SidYusha AT#11 Aafaton Ke Parindey...Ishaqzaade! - Page 51

Posted: 11 years ago
Ritu...others will have tears...btw...this is for Ugadi.  Traditional new years lunch.

Edited by lavy - 11 years ago
Originally posted by GoldenDew

Mastikhors πŸ˜†
He always sat with his arm around her, fully leaning in her direction. πŸ˜³
Originally posted by fastforward

Why Ginu? Is anything wrong? πŸ˜†

We are B...now!! Another adjective added to our list!! WOW!!

No, I had to expand my memory too much today, to include many new words and thoughtsπŸ˜†
Originally posted by TheImbecile

Hey Sou! πŸ˜›

I know! But that's bc you are MIA all the time! πŸ˜•

@bold: Is that hope or an ishaara? πŸ˜Š But seriously so tired of the crazy here...rona ajata hai...😭.😭.😭.😭.😭.😭.😭.😭.😭.😭.😭.😭.😭.😭.😭.😭.😭.😭.😭.😭.😭.😭.😭.😭.😭.😭.😭.😭.😭.😭.😭.😭.😭.😭.😭.😭.😭.😭.😭.😭.😭.😭.😭.😭.😭.😭.😭.😭.😭.😭.😭.😭.😭.😭.😭.😭.😭.😭.😭.😭.😭.😭.😭.😭.😭.😭.😭.😭.😭.😭.😭.😭.😭.😭.😭.😭.😭.😭.😭.😭.😭.😭.😭.😭.😭.😭.😭.😭.😭.😭.😭.😭.😭.😭.😭.😭.😭.😭.😭.😭.😭.😭.😭.😭.😭.😭.😭.😭.😭

I should live up to my emotional imbecile status na? 

Sidyusha ki jai ho! .😭

Hey Ya Shama πŸ˜›

Baap re itne saare aansoon?? u can sort water problems of millions this summer with them πŸ˜†

regarding the bold - samjhdaar ko ishaara kaafi hain πŸ˜‰ baaki sabke liye my lips r sealed πŸ˜›
Originally posted by lavy

Ritu...others will have tears...btw...this is for Ugadi.  Traditional new years lunch.

Oh Yes,How can I forget.. Happy Ugadi to you Lavy...I missed you all these days..😭

But why is everyone crying? just bc they called us the B word? πŸ˜•

And I love sweets, you know that..that is why I was wondering if I have everything, people will again start crying? πŸ˜›
Originally posted by lavy

OMG I want that in my mouth NOW. πŸ˜­.😭.😭
Originally posted by fastforward

Oh Yes,How can I forget.. Happy Ugadi to you Lavy...I missed you all these days..😭

But why is everyone crying? just bc they called us the B word? πŸ˜•

And I love sweets, you know that..that is why I was wondering if I have everything, people will again start crying? πŸ˜›

We're all crying because we have a new term  Ritu my love! "Chest beating funeral parlor". πŸ€£ 

😭
Originally posted by Siya_

He always sat with his arm around her, fully leaning in her direction. πŸ˜³

Yes yes, I have also noticed that!! Prags πŸ€—
Edited by fastforward - 11 years ago
Ritu...no we are not crying because of the B word.

We are crying because we are told that SY AT is full of chest beating funeral parlour people. So..join in.
Originally posted by Siya_

Oh yeahhh! πŸ˜³ I was fixated on the fact that she's not wearing heels, and so their adorable height difference is brought out in sharp contrast. πŸ˜† You know what a fan I am of height differences. πŸ˜³

Seriously yaar thats the most adorable quality of them the height difference 😳 Tellydom ke AmiYa πŸ˜†