Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crazy4fawad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I loved it!! I was not aware of the end...n i liked the way it was bought out.

Also i really liked every1 performance.

my most fave scene was when aamir imagines all the ways in which he cud have saved his sons life,...that was such a heartmovin thing..coz it is actually true...thats how a parent feels life 😭

n i also loved temur story n overall handling of the subject...nothing OTT !!

n i loved how jiya lage naa n muskaane jhooti hai was filmed😊
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
My desire to watch the flick died off seeing few scenes on Sony yesterday. It was boring and I stopped watching 
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: tere_mere

I loved it!! I was not aware of the end...n i liked the way it was bought out.

Also i really liked every1 performance.

my most fave scene was when aamir imagines all the ways in which he cud have saved his sons life,...that was such a heartmovin thing..coz it is actually true...thats how a parent feels life 😭

n i also loved temur story n overall handling of the subject...nothing OTT !!

n i loved how jiya lage naa n muskaane jhooti hai was filmed😊

@ Red...its my favorite scene too...and so natural...how many times do we second guess ourselves when something goes wrong...Aamir is a genius
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
The issue with Talaash wasn't really that its not believable. Heck 90% of BW films are unbelievable in one way or the other but we still love them. Btw, Reema said the stroy of Talaash is true...as in the supernatural part..it's inspired by some true story.

The problem was Talaash tried to do too many things at the same time...it tried to be this redemption story, have a whodunit story, PLUS a supernatural bit as well...and in trying to do all that, it failed to do justice to 2 out of the 3 genres. I found the last climax scene with Kareena rescuing Aamir in the water so laughable..I would have accepted everything, but that weird end was too much. Someone tell the Akhtars to release the alternate ending please.

That being said, Aamir's journey of redemption and getting over his guilt was very nicely done. I enjoyed that a lot. Kudos to Reema and Zoya for the writing there!
Sam_dean4Eva thumbnail
I liked it! I knew the suspense beforehand thanks to one of my friends ðŸ˜¡ But nonetheless i enjoyed it. It was gripping...and it had amazing performances by the leads...
Hello_kitta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

I didn't like much when I show first time. But later when I show it second time  I really enjoyed film and it's  emotional values.

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I was most disappointed with Talaash. Don't even know Y? Maybe coz I already knew the ending b4 watching or coz one expects too much frm an Aamir film.

As far as ghosts r concerned I don't believe in dem, though as a typical teenager me and my frnds did indulge in all tht candle light stuffs and all and at tht time it did seem real, but now it all seems surreal.😕😆
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I really liked Talaash! Yes, the story seems a bit slow at some places but I guess it was cos they were trying to build the character and plot well.. and they succeeded in that. Even supporting roles like Temur were well etched out. The songs fit in so well in the story.

Maybe I enjoyed Talash cos I had read a lot about it not being so good etc etc so my expectations from the film were not that high. I can never understand why Raj Kumar Yadav did that small role in the movie though.
.Sad.But.True. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I loved Aamir's redemption and his inner turmoil..He was brilliant there..Kareena was awesome and Rani also did full justice..I just love the emotional depth in this film..I am glad Aamir tried something different as always =)
@chocolover83: DITTO!
The film was a winner with its emotional scenes--unbelievably natural and empathetic.