Sidyusha ki jai ho !!!

Lavy ,ginu & neha di --- gyaan ke gurus ko bhi jai ho !!!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Bikica

Biki, this is very effectively done! Congratulations๐Ÿ‘

Originally posted by ayesha321

thanks Biki...I miss them too..
My normal reaction is to be happy seeing them together but since we are now chest beating hair pulling crying 24/7 imbeciles, I would like to contribute my share of tears to the already full bucket ๐Ÿ˜ญ

๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

My dear Ayesha,Rain mini graphics

Like a good girl, I used to be when I was younger Smileys mini graphics(now I am one crazy, imbecilic, crying B...)
I read all the pages from 57 where I stopped last night, so when I reach this one I notice all the flooding  and crying, so I am aware that my emotions were completely wrong (to happy and flowery) Smileys mini graphics
so I humbly apologize. Smileys mini graphicsWill go in the weeping mood asap๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Just wanted to tell you if you decide to distribute your story through PMs count me in, and make me happy again.๐Ÿ˜‰

PS. And here is something for Ritu, Smileys mini graphics , to be prepare for flooding๐Ÿ˜ญ 
Originally posted by TheImbecile

No clue. Perhaps the bold Nazi took over. ๐Ÿ˜•

LOL. I can't can I Ritu? ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜‰

Thanks! Never really got around to finishing the movie, the DVD I borrowed from a friend was terrible quality and then I didn't get the time to get back to it, I should probably finish it now LOL. Me too, love SY! As always needless to mention, yet necessary for our survival ๐Ÿ˜†

Shamzii, you ought to watch this movie..I loved it to the core..The movie is funny and the pace is amazing..I specially liked Imran Khan in it but the other two friends of his were equally talented..Do you have Netflix in India? This movie is there on Watch Instantly section..I am sure you will love it!!

And yes I will again catch hold of you if I see in Mr/ Ms India avatar...๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by loveansh

PS. And here is something for Ritu, Smileys mini graphics , to be prepare for flooding๐Ÿ˜ญ 

My Sweet Candy, you are amazing...Is it you and me in the pic? ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Am happy today... SY ki jai ho!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bm1t6ZAwljQ[/YOUTUBE]
G - Why the UP wala song? Any reference to Shukla saab being from UP?
Originally posted by VerboseG

Kyun kyun kuch khas kabaar ???
Originally posted by VerboseG

Gina dear! ๐Ÿค—I'm glad that you're happy, you probably have a reason for it. I would also like to say it. SY ki jai ho!
Hi Guys...I wrote the first part and posted it...was in the middle of pming everyone but now have to go back to work as something urgent came up.

Please let me know what you think

Love you ๐Ÿค—