Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
do add me i love these two
Bharti_k thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mjht_one

do add me i love these two

welcome to NIra At dear..keep posting ..;)
mjht_one thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Bharti_k

welcome to NIra At dear..keep posting ..;)

thanks for welcoming me, i juts love their chemistry and all there scenes are so sweet
Bharti_k thumbnail
Originally posted by: mjht_one

thanks for welcoming me, i juts love their chemistry and all there scenes are so sweet

Yes they make  lovely couple..<3

Bharti_k thumbnail
hello  all Niahl pankhas..guys..interesting upcoming  track.don't miss it...:)

Star Plus' Ek Veer Ki Ardaas ' Veera (Beyond Dreams) will bring in an unexplored track in their show when a tiger attacks the family of Nihaal (Kapil Nirmal). The tiger will disrupt the lives of Veera and Ranvijay when Nihaal gets all over the animal to stop it from destroying his family.

We hear that Kapil in order to get the sequence perfectly watched Life of Pi and many other documentaries on tigers. The actor also underwent a hard-core training to shoot with the animal.

The sequences wherein Nihaal is fighting with the tiger were shot at Bangkok.

When contacted, Kapil said, "Well, I cannot talk much about the sequence right now. All I can say is that television will witness something that it has not seen before. I have given my best shot to the sequence and it is for the viewers to see it."

Get ready for this dramatic scene in Veera.

Edited by Bharti_k - 10 years ago
Bharti_k thumbnail
Hello every 1..
back with new Vm.. suggested by Waseem sir..guys pls don't bash..it's a fun vm not to hurt any 1's feeling i love team veera a lot... so take a chill pill..:)
watch  @720 HD..
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x10bdhx_ranveera-ratan-nihal-bansuri-vm-band-baja_music
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sB2uCX1Dtis&feature=youtu.be
Bharti_k thumbnail

Death, drama, marriage and pain in the coming episodes of Veera

Sampooran's death to make way for Kartar's feelings while Gurpreet is scared about her married life.

Expert Photographer & Videographers For All Events! Check Us Out Today.

Tuesday, May 28, 2013 | 2:54:30 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-Forums.com / TellyBuzz  |   14 Comments  |  7182 Views

Veera on Star Plus is currently in a deep turmoil as it was always said that Ratan's (Sneha Wagh) husband Sampooran (Sudhanshu Pandey) will return back to her, but however things are not as easy as people think.

Our source informs us, "One of the villager will inform Ratan that Sampooran is no more but there will be no chance that they will find Sampooran's body. However, his last rites will be done by Ranveer (Bhavesh Balchandani).

Ratan will be shocked about Sampooran's death,but Kartar Singh (Harsh Vasishta) will want to marry Ratan as he can't see her in pain. However Gurpreet (Samiksha Bhatnagar) is scared that since Sampooran is no more, Kartar might want to leave her for Ratan.

On the other hand Ratan decides to be with her kids and live her life."

When contacted, the actors they remained unavailable for the comment.

Amanat284 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I dunno but I can imagine Nihal and Ratan singing this song together. When the happy times come back and when Ratan begins to love Nihal. 
Bharti_k thumbnail
 hello Nira pankhas..Gm every 1..;)

Bharti_k thumbnail
Originally posted by: Priya901

gd mrng bharti ðŸ˜Š ðŸ˜Š

gm priya..yesterday u didn't came to veera grp..Snehaji was there..it was fun chanting with her..do ccheck her posts..:)