VD | RK-Badtameez Dil Maane Na | AT#130 [DT Note: 129] - Page 57

Posted: 10 years ago
Gues what?
i didnt watchd today epi.n hence got saved from faltu torture.u knw what i dnt thnk mb wl get gud trp now🤣
Originally posted by SukuFan1

@nidu...🤣🤣.🤣.🤣.🤣.🤣🤣

🤣 i.hate you
@sweta ok! match khatam hoga toh dekh lungi..
@nidu BNK kahin ki
@piya-her name is ishpa..mil lena jb aayegi..waise bhi yahan hr koi ek dusre ki sautan hai..🤣 chudail wali sutan..haye ram..🤣

@nidu-tu pehle decide kr le ki tu abhay hai ya abhay tera hai..🤣 waise abhay mera hai so he can't be urs..
Originally posted by love.abhay

sachhi..VD always looks so cute n specially innocent in sleeping scenes..i have all his sleeping pics..aaj wala bhi chahiye mujhe..🤣 tune mujhe bataya nhi ash ne kya bola tha spics merge karne ke baare me tujhe..
🤣arrey bola toh tha !

sun mujhe rk ke sleeping pics de dena pm mein i will make siggy 

ash said Oh its very easy. 😆
K so first choose a background. (BG)
Then open the pics you want to blend by going to File-Open.
Suppose u wanna blend 4 pics.
Open 1 pic by the above procedure and then drag it to the BG. Dragging you do by clicking on the pic and then dragging it to the BG.. Get what I mean? 😛 Then you can rub its walls i.e. lines by using the eraser tool.. U aware about that tool?
Similarly, drag other pics to the BG and rub the walls and this way you can blend the 4 pics..
Further, if the BG is good , you can use the effects of the BG too for your sig's effects. For that , you can see options like Normal, opacity, etc on the right hand side box which tells about the layers too.. Clcik where normal is written and it ll give you many more options.. just try those options and u ll know. 😊
And for coloring , go to the ADJUSTMENT option.. It ll provide you various effects for colouring.. u can so coloring according to your own will. 😊 There are many more things but u should first try these. 😆 I use PS 5 btw. It ma sound difficult here but once u try, u ll know its easy. 😉
Originally posted by devilish-grin

Gues what?
i didnt watchd today epi.n hence got saved from faltu torture.u knw what i dnt thnk mb wl get gud trp now🤣

mai.b nahi.dekhi
Originally posted by nidu_dsena

🤣 i.hate you
same to u🤣🤣.🤣.🤣.🤣.🤣🤣meko bada maza araha hai...🤣🤣.🤣.🤣.🤣.🤣🤣
@ritzi-thanks..mai bhi try kr ke dekhoongi..😳 ok..aaj ki pics mil jaane de fir mai tujhe uske sare sleeping pics pm kr doongi..🤣
Originally posted by love.abhay

@piya-her name is ishpa..mil lena jb aayegi..waise bhi yahan hr koi ek dusre ki sautan hai..🤣chudail wali sutan..haye ram..🤣

@nidu-tu pehle decide kr le ki tu abhay hai ya abhay tera hai..🤣waise abhay mera hai so he can't be urs..

nahi chahiye meko abhay vd n rk
Originally posted by SukuFan1

same to u🤣🤣.🤣.🤣.🤣.🤣🤣meko bada maza araha hai...🤣🤣.🤣.🤣.🤣.🤣🤣

im sad n u r enjoying i hate u more di