Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

SidYusha AT#11 Aafaton Ke Parindey...Ishaqzaade! (Page 27)

LizBennet IF-Dazzler
LizBennet
LizBennet

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fastforward

Originally posted by lavy

Ritu, Just back again. Playing body language has caused so much trouble to Vedo :-) We had fun..she was totally shunned.

btw...the famous lop sided grin again..

Kya yehi pyar hai...ya koi aafat hai...

Speak of the Angel and the Angel arrives..Embarrassed Lavy Hug
What kind of a smile is this? Is this a smile AT ALL? I need a new pair of glasses..

I hope I am not putting Vedo into any further trouble..Ouch  Lavy you need to finish ur work soon and come and talk to me..Jaldi khatam karo !!

Aww I missed BL game! That has become my favorite game ever right now...whether that is sad or not, I really don't care since I'm aafat Cool

Speaking of Sid's smile, what the hell is up with that smirk?? ROFL It's like he KNOWS certain things are about to happen Wink

P.S.- certain things that are about to happen could be in reference to A LOT OF THINGS. Ahem like SR. Stern Smile...Wink

Aww poor Veds!!! 

And hello Ritu!!!! HugI too want to talk! And Lavy is an angel??? When did THAT happen?? I'm in the right AT right??? This is THE hellhole, right??? The place where aafats go? Geek

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

fastforwardLiliWorldSneha...LoveVishakha_Sakhi

fastforward IF-Dazzler
fastforward
fastforward

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheImbecile

Aww I missed BL game! That has become my favorite game ever right now...whether that is sad or not, I really don't care since I'm aafat Cool

Speaking of Sid's smile, what the hell is up with that smirk?? ROFL It's like he KNOWS certain things are about to happen Wink

P.S.- certain things that are about to happen could be in reference to A LOT OF THINGS. Ahem like SR. Stern Smile...Wink

Aww poor Veds!!! 

And hello Ritu!!!! HugI too want to talk! And Lavy is an angel??? When did THAT happen?? I'm in the right AT right??? This is THE hellhole, right??? The place where aafats go? Geek

You Aafat, where were you? Now that I need to go and prepare dinner you have come..And where is Prags today? Have not seen her..

Did you see Sid smiling? I couldn't..I told Lavy I need a new pair of glasses..

And yes Lavy is an Angel, who would pull us out of this ...hole when we are down..She keeps appearing time and again just like an Angel..Where are you Lavy? Show us ur face..Embarrassed

LizBennetLiliWorldSneha...LoveVishakha_Sakhi

LizBennet IF-Dazzler
LizBennet
LizBennet

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by loveansh

Heya, you beautiful Aafats,Birds mini graphics

I will try to answer on the first question on the Pg 1: Do people around me know about my obsession with SidYusha, and how they react to that?

Well, my family & friends know about it, though not really about the intensity of that obsession, but they know I watched BV, and that I am pretty much obsessed with SidYusha.Smileys mini graphics

They still can not believe what happened to me, since they know how rational and down to earth person I used to be. Love mini graphicsThey are patiently waiting for this to stop,  Smileys mini graphicsbut in vain. Love mini graphics

My neighbors know about it also, since recently they are listening, more then usually, music from India, in different times of the day, as they would like to. WinkElectronics mini graphics

My dogs know about it, since they saw me sitting in front of computer instead to take them for a walk, as usual, so when they are fed up, they just come and pull my skirt/trousers to remind me of their existence. Well, now thanks to CVs I have more time for them.Dogs mini graphics

I like to come here since this place is shared with all off you who share the same imbecility and craziness when SidYusha is involved. So here is quote for SY AT:

"We often begin a new project with gusto, but than its energy evaporates as we lose confidence and interest.

(Which is not our case, since imbecilic and crazy Aafats that we are, we never give up and even after one month we have the same energy as day oneSunbathing and summer mini graphics)

When we look at our life in hindsight, we can often concentrate only on what we have lost, not what we have gained. But nothing is wasted. We have shared our energy, our thoughts, our love, and that is important."And that is why all of us enjoy this place where we share our love, hopes and dreams for SidYusha.Love mini graphics

Branka, why are you so frigging adorable??? Hug

We love your words, it feels like a rainy day on a Tuesday morning (sorry I'm weird, rainy, cloudy days make me happier than sunny days do especially when they aren't expected). 

I can hug you all over again for the wonderful words at the end as well. Truer words never been spoken my dear friend. And hopefully our dreams will come true and we shall triumph in that love we all revel in and go completely gaga over.  

Much Heart and HugBranka! Your beautiful words always bring a smile to my face. Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

fastforwardLiliWorldSneha...LoveBikica_BikiVishakha_Sakhimilindrose

Serviana IF-Stunnerz
Serviana
Serviana

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Good evening!!!!!Hug

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

LizBennetfastforwardLiliWorldSneha...LoveVishakha_Sakhi

fastforward IF-Dazzler
fastforward
fastforward

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Serviana

Good evening!!!!!Hug

Yasu, you too now? Good evening to you too..Hug

I love SY too and since they are in India, Good night to them..Tongue

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

LizBennetLiliWorldSneha...LoveVishakha_SakhiServiana

LizBennet IF-Dazzler
LizBennet
LizBennet

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fastforward

Originally posted by TheImbecile

Aww poor Veds!!! 

You Aafat, where were you? Now that I need to go and prepare dinner you have come..And where is Prags today? Have not seen her..

Did you see Sid smiling? I couldn't..I told Lavy I need a new pair of glasses..

And yes Lavy is an Angel, who would pull us out of this ...hole when we are down..She keeps appearing time and again just like an Angel..Where are you Lavy? Show us ur face..Embarrassed

Sleeping. LOL. Sorry! This week is just crazy. Ayyy!! Sigh my timing. I have spoken to her...I think that was yesterday...LOL...sorry it's so bad that the days are blurring...Confused

Smiling?? I thought I said smirking...those two expressions have totally different intentions .LOL

Ritu, even the devil can make you smile. Here's proof: Evil Smile

But yes show your face, oh ang--devil face of the fiery, roasting hell-fires of SidYusha. 

fastforwardLiliWorldVishakha_SakhiSneha...Love

LizBennet IF-Dazzler
LizBennet
LizBennet

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
Hello Yasu! 

How are you my fellow SY-lover??? Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Vishakha_SakhiSneha...Love

Serviana IF-Stunnerz
Serviana