all the romantic scenes of asad and zoya
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by fathima85

all the romantic scenes of asad and zoya

True we can keep watching Asya romancing forever
whole magalpur asya scenes
bol na halke sequence
and valentines day dance because that was my birthday and it was ne of the best gift i have got ever❤️ :*

Originally posted by aisha.khan

whole magalpur asya scenes
bol na halke sequence
and valentines day dance because that was my birthday and it was ne of the best gift i have got ever❤️:*

Oh really! How nice to have such beautiful gift for a birthday
hands down the bathroom scene where asad put the bucket of water on zoya..." planning isay kehte hain"...so dreamy... :D :D 
Originally posted by phototazmania

hands down the bathroom scene where asad put the bucket of water on zoya..." planning isay kehte hain"...so dreamy... :D :D

that's my favorite too
The romantic fall when Zoya believed that a chor was in asad's room is my favorite, i also realy love the cemetry scne, when Asad saved Zoya from Akram, when she said "Asad", the Mangalpur track, the first meeting, rain dance, when she told him about her father ... Edited by Merysaa - 11 years ago
Do you guys remember the scene when, Zoya thought Asad was a secret agent? Lol...my fav scene!Edited by DKB532 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Merysaa

<font color="#ff6666">The romantic fall when Zoya believed that a chor was in asad's room is my favorite, i also realy love the cemetry scne, when Asad saved Zoya from Akram, when shesaid "Asad", the Mangalpur track, the first meeting, rain dance, when she told him about her father... </font>

Oh yes I forgot about Chor ka scene where Zoya falls on Asad. That's my favorite too
there are too many!!!

1. mangalpur was awesome
2. rain dance scene was awesome
3. the whole week of asya moments were very asya-licious (all the pranks, loving stares, hidden smiles)

i can go on and on...😳