Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

The Contrast (Swaron OS) (Page 3)

lyfisbeautiful Goldie
lyfisbeautiful
lyfisbeautiful

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -shenz-

well this something extra ordinary...
I thought it would be either a romantic OS but u denied it to be one... then I thought of it to be one with sad ending..
but it carries the sweet essence of love that Sharon feels for Swayam. its exceptionally beautiful.
no doubt exams get minds working in these directions.

True that!Stern Smile!  thanks! :)

@all- thanks for taking time out and commenting.. means a lot! :)

-spongy- IF-Stunnerz
-spongy-
-spongy-

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:00am | IP Logged
i thought it might be a romantic os...
bt i was much beeter han tht...
the way u decribed sharon's condition it was really beautiful...
well written  Clap

loved it... Smile
it carries tht swaron wala feeling... EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
definitely worth reading...  SmileSmileSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lyfisbeautiful

BeulaSwaRon IF-Rockerz
BeulaSwaRon
BeulaSwaRon

Posted: 04 May 2013 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
such a beautiful work Shalini.

I didn't realise Sharon aasthma issue cud get this beautiful. I wanted Sharon's passion for dance be focused majorly. how she deals and all..how she gives up and failing sometimes. If this is how it was meant to be I wudnt have wanted Sharon aasthma get revealed so soon :( and wouldn't have wanted Sharon continue dance so soon and would have loved to see how she actually gets more closer towards dance by staying away from dance. how would her passion for dance would have been shown which I always wanted to see.

demands from fans to end aasthma track shattered it all...sad...anyways...this all is beautifully shown by you shalini

Sharon is not missing dance and is not away from dance. she is finding her passion for dance through Swayam...OMG how the  more beautiful it could get.

The dancing positions written are just perfect.

and you have shown Swayam's angle also beautifully that he is not bothered abt the tiny fame and how the DIVA wish he could focus on himself for a while. How much they care for each other's lives...beautiful work Shalini..

sry for such a late reply. loved the title...thanks you for the PM dear

Edited by BeulaSwaRon - 05 May 2013 at 1:26am

lyfisbeautiful

--Kshitz-- IF-Dazzler
--Kshitz--
--Kshitz--

Posted: 05 May 2013 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Wow...its so different and one of the best OS...sharons monologue...specially abt swayam,dance,their passion,,,,,,,,her happiness though she could not dance...watching his every move,he was searching her in crowd...its just perfect...
And most imp thing which touched me was she is living her passion ,her dreams through him...beautiful... Just perfect never thought in such a way

lyfisbeautiful

neeliyer Senior Member
neeliyer
neeliyer

Posted: 05 May 2013 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
It wasn't dramatic as you mentioned but it was definitely romantic .. the way you have shown sharon's take on giving up dance and on each and everything dancers do n feel on stage was really very beautiful .. i loved each and every POV of sharon, be it the trilling start, or swayam being a team player (what an ass LOL), or increasing tempo n losing control or the group hug, feding her pride.. each n every bit of it .. but ter are two parts which i loved the most, one when sharon describes swayam's behavior of finding her in the crowd everytime when according to her he should be listening to his own heart beat .. second is sharon's take on living your passion through someone .. n the reason y i said it definitely was romantic ..

Beautifully written Clap .. do write more .. n do pm 

lyfisbeautiful

-spongy- IF-Stunnerz
-spongy-
-spongy-

Posted: 06 May 2013 at 11:22am | IP Logged
wow it was really nice os
short n sweet..
it was no rona dhona
loved it
u have written it really well...

great work

lyfisbeautiful

Anonymous-- IF-Dazzler
Anonymous--
Anonymous--

Posted: 11 May 2013 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Amazing OS. Very well written. Please do keep writing more. Would love to read stuff written by you. Thanks for the PM

lyfisbeautiful

CoffeeAddict IF-Dazzler
CoffeeAddict
CoffeeAddict

Posted: 11 May 2013 at 11:16am | IP Logged
I have stopped reading SwaRon ever since I stopped watching the show. Because it doesn't make sense to me somehow. Bur I'm happy I read this.

It was beautiful. Breathtaking. Uplifting.

I guess there is no 'right' or 'wrong' way to dance but there is definitely a his way and a my way. Is this what living your passion through someone else really means? To watch them at it and know better than ever how you would have done it or how you would have felt? In fairytale lingo i am sure it means something very dramatic but in reality it is as simple as that. Perhaps opposites attract because our own sense of self is heightened when we perceive someone who is nothing like us. May be that's why when i watch him dance i end up finding myself. It doesn't seem like a loss anymore. So before i congratulate him on his performance or tell him that i cant be any more proud of him even if i tried, may be i should thank him for being such a contrasting personality.

^^ This was the perfect closure to the story.

I loved the fact that the contrast doesn't irritate Sharon, but makes her feel what she wants to. I love how you've shown them to be so intricately different personalities. She listens to her own heartbeat, he looks at her face. She feels the ego boast, he feeds others' egos. And neither of them is wrong...

Bloody marvelous!! Clap

lyfisbeautiful

Go to top