Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

SidYusha AT#11 Aafaton Ke Parindey...Ishaqzaade! (Page 7)

LizBennet IF-Dazzler
LizBennet
LizBennet

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Siya_

Originally posted by TheImbecile

First off since I can't get too chatty I shall be doing two birds one stone method

Yasu: I DARE to spank the spanking Queen. Evil Smile
And yes LOL it is HILARIOUS bc he probably meant "I don't care" LOL But I think why he has no ideaWink

Prags: I KNOW!!! There really should have been! SIGH. We got jipped!

Hahaha! INDEED Prags, not even an imbecile! Oh seriously SO many rumors  and all about Shukla saab LOL. He has become the obsession of the month, last month it was all about Pratyusha, still is, but now it has died down with all the news coming about Sid LOL. It will be interesting to see what happens this month in regards to the tall, dark, and handsome Shukla saab. LOL

Injustice and sin. Disapprove

And god, TC needs to get better writers LOL Can you imagine how much Sid would cringe were he to read that article??

SIGH. INDEED.

I KNOW! Such terrible writing!! LOL HAHAHAHA!!! He prob would! LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Siya_fastforwardSneha...LoveJaymaaBikica_BikiVishakha_SakhiVerboseG

Siya_ IF-Dazzler
Siya_
Siya_

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 4:14pm | IP Logged

First off since I can't get too chatty I shall be doing two birds one stone method

Yasu: I DARE to spank the spanking Queen. Evil Smile
And yes LOL it is HILARIOUS bc he probably meant "I don't care" LOL But I think why he has no ideaWink

Prags: I KNOW!!! There really should have been! SIGH. We got jipped!

Hahaha! INDEED Prags, not even an imbecile! Oh seriously SO many rumors  and all about Shukla saab LOL. He has become the obsession of the month, last month it was all about Pratyusha, still is, but now it has died down with all the news coming about Sid LOL. It will be interesting to see what happens this month in regards to the tall, dark, and handsome Shukla saab. LOL

Injustice and sin. Disapprove

And god, TC needs to get better writers LOL Can you imagine how much Sid would cringe were he to read that article??

SIGH. INDEED.

I KNOW! Such terrible writing!! LOL HAHAHAHA!!! He prob would! LOL

LOL

Btw, I guess I can just answer the first question and respond to your answer at the same time LOL For me, no one knows Tongue My bff too only vaguely knew I was into BV because of AnSh, but even she didn't think it was anything serious, because we're very snobbish when it comes to TV shows and usually look down on most Indian soaps (or soaps in general) LOL

And yes, same, that's why this AT is a lifesaver for me, because you're all my SY heart's soulmates! LOL Heart

LizBennetfastforwardVishakha_SakhiSneha...LoveJaymaaBikica_BikiVerboseG

Bikica_Biki IF-Sizzlerz
Bikica_Biki
Bikica_Biki

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
                                      My short verse Wink  SidYusha

peee

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

k.radikaasDacsudhajoLizBennetmanjeryfastforwardSiya_Sneha...LovesmekerVishakha_SakhiJaymaaServianaVerboseG

LizBennet IF-Dazzler
LizBennet
LizBennet

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 4:22pm | IP Logged

LOL

Btw, I guess I can just answer the first question and respond to your answer at the same time LOL For me, no one knows Tongue My bff too only vaguely knew I was into BV because of AnSh, but even she didn't think it was anything serious, because we're very snobbish when it comes to TV shows and usually look down on most Indian soaps (or soaps in general) LOL

And yes, same, that's why this AT is a lifesaver for me, because you're all my SY heart's soulmates! LOL Heart
[/QUOTE]

LOL. I passed on my AnSh bimaari, you should have passed it on while you had the chance! But perhaps we shall have to wait to pass on the bimaari *fingers crossed* LOL. But yes my bff is not as obsessed as I am which is why I am glad I have you guys too! LOL. So nice to go crazy over these two with people who understand LOLLOL

LOVE SYHeart

Siya_fastforwardSneha...LoveJaymaaBikica_BikiVishakha_SakhiVerboseG

Serviana IF-Stunnerz
Serviana
Serviana

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 4:22pm | IP Logged

Shamz! Big smile

That scene was killer. There should have been so many more like it, damn it Ouch

And lool, I did LOL Too many rumors floating around these days to count Wacko But seriously? Yeah right! Anyone can tell poor Mr. Shukla can't dance LOL He's freaking terrible at it ROFL Not even an imbecile would ask him Wink

U r sooo right Prags dear!ROFL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

LizBennetfastforwardSiya_Sneha...LoveJaymaaBikica_BikiVishakha_SakhiVerboseG

Serviana IF-Stunnerz
Serviana
Serviana

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
Ok. Me will try to sleep now! Me lubz ya!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Siya_LizBennetfastforwardmanjerySneha...LoveJaymaaBikica_BikiVishakha_SakhiVerboseG

Siya_ IF-Dazzler
Siya_
Siya_

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Serviana

Shamz! Big smile

That scene was killer. There should have been so many more like it, damn it Ouch

And lool, I did LOL Too many rumors floating around these days to count Wacko But seriously? Yeah right! Anyone can tell poor Mr. Shukla can't dance LOL He's freaking terrible at it ROFL Not even an imbecile would ask him Wink

LOL Good night my sistah SQ Hug Me lubz ya more Wink

LizBennetsmekerSneha...LoveVishakha_SakhiJaymaaServianaVerboseG

Jaymaa IF-Sizzlerz
Jaymaa
Jaymaa

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 5:00pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Serviana

Shamz! Big smile

LOL Good night my sistah SQ Hug Me lubz ya more Wink
------------------------------------------

on March 23 ...2011.at 03:01pm
Actor Siddharth Shukla who was last seen in Star Plus' Luv U Zindagi is combating a knee injury at present. Buzz has it that the Star One's Jaane Pehchaane Se Ye Ajnabbi star is advised complete bed rest at the moment.    

When sources contacted Siddharth to know more about his health, he stated, "Actually, last time when the doctors asked me to take bed rest I was feeling quite relaxed as I thought it was nothing major. But recently when I did an MRI, just to check whether everything was fine, it was detected that the ACL (Anterior Crucial Ligament) was torn."

He further added, "As soon as it was detected, an immediate surgery was demanded. Therefore, I got my knee surgery done in Kokilaben. Now I am fine and all set to make a comeback. Now I can walk and run properly, so I am all fine."

Ever since his last show went off air, his fans have been eagerly waiting for him to make a comeback on the TV screen. And when he was asked about the same he said, "Yes, as of now I have recovered from all the injuries and pain. I am all set to return."
-------------------------------------

That s why I don't think he can dance in compition...regular stage show is fine

Edited by shivanandi78 - 08 April 2013 at 5:00pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

LizBennetfastforwardSiya_Sneha...LoveBikica_BikismekerVishakha_SakhiVerboseG

Go to top