Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

SidYusha AT#11 Aafaton Ke Parindey...Ishaqzaade! (Page 26)

fastforward IF-Dazzler
fastforward
fastforward

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lavy

Ritu, Just back again. Playing body language has caused so much trouble to Vedo :-) We had fun..she was totally shunned.

btw...the famous lop sided grin again..

Kya yehi pyar hai...ya koi aafat hai...

Speak of the Angel and the Angel arrives..Embarrassed Lavy Hug
What kind of a smile is this? Is this a smile AT ALL? I need a new pair of glasses..

I hope I am not putting Vedo into any further trouble..Ouch  Lavy you need to finish ur work soon and come and talk to me..Jaldi khatam karo !!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sudhajolavyLizBennetLiliWorldSneha...LoveVishakha_Sakhi

Sneha...Love IF-Sizzlerz
Sneha...Love
Sneha...Love

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:40pm | IP Logged

Heya, you beautiful Aafats,Birds mini graphics

I will try to answer on the first question on the Pg 1: Do people around me know about my obsession with SidYusha, and how they react to that?

Well, my family & friends know about it, though not really about the intensity of that obsession, but they know I watched BV, and that I am pretty much obsessed with SidYusha.Smileys mini graphics

They still can not believe what happened to me, since they know how rational and down to earth person I used to be. Love mini graphicsThey are patiently waiting for this to stop,  Smileys mini graphicsbut in vain. Love mini graphics

My neighbors know about it also, since recently they are listening, more then usually, music from India, in different times of the day, as they would like to. WinkElectronics mini graphics

My dogs know about it, since they saw me sitting in front of computer instead to take them for a walk, as usual, so when they are fed up, they just come and pull my skirt/trousers to remind me of their existence. Well, now thanks to CVs I have more time for them.Dogs mini graphics

I like to come here since this place is shared with all off you who share the same imbecility and craziness when SidYusha is involved. So here is quote for SY AT:

"We often begin a new project with gusto, but than its energy evaporates as we lose confidence and interest.

(Which is not our case, since imbecilic and crazy Aafats that we are, we never give up and even after one month we have the same energy as day oneSunbathing and summer mini graphics)

When we look at our life in hindsight, we can often concentrate only on what we have lost, not what we have gained. But nothing is wasted. We have shared our energy, our thoughts, our love, and that is important."And that is why all of us enjoy this place where we share our love, hopes and dreams for SidYusha.Love mini graphics

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

sudhajolavyLizBennetlifelessonsfastforwardSiya_Piyuu_SRKLiliWorldBikica_BikiVishakha_SakhiServiana

fastforward IF-Dazzler
fastforward
fastforward

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Branka, my dear, you are adorable..Your dogs don't miss you as much as they used to right? Hence have the CVs done each one of us a favour OR they have done a favour to all our loved ones around? No idea..I am confused myself..Shocked

But what I am not confused abt is our Imbecile love for our couple..I think it ts getting stronger by the day, wat say? Tongue

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

lavyLizBennetlifelessonsSiya_Piyuu_SRKSneha...LoveBikica_BikiVishakha_Sakhi

lifelessons IF-Dazzler
lifelessons
lifelessons

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by loveansh

Heya, you beautiful Aafats,Birds mini graphics

I will try to answer on the first question on the Pg 1: Do people around me know about my obsession with SidYusha, and how they react to that?

Well, my family & friends know about it, though not really about the intensity of that obsession, but they know I watched BV, and that I am pretty much obsessed with SidYusha.Smileys mini graphics

They still can not believe what happened to me, since they know how rational and down to earth person I used to be. Love mini graphicsThey are patiently waiting for this to stop,  Smileys mini graphicsbut in vain. Love mini graphics

My neighbors know about it also, since recently they are listening, more then usually, music from India, in different times of the day, as they would like to. WinkElectronics mini graphics

My dogs know about it, since they saw me sitting in front of computer instead to take them for a walk, as usual, so when they are fed up, they just come and pull my skirt/trousers to remind me of their existence. Well, now thanks to CVs I have more time for them.Dogs mini graphics

I like to come here since this place is shared with all off you who share the same imbecility and craziness when SidYusha is involved. So here is quote for SY AT:

"We often begin a new project with gusto, but than its energy evaporates as we lose confidence and interest.

(Which is not our case, since imbecilic and crazy Aafats that we are, we never give up and even after one month we have the same energy as day oneSunbathing and summer mini graphics)

When we look at our life in hindsight, we can often concentrate only on what we have lost, not what we have gained. But nothing is wasted. We have shared our energy, our thoughts, our love, and that is important."And that is why all of us enjoy this place where we share our love, hopes and dreams for SidYusha.Love mini graphics

I love love love your answers...specially the emoticons and yes we are still going full speed ahead  with our obsession and love for SY

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

lavyLizBennetfastforwardSiya_Piyuu_SRKSneha...LoveBikica_BikiVishakha_Sakhi

fastforward IF-Dazzler
fastforward
fastforward

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayesha321

2) Describe, in depth,  three scenarios you would have loved to have SidYusha enact had Pratyusha not left BV
I would love for SidYusha to have a little nok jhok it could have been anything...I  would have loved to see prats scold sid lovingly and he would make puppy eyes at her or even the kind of masti mazaak they did in off screen interviews

The confession done in a very different way...the place would have been same where they first met...but I think I would love the confession where they just talk and look at each with shy eyes and then after that hug...something like Anandi's dream confession...because the way they looked at each other and talked to each other was enough to create chemistryDay Dreaming

of course, SR...but I would want that to be away from all family...they go for honeymoon...anywhere...that would have given us lots of SidYusha moments and they could have shown that they are getting to know each other and each other's aadat's. Then one night all the lights go off in the resthouse and Anandi finds some candles in cabinets. she lights all the candles and shiv is mesmerized by her beauty which glows more in the candlelight. Rest well you can think of any scenario...I can think of typical scenario is that they have a slow dance without music and shiv picks her up and takes to the room...Embarrassed

Ayesha, Great!! I can see the two dancing in your writing..What imaginations yaar..Kudos!!

I so wanted them to be together, smiling together, crying together, romancing together that I fear writing this particular answer..I thought I might not do full justice to the couple I love so much..But after reading your post, I might give it a shot..Thanks!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sudhajolavyLizBennetlifelessonsPiyuu_SRKLiliWorldSneha...LoveBikica_BikiVishakha_Sakhi

lifelessons IF-Dazzler
lifelessons
lifelessons

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
thanks Ritu..i actually wanted to write so much but because I am on the forum when i am at work  I can't write enough...in addition to them going on Honeymoon...I wanted to add, I want that to be on a hill station...where they have lots of masti playing with snow...spend quality time together and have their little moments where prats would suddenly gets shy and sid teased her. ok I am making myself sad thinking all this so I will stopLOLEmbarrassed

sudhajolavyfastforwardSneha...LoveBikica_BikiVishakha_Sakhi

fastforward IF-Dazzler
fastforward
fastforward

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayesha321

thanks Ritu..i actually wanted to write so much but because I am on the forum when i am at work  I can't write enough...in addition to them going on Honeymoon...I wanted to add, I want that to be on a hill station...where they have lots of masti playing with snow...spend quality time together and have their little moments where prats would suddenly gets shy and sid teased her. ok I am making myself sad thinking all this so I will stopLOLEmbarrassed

Ayesha, don't stop..Imagination is all what we have..And you never know, who visits this AT..Maybe some other PH in the hope of getting some idea might land up here..And your idea is taken..I particularly do not want this team, you know whom I am talking abt, to copy paste any of this..They have already copied enough..Now its high time, they use their brains..They are paid for that..Wink  LOL

I love SY and how they look at each other!! Embarrassed

Edited by fastforward - 09 April 2013 at 2:17pm

sudhajolavyLiliWorldSneha...LoveBikica_BikiVishakha_Sakhi

lifelessons IF-Dazzler
lifelessons
lifelessons

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
I will answer one more question since I have time nowEmbarrassed I am going away from obvious choices as so many ppl chose those..Big smile

3) Share your 3 topmost favorite songs that you would like to see SidYusha perform on if given a chance! 
1. Bol na halke halke from Jhoom barabar jhoom
2. Roop tera mastana, pyaar mera deewanaEmbarrassed
3. kaise mujhe tum mil gayi - Ghajini

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sudhajolavyfastforwardSneha...LoveVishakha_Sakhi

Go to top