Users

Frequent Posters

aish-au thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Holi scenes
Asad comforting zoya
mangalpur scenes
& many more, actually all asya scenes r my favorite😉, except when tannu is there
Enlightment thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: aish-au

Holi scenes

Asad comforting zoya
mangalpur scenes
& many more, actually all asya scenes r my favorite😉, except when tannu is there

Agree.I don't like any scenes which has Tannu.Uggh it irritates me when she says "Jammy".yuck
🤢
AsadQuboolsZoya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Its hard to choose only 2 scenes because there are a lot more. oh well! so my favorite 2 scenes are:
  • Holi special (asad's neighbor invited them  on holi party)
  • surbhi phone rabart or vice versa. (funny and emotional)
  • 😆
malvikatiwari96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
my evergreen fav asya moments would be mangalpur scenes and bol na halke halke so far! they are epic scenes for me!⭐️
A.Hajnal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Mangal-pur one...God Nothing by far can ecen come close to that one...I lost the count how many times I have watched and want to watch and will watch it...Asad crying...God I became a FAN of KSG that moment...Have never saw anything of him before...well only a short interview and some of  Dill Mill Gayye scenes...but he is Awe-SOME in QH...!!!! 
Enlightment thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: bhavneet12

Its hard to choose only 2 scenes because there are a lot more. oh well! so my favorite 2 scenes are:

• <font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Holi special (asad's neighbor invited them on holi party)</font>
  • <font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">surbhi phone rabart or vice versa. (funny and emotional)</font>
  • <font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">😆
    </font>

Ah! Rabart and Mona conversation 😆 .That really hilarious and niceEdited by devikaamar - 11 years ago
Maaneet4life thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
The shooting star scene was my favorite because that's where they both wished for each other,
Komz14 thumbnail
Well asya scenes r my favorite <3 but if I had to choose I would go for these two
1. The very first scene of asya... Where zoya is in her nikha's dress and she gets hit by asad's car...and der cute argument :) asad resembled SRK in tht scene wen his car was spinning.. :)
2. The shooting star scene was awesome...loved it ;)
sapnapatel13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The bathroom scene where zoya walks in on asad talking a bath. Zoya's reaction was hilarious 😆
Lionessxo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
ALL the asya scenes are my favourite <3 <3

but my fav ones are;

1) holi dream sequence 
2) when asad put color on zoya on holi
3) mangalpur asya scene

overalll, all the asya scenes are the BEST <3