We are the ultimate in trash😳

thank you guys for including me in the league of trashy writers

**Ayesha wipes off tears of joy**Embarrassed
Edited by ayesha321 - 11 years ago
fastforward thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: pussycat

This obsession for sidyusha hs become more or less like an epidemic..i remember one incident where legendary director mr satyajit ray refused to direct feluda his famous series when one of the chief characters jatayu played by late santosh dutta had an untimely death..mr ray felt that no other actor could do justice to th character like dutta..although feluda character was created by ray n he was a celebrated director himself bt he didnt take risk of placing another actor in place of santosh dutta as he never wanted to dilute the magic of funny character called jatayu.. Its really hard to erase such golden moments.. so i believe not only the story line n director r imp but also the actors who breathe the character they portray..if the actor fails to breathe a character then the work of celebrated director n grt story line too fails..

Bang on Peaa..I am Ritu..We haven't met earlier..

I so wanted to cite this example when people debate abt Actors and Characters..But then I think What's the use? Some people are stubborn and nothing would get into their heads..I am elated after I saw this example from you..
Sneha.Love thumbnail
😊Hello Girls,

Just come shortly and got my eyeful of Prats, thanks Shama❤️ for link and WU, translation 🤗

@ Vedo❤️🤗, beautiful VM, love the drums and trumpets at the end (in my country they say that trumpets always announce something good, so lets hope😳) and above all love my SidYusha❤️. Love the Caps you put there after.

@ Ayesha❤️🤗, great story, loved it and I hope you will continue it.

@ Milli❤️🤗 Love your Caps, your emoticins and Love your "Sidyusha daredevils"🤣

I must run now, but my heart is full of SidYusha. 😛
fastforward thumbnail

Originally posted by: lavy

I spy Ritu Hugs to you sweetie. Work again today. Will catch up when I can.

Michelle..awesome idea.

Lavy, Wait I have just arrived!! Take my hug and then go..🤗  😳

Namaste Everyone!! What are you all doing? 🤗

Ayesha I have read your story and my feedback is on pg 31, the very last one..Check it only when you have time..🤗

SY ki jai ho!!
pussycat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fastforward

Bang on Peaa..I am Ritu..We haven't met earlier..

I so wanted to cite this example when people debate abt Actors and Characters..But then I think What's the use? Some people are stubborn and nothing would get into their heads..I am elated after I
saw this example from you..

thanx a ton Ritu...as i wanted to prove that actors r the most imp pple who cn eithr make or break a good story into a megahit or a super duper flop...
melliflous thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Hi everyone 🤗
I don't wanna go anywhere outside this AT 😒
Our SY rock no matter what 😊
fastforward thumbnail

thanx a ton Ritu...as i wanted to prove that actors r the most imp pple who cn eithr make or break a good story into a megahit or a super duper flop...

Off Course Peaa..Actors are obviously important..I don't u /stand what happens to people when they say such such a thing..

When we watch Hollywood movies, at the time when the credits are shown, you would see after the name of the Casting Directors, they do mention their qualifications in terms of C.S.A. As far as my knowledge goes, it is some sort of certification which an individual has to go through in order to become a Casting Director..Then why do people take all the pain of studying and earning a certificate?? 😕
lifelessons thumbnail

Originally posted by: fastforward

Ayesha I have read your story and my feedback is on pg 31, the very last one..Check it only when you have time..🤗

SY ki jai ho!!

Hi Ritu🤗...I did read your feedback and replied on page 41😃
fastforward thumbnail

Originally posted by: melliflous

Hi everyone 🤗
I don't wanna go anywhere outside this AT 😒
Our SY rock no matter what 😊

Hey Melli, How r u doing?

I am missing SY..They need to come together on-screen again for all of us..

lifelessons thumbnail

Peaa and Ritu...I completely agree with you...actors are an important part otherwise any one can be casted for any role...why do we need casting directors?😆