Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zzz15 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

😆

Btw, I guess I can just answer the first question and respond to your answer at the same time 😆 For me, no one knows 😛 My bff too only vaguely knew I was into BV because of AnSh, but even she didn't think it was anything serious, because we're very snobbish when it comes to TV shows and usually look down on most Indian soaps (or soaps in general) 😆

And yes, same, that's why this AT is a lifesaver for me, because you're all my SY heart's soulmates! 😆 ❤️
[/QUOTE]

LOL. I passed on my AnSh bimaari, you should have passed it on while you had the chance! But perhaps we shall have to wait to pass on the bimaari *fingers crossed* LOL. But yes my bff is not as obsessed as I am which is why I am glad I have you guys too! LOL. So nice to go crazy over these two with people who understand LOL😆

LOVE SY❤️
Serviana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Siya_

Shamz! 😃

That scene was killer. There should have been so many more like it, damn it 

And lool, I did 😆 Too many rumors floating around these days to count  But seriously? Yeah right! Anyone can tell poor Mr. Shukla can't dance 😆 He's freaking terrible at it 🤣 Not even an imbecile would ask him 😉

U r sooo right Prags dear!🤣
Serviana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Ok. Me will try to sleep now! Me lubz ya!
Siya_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Serviana

U r sooo right Prags dear!🤣

😆 Good night my sistah SQ 🤗 Me lubz ya more 😉
Jaymaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

😆 Good night my sistah SQ 🤗 Me lubz ya more 😉

------------------------------------------

on March 23 ...2011.at 03:01pm
Actor Siddharth Shukla who was last seen in Star Plus' Luv U Zindagi is combating a knee injury at present. Buzz has it that the Star One's Jaane Pehchaane Se Ye Ajnabbi star is advised complete bed rest at the moment.    

When sources contacted Siddharth to know more about his health, he stated, "Actually, last time when the doctors asked me to take bed rest I was feeling quite relaxed as I thought it was nothing major. But recently when I did an MRI, just to check whether everything was fine, it was detected that the ACL (Anterior Crucial Ligament) was torn."

He further added, "As soon as it was detected, an immediate surgery was demanded. Therefore, I got my knee surgery done in Kokilaben. Now I am fine and all set to make a comeback. Now I can walk and run properly, so I am all fine."

Ever since his last show went off air, his fans have been eagerly waiting for him to make a comeback on the TV screen. And when he was asked about the same he said, "Yes, as of now I have recovered from all the injuries and pain. I am all set to return."
-------------------------------------

That s why I don't think he can dance in compition...regular stage show is fine
Edited by shivanandi78 - 11 years ago
Sneha.Love thumbnail
Originally posted by: shivanandi78

Congo AT#11...🥳
   OMG ... Title name is so 👍🏼 Aafaton Ke Parindey...Ishaqzaade!

Can somebody translate the title of this AT for me, pleeease  Smileys mini graphics

And congo for new topic 👏👏👏
Siya_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: loveansh

Can somebody translate the title of this AT for me, pleeease  Smileys mini graphics

Branka, it means birds of trouble...Rebel Lovers. 😳
Jaymaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: loveansh

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNFV4FtPPAQ[/YOUTUBE]

Branka for you Ishaqzaade song..😊
Edited by shivanandi78 - 11 years ago
Jaymaa thumbnail

Thanks...Pragna..
Sneha.Love thumbnail
😊

😊 Thank you Prags for translation, love the title, we are indeed birds of trouble Birds mini graphics

so much in love with our SY. Love your new picture, our beautiful Prats.

@Money, thanks for the song, I really love it, it is quite catchy, the music and rhythm.  Birds mini graphics