Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

SidYusha AT#11 Aafaton Ke Parindey...Ishaqzaade! (Page 30)

Bikica_Biki IF-Sizzlerz
Bikica_Biki
Bikica_Biki

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by loveansh

Biki,HeartHug love your new creation of our beautiful SidYusha.Love also that calendar you made with their picture. You have such a magical fingers and heart full of emotions and love for our SidYusha.Embarrassed

BrankaHeart Thank you, my dear , you know I love you so much ! I love your writing about our SidYusha, so you enter a beautiful emotion, warmth and love for our sweet SidYushaHeart
Feelings and love is in us for a wonderful magical pair SY.

Edited by Bikica - 09 April 2013 at 7:17pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fastforwardVishakha_Sakhi

Sneha...Love IF-Sizzlerz
Sneha...Love
Sneha...Love

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 7:52pm | IP Logged

[/QUOTE] 
BrankaHeart Thank you, my dear , you know I love you so much ! I love your writing about our SidYusha, so you enter a beautiful emotion, warmth and love for our sweet SidYushaHeart
Feelings and love is in us for a wonderful magical pair SY.

[/QUOTE]

Biki, dear Bears mini graphics Thank you so much for nice words. Our love for SidYusha connected us all here in this beautiful place. They are indeed so magical, and they spread their magic on all of us. It is late and I am going to sleep. Good night dear, sleep tight, and dream beautiful SY dreams. Love mini graphics

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LizBennetfastforwardBikica_BikiVishakha_Sakhi

Vishakha_Sakhi IF-Sizzlerz
Vishakha_Sakhi
Vishakha_Sakhi

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lavy

Ritu, Just back again. Playing body language has caused so much trouble to Vedo :-) We had fun..she was totally shunned.

btw...the famous lop sided grin again..

Kya yehi pyar hai...ya koi aafat hai...

Haaye ***maar daala*** BlushingHaaye ***maar daala*** Blushing

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

LizBennetfastforwardLiliWorldSneha...LoveBikica_Biki

Vishakha_Sakhi
Vishakha_Sakhi

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fastforward

But what I am not confused abt is our Imbecile love for our couple..I think it ts getting stronger by the day, wat say? Tongue

Methinks you are absolutely right Ritu!! Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

fastforwardSneha...LoveBikica_Biki

Vishakha_Sakhi
Vishakha_Sakhi

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayesha321

thanks Ritu for encouraging me Smile. So i started with something and wanted to know if you guys liked and it and should I continue...Sorry its not Sidyusha yet but it is laying the base for them to be together and I have so many ideas going thru my mind right now.

I have translated the hindi dialogues into english(in italics beneath the dialogues)

so here it goes:

CH: Ira and Meena are having tea in the living room.

Ira is lost in thoughts and thinking how she had jumped to conclusion and in the process hurt Shiv and Sumitraji. She was just concerned about Shiv but forgot that Anandi needed time to adjust. But to think of it, they haven't really gotten any time alone, we haven't even sent them to their honeymoon thinks Ira. Both of them have been so engrossed in their work that they have no time to spend  with each other let alone know each. Meanwhile Meena is observing Ira and noticed her expressions going from stressful to amused.

Meena(teasingly): Didi, kya chal raha hai aap ke dimag mein? (Didi, what is cooking in your brain now)

Ira(smiling): Meenu main soch rahi thi ki, Anandi Shiv ko abhi tak koi time hi nahi mila ek doosre ke saath bitane ke liye. Kyun na dono ko kahin bhej diya jaye, kya kehti ho Mount Abu kaisa rahega. (As Ira is speaking she is getting more and more excited and tumbling on her words.) Main Shiv ko abhi phone karke keh deti hoon ke who ek hafte ki chutti le le.

(Meenu I am thinking that Shiv and Anandi haven't been able to spend some quality time together. So how about we send them somewhere on Honeymoon? what do you say about Mount Abu? (As Ira is speaking she is getting more and more excited and tumbling on her words.) I will just call Shiv and let him know to apply for one week's vacation.)

Meenu(laughing): Didi, thoda sabar rakho, Shiv kuch hi deir main aa jayega  aur Anandi bhi wapis aati hogi. Woh keh rahi thi ki Teacherji ke school ka udhghatan karke sham tak aa jayegi. Phir  hum dono ko bitha ke pooch lenge

(Didi have some patience, Shiv will be home soon and Anandi will also be back. She was saying that she will be back in the evening after Teacherji's school's inauguration. You can then ask them both)

Ira: Nahi Meenu main abhi Shiv se baat kar leti hoon ta ki woh chuttiyon ke liye apply kar sake

(No Meenu I will call Shiv right now so that he can apply for vacation right now)

Ira picks up her phone in excitement and calls Shiv, while the phone is ringing she gets little apprehensive and hopes that Shiv is still not angry with her.

**I thought why not start from where we were left hanging, so I started after Anandi left to meet teacherji Big smile

Awwwesome start Ayesha! Thank you so much for writing this! Hug I am going to love this...do continue soon!

I miss SY so much! Day Dreaming

Edited by Vedo - 09 April 2013 at 8:10pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sudhajolifelessonsfastforwardLizBennetriya_ss9LiliWorldSneha...LoveBikica_Biki

Vishakha_Sakhi
Vishakha_Sakhi

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by manjery

wohooo Big smile congo for new AT sidyushians Hugya we r totally aafat ones Wink

hey i made another vm (with pictures only  i dont know what has happened to my downloaderAngry) with song TUM HI HO from ASHIQI 2 hope u will all enjoy Tongue
her u go 

Beautiful VM Reets! Heart Hug

LizBennetfastforwardLiliWorldSneha...LoveBikica_Biki

LizBennet IF-Dazzler
LizBennet
LizBennet

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
LOL
Originally posted by loveansh

Branka, why are you so frigging adorable??? Hug

We love your words, it feels like a rainy day on a Tuesday morning (sorry I'm weird, rainy, cloudy days make me happier than sunny days do especially when they aren't expected). 

I can hug you all over again for the wonderful words at the end as well. Truer words never been spoken my dear friend. And hopefully our dreams will come true and we shall triumph in that love we all revel in and go completely gaga over.  

Much Heart and HugBranka! Your beautiful words always bring a smile to my face

Dear ShamaLove mini graphics

Thank you for your nice wordsEmbarrassed, I am happy to bring smile on your face, I guess it is the same as you make me feel with your posts. The only difference is that you make me feel like a sunny day by the sea, any day of the week Holiday mini graphics

I do hope that our dreams and hopes will come true, and till than, here is an umbrella for your rainy day Rain mini graphics          Hearts mini graphics  PS. I love SidYusha and miss them soCry

Aww Branka, you just get more adorable by the moment!! And LOVE your emoticons, sweet and funny just like you! Tongue Aww thank you dear, but yes the reason I said rainy day on Tuesday bc its extra special than a rainy day on a Saturday morning bc it was always unexpected and full of fresh, wet air. *SIGH* LOL aww thanks for the umbrella dear, but how does one enjoy the rain with an umbrella, but it's probably a good idea considering I could catch a cold like Shiv ji did. LOL 

P.S.---Me too! I miss SY like crazy this month. It hurt last month, but now I am just super impatient to see them together again. *fingers crossed*Big smile

fastforwardLiliWorldSneha...LoveBikica_BikiVishakha_Sakhi

Vishakha_Sakhi
Vishakha_Sakhi

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
It's VM time again...here's # 9...and if this does not make you laugh then change my name!! Embarrassed LOL

Song: Chikni Kamar Pe
Movie: Rowdy Rathore

Chikni kamar pe teri mera dil fisal gaya
Strongly yeh jadoo tera mujhpe chal gaya

My heart slipped on your smooth waist,
This magic of yours strongly affected me..

Oh darling tu pehle se kitna badal gaya

O darling how much you have changed since earlier..
This magic of yours strongly affected me..

Teri meri yeh jodi jamegi
Apne love ki kahani banegi
Tujhko nakhre uthaane padenge
Saare chakkar bhulaane padenge

Yours n mine, this pair will work well,
the story of our love will be made,
you'll have to bear the tantrums,
and will have to forget all affairs..

Mujhe saare funde hain aate
Haan log kis tarah ladki pataate
Ho tune aankhon se neendhein udaa di
Soyi soyi si dhadhkan jagaa di
Jadoo yeh chal gaya
Mera dil fisal gaya
Dhang dhang dhang

I know all the fundas,
yeah, (I know) how people get a girl,
You've made sleep fly away from the eyes,
you woke up sleeping heartbeats..
the magic worked,
my heart slipped..

Oh darling tu pehle se kitna badal gaya
Dhadang dhang dhang..

Pehle pehle toh zidd pe addi tu
Haan sunle Patna ki hai phuljhadi tu
Ho maine chutki mein tujhko pataya
Ho tere nakhron ko jhat se wataya chal

In the beginning you were obstinate
listen you're the sparkler of Patna..
I coaxed you in a moment,
And I cleared your tantrums in a moment..

Rowdy tujhko bole zamaana
Kaam tera yeh topi firana
Main yeh jaanu ki tu hai khiladi
Teri neeyat bhi ab maine taadi
Jadoo yeh chal gaya
Mera dil fisal gaya
Dhang dhang dhang

The world calls you rowdy,
Your job is to turn caps,
I know that you're a player,
Now I have known your intention too..
the magic worked,