Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chippeshwini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
ahh, LOL at the Raj Kumar Yadav references 😆

I love the bit when Roshni's in the heat of her quarrel and screams "does YOUR WIFE appreciate you being out all night too, Devrath?"

and Devrath's like "main baad mein aata hoon" 😆😆
Chippeshwini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Gunjan.

Some portions were kind of negative coz they make everyone buy the fact that ghosts do exist! 

THISSS is precisely what I have against the film.

The very reason that I hate it is because it tries to mix reality with the supernatural, not being able to give justice to either side.

It's like all the logical sequences are completely negated once the damn supernatural angle began to unfurl into the plot. Began to make the movie lose sense bit by bit

They really should have either gone for an out-an-out thriller, in which the whole murder thing could have been fully utilised..
OR make a proper supernatural movie, where the sequences can at least stay true to the nature of the movie. No one would've chastised it. 

They kinda made a joke out of both genres, IMO.
Gunjan. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: liverach

THISSS is precisely what I have against the film.

The very reason that I hate it is because it tries to mix reality with the supernatural, not being able to give justice to either side.

It's like all the logical sequences are completely negated once the damn supernatural angle began to unfurl into the plot. Began to make the movie lose sense bit by bit

They really should have either gone for an out-an-out thriller, in which the whole murder thing could have been fully utilised..
OR make a proper supernatural movie, where the sequences can at least stay true to the nature of the movie. No one would've chastised it. 

They kinda made a joke out of both genres, IMO.

I second you. The makers kind of mixed and amalgamated two completely different genres. They could have opted for just one of the two. The fact that were was negativity surrounding some portions is the only snag I have with the film. But yeah, it was okay-ish. Much better than all the muck our industry serves us with these days!
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
I dont think the story was believable. The final message that got conveyed was that sprits exist if they have some unfulfilled desires. But then cinema is all about fiction. If we can accept that one can believe things like a man's turban is enough to take down his foes why find faults with Talaash?
I think they should've made Rosy Simran's twin sister.
aish. thumbnail
Disappointment is what I call it. The beginning was fab and so were the performances. One doesn't expect such crap from Aamir Khan. I went with it with such high hopes along with my family but it was so disappointing. I remember the scene when Kareena comes underwater to save Aamir, my dad was like "I can't take this anymore."😆
DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
faulty or not...i loved the movie...!!...