Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

SidYusha AT#11 Aafaton Ke Parindey...Ishaqzaade! (Page 44)

pussycat Goldie
pussycat
pussycat

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:12am | IP Logged
..Actors are obviously important..I don't u /stand what happens to people when they say such such a thing..

When we watch Hollywood movies, at the time when the credits are shown, you would see after the name of the Casting Directors, they do mention their qualifications in terms of C.S.A. As far as my knowledge goes, it is some sort of certification which an individual has to go through in order to become a Casting Director..Then why do people take all the pain of studying and earning a certificate?? Confused
[/QUOTE]
i believe that a durector gets applause fir his work only when the cast n crew collaborate wth their director to share their creative goal.. The work of a director is to act as catalyst to bring out the best in each n every member of cast n crew...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

lifelessonsfastforwardmelliflousmilindroseSneha...LoveBikica_Biki

fastforward IF-Dazzler
fastforward
fastforward

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by melliflous

Originally posted by fastforward

Originally posted by melliflous

Hi everyone Hug
I don't wanna go anywhere outside this AT Disapprove
Our SY rock no matter what Smile

Hey Melli, How r u doing?

I am missing SY..They need to come together on-screen again for all of us..

Hi ritu

Am missing SY too ... I am waiting to see them together again and also another place for us .. U know what I mean Disapprove

I know exactly what you mean Wink !! We are like-minded people rem? That is why we are together..Hug

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

pussycatmelliflousLizBennetlifelessonsmilindroseSneha...LoveBikica_Biki

fastforward IF-Dazzler
fastforward
fastforward

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bikica

Hello girls!    SidYushaEmbarrassed

Biks, Did you get my hugs I had sent for you y/day? No worries, you deserve one right now!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

LizBennetmanjerymilindroseSneha...LoveBikica_Biki

fastforward IF-Dazzler
fastforward
fastforward

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fastforward

Originally posted by pussycat

..Actors are obviously important..I don't u /stand what happens to people when they say such such a thing..

When we watch Hollywood movies, at the time when the credits are shown, you would see after the name of the Casting Directors, they do mention their qualifications in terms of C.S.A. As far as my knowledge goes, it is some sort of certification which an individual has to go through in order to become a Casting Director..Then why do people take all the pain of studying and earning a certificate?? Confused

i believe that a durector gets applause fir his work only when the cast n crew collaborate wth their director to share their creative goal.. The work of a director is to act as catalyst to bring out the best in each n every member of cast n crew...

Yeah, Its a team effort..And what an effort "some team", name not to be taken, is doing these days Tongue !! I wish they would have done something diff and created some Benchmark / Record in the history of Indian TV !! Wish!! Ouch

Edited by fastforward - 10 April 2013 at 9:20am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pussycatLizBennetSneha...Love

manjery IF-Dazzler
manjery
manjery

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:23am | IP Logged
hiii sidyushians Tongue

vedo ur vm was so hillariuos iam laughing so hard ROFL its starts with traditinal song keshariya n suddenly it switches of to chikni kamar ROFL n thanks vedo for liking my vm and to everyone i think our whole team is full of talent really hats to u guysClap ( ginu, sou, michelle,vedo ,ayesha (newly added n i loved ur writting so much ), mallika, biki n if i forget anyone name then sorry as i am quite new )

milli thanku for posting such a wonderful capsHug
now answers to questions:-

1. yeah my frnds in my hostel , my mom n sis r very well aware of my SY obsession i was so mad that i broke the rules of hostel by breaking the T.v locks just to see SY as we get only half an hour T.v permission with news compulsory( last yr till aug) n when i came  home then i bunked my class of 11:30 just to watch repeat epi. n today my mom is literally happy Big smilethat i stopped watching BV as due to this there was huge fightLOL between me n my brother for bv n mahadev 

2.first i wanted anandi to arrange a surprise for shiv to confess her love Heart on terrace with background score of kailash kher n rain 
second holi sequence where mahi n sachi play prank with shiv n anandi Silly
third shiv reaction when he get the news of anandi pregnancy n then taking extra care of herDay Dreaming

3.Saayian, piya ghar avenge, marjaiya ter bin (frm vicky donor )Blushing

i  think my post is getting longer n longer so i will give answer to the left question soon Approve

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

pussycatfastforwardLizBennetmilindroseSneha...LoveBikica_BikiVerboseG

pussycat Goldie
pussycat
pussycat

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:24am | IP Logged
In all probability thy require some motivation n workshop to make the show believable

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

fastforwardSneha...LoveVerboseG

fastforward IF-Dazzler
fastforward
fastforward

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pussycat

In all probability thy require some motivation n workshop to make the show believable

Only if they are planning to continue the drama for another 1000 epis..Otherwise What's the point Wink?? Hug  Time is Money , Honey!! Tongue

pussycatmanjerySneha...LovemilindroseVerboseG

lifelessons IF-Dazzler
lifelessons
lifelessons

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:27am | IP Logged
My answer to one more question:

What has been your most fun moment here?
 Every moment is a fun moment here whenever I am stressed or feeling down my first instinct is to come on this thread...even if I don't post I go through the whole thread laughing at the messages...we  imbeciles have the greatest sense of humor...to name some...the body language posts, when we named ourselves imbeciles and we posted about how dumb we are...those were some really creative posts.LOL

fastforwardmilindroseSneha...LoveBikica_BikiVerboseG

Go to top