fastforward thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Veds,

fastforward thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vedo

Methinks you are absolutely right Ritu!! 

😎  ☺️
Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail
Originally posted by: fastforward

Veds,

🀣 I don't think "those" cheeks are supposed to hurt! 

SY drive us crazy don't they? β˜ΊοΈ πŸ˜†

fastforward thumbnail
Originally posted by: loveansh

My dear Ritu,❀️

Yes, that is the scene, and I love so much their unverbal conversation in the Temple, do you remember? When she was praying with eyes closed, thanking God for bringing happiness to her family and he opened his eyes, looked at her with so much love and pray to God to always make her so happy. Than she opened her eyes, immediately look upon him with such a love, and just with her look ask him if he finished praying. He smiled his cute smile, nodded,  and then they touch the bell together. I so love that scene, only SidYusha can make such a magically awesome moment that even now touch my heart.😳

Branka, we are so much in love with this couple that we actually don't need to remember anything..Its always there..Not that I rem all dialogues they have uttered in the past 9 months, but I tend to rem most of them and what they wore during such scenes..Its like we were living with a family member..When you see them everyday (6 days a week, I count that almost everyday), they become part and parcel of your life and its difficult if they are not around..I come from a Joint Family, wherein we were quite a few member in the house and if any of my cousins were out of station due to some work, it felt weird..You know what I mean?? πŸ˜•

But Mom says we have grown up, we should be able to handle ourselves in all situations..Lets see how capable I am...πŸ˜›

Yes, SY is magic and they are awesomest!! 😳
fastforward thumbnail

🀣 I don't think "those" cheeks are supposed to hurt! 

SY drive us crazy don't they? β˜ΊοΈ πŸ˜†

I don't even know what they are...I am an Imbecile and on top of that, I am laughing like Crazy!! 🀣
fastforward thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bikica

Knock knock, has anyone here πŸ˜‰  SY

BrankaπŸ€—  RituπŸ€—

Oh Biki, Sorry I was not around when you posted this..Awesome Biki!! You deserve something right away!!

Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail

1) Do people in your life know about your SY obsession? If yes, what do they think about it? If no then why not?  

No they don't even have an inkling!! This didn't happen purposefully...it just happened. You see I am left to my own devices all day and  on top of it I am very private about my personal stuff...so as such no one touches my computer...and I don't talk about my obsession with anyone either! β˜ΊοΈ πŸ˜• 

Even when I used to watch BV...I watched alone either on my own tv or online so...

No one asks and I don't tell! πŸ€ͺ

How funny is it that I'm a total SY deewani and not a soul in my huge family has any idea of it! 😳 πŸ˜†

Edited by Vedo - 11 years ago
fastforward thumbnail
Originally posted by: ayesha321

thanks Ritu for encouraging me 😊. So i started with something and wanted to know if you guys liked and it and should I continue...Sorry its not Sidyusha yet but it is laying the base for them to be together and I have so many ideas going thru my mind right now.

I have translated the hindi dialogues into english(in italics beneath the dialogues)

so here it goes:

CH: Ira and Meena are having tea in the living room.

Ira is lost in thoughts and thinking how she had jumped to conclusion and in the process hurt Shiv and Sumitraji. She was just concerned about Shiv but forgot that Anandi needed time to adjust. But to think of it, they haven't really gotten any time alone, we haven't even sent them to their honeymoon thinks Ira. Both of them have been so engrossed in their work that they have no time to spend  with each other let alone know each. Meanwhile Meena is observing Ira and noticed her expressions going from stressful to amused.

Meena(teasingly): Didi, kya chal raha hai aap ke dimag mein? (Didi, what is cooking in your brain now)

Ira(smiling): Meenu main soch rahi thi ki, Anandi Shiv ko abhi tak koi time hi nahi mila ek doosre ke saath bitane ke liye. Kyun na dono ko kahin bhej diya jaye, kya kehti ho Mount Abu kaisa rahega. (As Ira is speaking she is getting more and more excited and tumbling on her words.) Main Shiv ko abhi phone karke keh deti hoon ke who ek hafte ki chutti le le.

(Meenu I am thinking that Shiv and Anandi haven't been able to spend some quality time together. So how about we send them somewhere on Honeymoon? what do you say about Mount Abu? (As Ira is speaking she is getting more and more excited and tumbling on her words.) I will just call Shiv and let him know to apply for one week's vacation.)

Meenu(laughing): Didi, thoda sabar rakho, Shiv kuch hi deir main aa jayega  aur Anandi bhi wapis aati hogi. Woh keh rahi thi ki Teacherji ke school ka udhghatan karke sham tak aa jayegi. Phir  hum dono ko bitha ke pooch lenge

(Didi have some patience, Shiv will be home soon and Anandi will also be back. She was saying that she will be back in the evening after Teacherji's school's inauguration. You can then ask them both)

Ira: Nahi Meenu main abhi Shiv se baat kar leti hoon ta ki woh chuttiyon ke liye apply kar sake

(No Meenu I will call Shiv right now so that he can apply for vacation right now)

Ira picks up her phone in excitement and calls Shiv, while the phone is ringing she gets little apprehensive and hopes that Shiv is still not angry with her.

**I thought why not start from where we were left hanging, so I started after Anandi left to meet teacherji πŸ˜ƒ

Veds had mentioned once -- No Sorry, No Thank You, Only I Love You!!

You don't need to thank me ..Infact it should be the other way round..I need to thank you for writing such a beautiful piece..I think you can post it in the forum too so that everyone can read..Afterall, it is coming from the Den of Trashy Writers!!

Convincing start Ayesha!! Keep going..I love reading and you would always find a reader in me..That's guarenteed! πŸ€—

SY Rocks!!

Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail
Originally posted by: fastforward

Veds had mentioned once -- No Sorry, No Thank You, Only I Love You!! 

I am touched you remember this! β˜ΊοΈ πŸ€—

fastforward thumbnail

I am touched you remember this! β˜ΊοΈ πŸ€—

Uff!! I am Blushing! See ☺️

On a serious note, Yes I tend to rem things when I interact with someone Veds..And if you have not read my answer, the people with whom I have interacted with most are Lavy, Sou, Veds, Prags & Shamzii..And I rem everything that we have said so far..😳