 3:13pm | IP Logged

Badalte Rishton Ki Daastan

DISCUSSION  O F  T H E  W E E K ( D O T W)

8th April -14th April

Badalte Rishton Ki Daastan Members Review

BRKD start off a story full of secrets & it has been 3 weeks going on 4..
Let's have a review on BRKD.
This week discussion will be on Your Views on Badalte Rishton Ki Daastan.

Because we are aware everyone have there own views / ways / thinking / ideas, etc, etc...

Okay then guys, 

What do you guys think about BRKD?
Have you ever saw a show like this before?
What do you think of the storyline?
How would you rate this show out of 10?
What do you thinking of the first time pairing of Additi Gupta & Abhinav Shukla?
And Abhinav Shukla & Sanjeeda & Shaikh?
Do you think the leads are doing justice to their respective roles?
Will you continue watching this show after 2 months time?
Any other words on this show?

Reply to those in your own point of views.
Remember have a healthy discussion & no bashing.

XOMandie
Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

starstellie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DOTW : Give your views on BRKD" in Badalte Rishton Ki Daastan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

refreshed

refreshed

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
can we have DOTW based on week episodes of current storyline than general things about the show like these? i think that would be more interactive as last week epis can generate very interesting discussions about the crucial twists and turns going now

Edited by refreshed - 07 April 2013 at 4:06pm

starsanjana

IF-Rockerz

starsanjana

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
What do you guys think about BRKD? i love this show...not only because of the characters but also the storyline...
Have you ever saw a show like this before? to be honest no...it is very interesting!!!
What do you think of the storyline? i think that it creats a lot of suspense and i like how it is goin at the moment
How would you rate this show out of 10? right now i'd give it a 9/10
What do you thinking of the first time pairing of Additi Gupta & Abhinav Shukla?  i like the jodi...
And Abhinav Shukla & Sanjeeda Shaikh? its nice but i have seen better for her!
Do you think the leads are doing justice to their respective roles?i think they are indeed!!!
Will you continue watching this show after 2 months time? i will
Any other words on this show? yup...i dont want to make any judgements on the show...becoz its out for 2 weeks..i'll give it some time!!!

SpunkyTigress

Cool Viewbie

SpunkyTigress

BollyCurry Production Intern

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by refreshed

can we have DOTW based on week episodes of current storyline than general things about the show like these? i think that would be more interactive as last week epis can generate very interesting discussions about the crucial twists and turns going now

Well, last week discussion was on Ani's love for both girl..
I didn't think of anything else except this for this week, as if we had a discussion on why would Balraj asked Mira to stay, the answer is pretty relevant, because she is pregnant, so why discuss that further when there is nothing more to add.
If we had a discussion on the shocking truth both girls got after meeting each other, it is simply comes down to the fact Ani was with both of them & that goes back to Ani's love.

And to have a discussion, you must have a solid topic that you can discuss on. And I don't think there is any solid topic presently that members can discussed on without being clueless.

However, If you have a discussion that you want to be here, then that's okay.
I shall scrap this instead..
But inform me now, so that this don't get sticky...

-Amanda-

Edited by -Amanda- - 07 April 2013 at 6:16pm

starsanjana

starsanjana

IF-Rockerz

starsanjana

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
no one discussing???

-Xpress-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Xpress-

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 7:08am | IP Logged
What do you guys think about BRKD? Its really a nice show!!!!

Have you ever saw a show like this before? No

What do you think of the storyline? Its quite a new concept .. its good with all the mystery and all the drama

How would you rate this show out of 10? I will be bias here .. hehehehe 9/10 for additi and her superb acting and also  quite a new attempt with a storyline

What do you thinking of the first time pairing of Additi Gupta & Abhinav Shukla? Hmmm.. its nice

And Abhinav Shukla & Sanjeeda & Shaikh? Its good as his behaviour is different with nandini and meera

Do you think the leads are doing justice to their respective roles? Both of them are doing a great job and as the show is new lets see how they their characters develops

Will you continue watching this show after 2 months time? Truly speaking i haven't watched this show much only few episodes and keep tab abt it through written update and all... and in 2 months also i think it will be the same

Any other words on this show? Its doing really great .. and loved this new attempt with the wife and OW .. and hope it will get good rating and will be successful in the coming days

BlueAngel20

BlueAngel20

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:18am | IP Logged
What do you guys think about BRKD? It's a nice show far better than saas, bahu and susu crap
Have you ever saw a show like this before? nope datswhy I am liking it more
What do you think of the storyline?  Don't know because I think lot of twists and turns will take place. I only feel that Abhaas and Sanjeeda gonna be a pair.
How would you rate this show out of 10?  As of 2 weeks I will give it 7
What do you thinking of the first time pairing of Additi Gupta & Abhinav Shukla? I liked the fresh pairing. It's giving a fresh feel
And Abhinav Shukla & Sanjeeda & Shaikh?  I feel Sanjeeda will look more good with Abhaas
Do you think the leads are doing justice to their respective roles? Yes absolutely
Will you continue watching this show after 2 months time? Hope so because still now the storyline is very good
Any other words on this show? Gripping tale of Money, love and betrayal

Quietude

IF-Dazzler

Quietude

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:08pm | IP Logged

What do you guys think about BRKD? i love this show the script is great also its characters

Have you ever saw a show like this before? no its different

What do you think of the storyline? so far its very good

How would you rate this show out of 10? a 9 out of 10

What do you thinking of the first time pairing of Additi Gupta & Abhinav Shukla? Good

And Abhinav Shukla & Sanjeeda Shaikh? Good
Do you think the leads are doing justice to their respective roles? Absolutely
Will you continue watching this show after 2 months time? Yes I will
Any other words on this show? Its keeping up with the interest

Flora3333

Post Reply New Post

Go to top