Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Siya_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Question #5 - who have I interacted with the most. 

This is a toughie πŸ˜• I'm just going to name multiple people who I've spoken to more in the immediate past πŸ˜› Vedo, Shama, Lavy and Ritu. 

But overall as in since the AT's began would also include Branka, Sou, Ginuji, Neha di, Sindh, Melli, Vips, Sangs, Money, Peea, Yasna, Urshie, Shobhi, Biks, Sujatha, Avanthika and Nimisha. 

Phew. I hope I didn't forget anyone. πŸ˜†
zzz15 thumbnail
So that all the men can wonder about choli ke peeche kya hai of course! πŸ€“ Edited by TheImbecile - 11 years ago
Siya_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: lavy

On a diff note Prags - Choti ma has sexy cholis. I see everyone has doris in their cholis or kurtas in these serials and the men always either hold on to them or pull it...

Why should they have doris in their cholis..even kurtas..Why oh Why?

🀣

I think it's a specialty of whatever mass wholesale warehouse supplies tellytown's costume departments. πŸ˜†

I'm trying to remember if Prats always had sexy or regular cholis on the few occasions she didn't have her ghunghat and failing πŸ˜› Not that she needs them, girl could rock a burlap sack, we're all agreed? πŸ˜ƒ
lavy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
She totally could Prags.

Have we not seen her in those sacks post marriage and she rocked them as much as she could.

Imbecile...I spot you. Our TV men are innocent till the great ill fated SR happens. They do not even know kiske peeche kya hai till then...

Siya_ thumbnail

She totally could Prags.

Have we not seen her in those sacks post marriage and she rocked them as much as she could.

Imbecile...I spot you. Our TV men are innocent till the great ill fated SR happens. They do not even know kiske peeche kya hai till then...

And the amount she could was majestic. 

And lolll πŸ€£ Even if they don't have even trace amounts of newly weddedness. πŸ˜› Again, general statement, nothing specific meant. πŸ˜ƒ
zzz15 thumbnail

She totally could Prags.

I agree Prags and L, she did rock those crazy sacks after marriage. No girl would have looked attractive in such attire, yet somehow she pulled that feat off with grace and class. 

Oh so you spotted me? Do you wish to be prized with enlightenment? πŸ€“ Or just be an aafat. πŸ˜ŽHINT: There is a difference in shades. (Whether you take that as a pun or literally, is your choiceπŸ˜‰).Or some TV men are just smart enough and jump ship prior because they know all about Pandora's Box or in this case, dori ke neeche kya hai.😳

P.S.-- I LOVE SY. 

lavy thumbnail
Maybe some men are smart enough not to open Pandora's box and escape before that.

PS: Not one of those some men is intended to be Sid.
Blukitten thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wats this dori discussion ?😳
Btw I hav noticed teletown blouses hav dori as well as hooks...poor tele guys hav double work πŸ˜‰
lavy thumbnail
Neha...Don't you know imbecile here is a kid? Tch Tch...
zzz15 thumbnail
Sid?? Who's talking about Sid? I was thinking of characters. After all character is king. 

P.S.--Please note, the plural use of the word character. 

P.S.S.- Neha, we are pondering on the use of doris on every single choli that we have seen on every tv actress when wearing sari including Choti Ma.

My conjecture was so that men can wonder about choli ke peeche kya hai. But this has a setback since this can work two ways for the poor TV men, either they open up Pandora's box or...well...do I really need to explain the opposite effect of Pandora's box? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰