Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Manali_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
agar PRATYUSHA phir se ANANDI bankar waapas aa gayi to meri taraf se sabko 😃.😃.

Edited by ilove..sidyusha - 11 years ago
pussycat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: VerboseG

</div><div>
[DIV]That can never happen now Peaa... they have spoiled ALL the SY memories😭[/D
IV]

yup thats vy it gives me immense pain as i could no longer feel the enthusiasm to watch n rewatch really thy hv totally spoilt d show...
ananyamer9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pussycat

rangeela ne khud apne aapko berangeen kar diya...ab toh itne festivity dikhane ke bawjud rangeela rangeen nahi ho sakta hai...SY ki jai ho...

I was dying to see SY playing holi but PY spoiled everything 😭😭
milindrose thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
now there in indo pak dushmani between both the m so how can naycompromise start and appreciation started without any reason 95 % ppl are hating it 
milindrose thumbnail
Originally posted by VerboseG

Originally posted by pussycat

It feels nice to know that our Pratz wl b bk in a new show bt at the me time it also pains me that i wished her to b bk to bv n give us the magic of SY bck in the show...

</div><div>
[DIV]That can never happen now Peaa... they have spoiled ALL the SY memories😭[/D
IV]

yup thats vy it gives me immense pain as i could no longer feel the enthusiasm to watch n rewatch really thy hv totally spoilt d show...

now story and dragness has slumped all that if hm and sr happen then also public will have left the idiot box of rangeela,,,so much downfall after replacement has never happened now ashwani yardi can ask p to be back
Edited by milindrose - 11 years ago
pussycat thumbnail
I too wanted badly to watch our SY to play holi bt ...kismet ko kuchh aur hi manzoor tha ...tabhi yeh khwahish reh gayi ...
milindrose thumbnail
pea i just wnted ilu confession but that last one made me cry abruptly and our baduas are here that bv is dump 
milindrose thumbnail
ek py aur dubbi kashti na kinara mila na sahr na majhdar mein khaddi nayya bas dubtii hui ,,, khivaya bhag gaya 
pussycat thumbnail

Originally posted by: milindrose

pea i just wnted ilu confession but that last one made me cry abruptly and our baduas are here that bv is dump

u know that i only wanted P to utter ilu to S n i m pretty sure most of us wud hv stl liked it bt this ph wanted to butcher the magic n so many felt cheated n left the show...yeh toh hona hi tha
_Manali_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
PRATYUSHA give us so beautiful memories as ANANDI

Edited by ilove..sidyusha - 11 years ago