Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

SidYusha AT#11 Aafaton Ke Parindey...Ishaqzaade! (Page 28)

LizBennet IF-Dazzler
LizBennet
LizBennet

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
Hello Yasu! 

How are you my fellow SY-lover??? Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Vishakha_SakhiSneha...Love

Serviana IF-Stunnerz
Serviana
Serviana

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fastforward

Originally posted by Serviana

Good evening!!!!!Hug

Yasu, you too now? Good evening to you too..Hug

I love SY too and since they are in India, Good night to them..Tongue

good night to SY...and sweet dreamsLOL and...nice gymming

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LizBennetfastforwardSneha...LoveVishakha_Sakhi

Serviana IF-Stunnerz
Serviana
Serviana

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheImbecile

Hello Yasu! 

Hi Shama dear! I feel imbeciliously optimistic!!!!

LizBennetfastforwardSneha...LoveVishakha_Sakhi

LizBennet IF-Dazzler
LizBennet
LizBennet

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Serviana

Originally posted by TheImbecile

Hello Yasu! 

Hi Shama dear! I feel imbeciliously optimistic!!!!

LOL really is this bc of your continuous gymming? Wink

Or is it because...

SY ROCKS your WHITE socks?! WinkLOL

fastforwardSneha...LoveVishakha_SakhiServiana

Sneha...Love IF-Sizzlerz
Sneha...Love
Sneha...Love

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fastforward

Branka, my dear, you are adorable..Your dogs don't miss you as much as they used to right? Hence have the CVs done each one of us a favour OR they have done a favour to all our loved ones around? No idea..I am confused myself..Shocked

But what I am not confused abt is our Imbecile love for our couple..I think it ts getting stronger by the day, wat say? Tongue

Hello, Ritu Hug

Well, as for my dogs (I have one big and one small one, saved them from the street) they are happy go lucky dogs, lots of love is showered upon them. Dogs mini graphics

I would say CVs do them a favor, since I used to spend quite a lot of time in front of computer since I started to watch BV on net. Before I watched only on TV (I live in Serbia, and we are like 2 months back with story, so today we watched that epi when Shiv trick Anandi to say that she love him, do you remember thatEmbarrassed), but when I found out that I could watch it on net, it changed my life a lot. Than I discover IF, and than I fell in love with SidYusha and all the rest is the history.

I would still like that CVs did not do that favor for my dogs (there are other family members who take care of them as well), and that I have a reason to watch day and night my Ishaqzaade SY, as I used to.Love mini graphics

You are totally right, our imbecilic love for SidYusha is stronger as days go by, and I do not have any logical explanation for that, except that all of us are completely madly and irrationally emotional Aaftons.Birds mini graphics who do love SidYusha so much.Embarrassed

Edited by loveansh - 09 April 2013 at 5:36pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

LizBennetfastforwardLiliWorldBikica_BikiVishakha_Sakhi-Ursh-

Sneha...Love IF-Sizzlerz
Sneha...Love
Sneha...Love

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayesha321

thanks Ritu..i actually wanted to write so much but because I am on the forum when i am at work  I can't write enough...in addition to them going on Honeymoon...I wanted to add, I want that to be on a hill station...where they have lots of masti playing with snow...spend quality time together and have their little moments where prats would suddenly gets shy and sid teased her. ok I am making myself sad thinking all this so I will stopLOLEmbarrassed

Dear Ayesha,Love mini graphics

I loved as well all your scenarios for our SidYusha, I wished so much that such a things could happened to them, that we could watch them sharing all those romantic moments.Love mini graphics

I also hope to see them spend some small everyday moments, make jokes, cook some meal together, watch a movie together, just sit on balcony cuddled together and watch the sky full of stars. Knowing that we will not see that, makes me sad.

Thank you for liking my answers and emoticons, I know that I am overdoing it but I just discover them, hence I am a bit obsessed with them and like them a lot,
just I like SidYusha. Love mini graphics

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

fastforwardLiliWorldBikica_BikiVishakha_Sakhi-Ursh-

Sneha...Love IF-Sizzlerz
Sneha...Love
Sneha...Love

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
Branka, why are you so frigging adorable??? Hug

We love your words, it feels like a rainy day on a Tuesday morning (sorry I'm weird, rainy, cloudy days make me happier than sunny days do especially when they aren't expected). 

I can hug you all over again for the wonderful words at the end as well. Truer words never been spoken my dear friend. And hopefully our dreams will come true and we shall triumph in that love we all revel in and go completely gaga over.  

Much Heart and HugBranka! Your beautiful words always bring a smile to my face

Dear ShamaLove mini graphics

Thank you for your nice wordsEmbarrassed, I am happy to bring smile on your face, I guess it is the same as you make me feel with your posts. The only difference is that you make me feel like a sunny day by the sea, any day of the week Holiday mini graphics

I do hope that our dreams and hopes will come true, and till than, here is an umbrella for your rainy day Rain mini graphics          Hearts mini graphics  PS. I love SidYusha and miss them soCry

Edited by loveansh - 09 April 2013 at 5:40pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

LizBennetfastforwardLiliWorldBikica_BikimilindroseVishakha_Sakhi

fastforward IF-Dazzler
fastforward
fastforward

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by loveansh

Hello, Ritu Hug

Well, as for my dogs (I have one big and one small one, saved them from the street) they are happy go lackey dogs, lots of love is showered upon them. Dogs mini graphics

I would say CVs do them a favor, since I used to spend quite a lot of time in front of computer since I started to watch BV on net. Before I watched only on TV (I live in Serbia, and we are like 2 months back with story, so today we watched that epi when Shiv trick Anandi to say that she love him, do you remember thatEmbarrassed), but when I found out that I could watch it on net, it changed my life a lot. Than I discover IF, and than I fell in love with SidYusha and all the rest is the history.

I would still like that CVs did not do that favor for my dogs (there are other family members who take care of them as well), and that I have a reason to watch day and night my Ishaqzaade SY, as I used to.Love mini graphics

You are totally right, our imbecilic love for SidYusha is stronger as days go by, and I do not have any logical explanation for that, except that all of us are completely madly and irrationally emotional Aaftons.Birds mini graphics who do love SidYusha so much.Embarrassed

Branka, my Sweet Candy! Hug

I love dogs too...Awww, how cute..They must have breathed a sigh of relief..Am sure..As far as we are concerned, there is nothing much anyone can do..We need to be patient..And eagerly wait for some good news to pop up in our lives and SY's as well..

WOW Branka, you guys are actually watching a very interesting epi..I very well rem all their scenes and specially this one where SY visit a temple after Jagya comes back home..Prats is probably wearing a purple saree with a green border and Sid is wearing a Grey Suit..And Sid tricks her into saying She loves him too..Oh Yes! Yes!! What a scene..I am blushing..Blushing

I am so much in love with this couple that only Imbeciles like us would u/stand my feelings..Its feels so great after I share my emotions with ya ALL!! Embarrassed

PS: I love SY..I am missing them..Kindly help!

Edited by fastforward - 09 April 2013 at 5:36pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

LiliWorldVishakha_SakhimilindroseSneha...LoveBikica_Biki

Go to top