India-Forums

Episode Discussion Thread - Pooja Gor Epi (Page 9)

Athene Viewbie
Athene
Athene

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Madhubala-

Masterchef has turned pretty dramatic this season...n I failed to connect with any contestants this year yet...I had so many favorites last year...happy Shipra is in sunday special episodesTongue

especially Zee tv...even the dialogues are a bit too dramatic compared to other channelsLOL

which word ahemLOL...after Sultan entry many started liking the jodi...even Colors realized that as per their tweetsLOL

I didn't watch last year's Masterchef. I like Khokhu from this year. I connected with her on some level. And now you're going to laugh at me...but don't you find Ripu Dhaman attractive? WinkEmbarrassedLOL

I say all the regular daily shows are like that. LOL

Umm...let's see...he's sexy. Wink No, no, that's for the actor. And oh my god Avinesh's eyes are so deep...anyways getting sidetracked. LOL From the episode I watched he seemed to have this dignity around him. It seemed to say he wouldn't do anything bad to Madhu even though he's a gangster.

-Nightingale- IF-Stunnerz
-Nightingale-
-Nightingale-

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KS_Shreya

I didn't watch last year's Masterchef. I like Khokhu from this year. I connected with her on some level. And now you're going to laugh at me...but don't you find Ripu Dhaman attractive? WinkEmbarrassedLOL

I say all the regular daily shows are like that. LOL

Umm...let's see...he's sexy. Wink No, no, that's for the actor. And oh my god Avinesh's eyes are so deep...anyways getting sidetracked. LOL From the episode I watched he seemed to have this dignity around him. It seemed to say he wouldn't do anything bad to Madhu even though he's a gangster.

dont u see sunday episode...Shipra Khanna...she was my fav last year...yes I find Khokhu genuine n yasmeen too...Ripu...there u r...he looks good for sureROFL

ofcourse...how will they manage to run for years...but u can see the difference if u watch them...all channels have their own styleLOL

He treats her with lots of respect...even if he is angry or frustrated ...she is least botheredLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Athene

Athene Viewbie
Athene
Athene

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 8:15pm | IP Logged

dont u see sunday episode...Shipra Khanna...she was my fav last year...yes I find Khokhu genuine n yasmeen too...Ripu...there u r...he looks good for sureROFL

ofcourse...how will they manage to run for years...but u can see the difference if u watch them...all channels have their own styleLOL

He treats her with lots of respect...even if he is angry or frustrated ...she is least botheredLOL

Oh yeah Yasmeen is really good as well. Waise didn't you find Ishrat to be very egoistic?

I say she should be bothered more. Why live with a creep when you get a respectful gangster? LOL

-Nightingale-

-Nightingale-
-Nightingale-

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 8:17pm | IP Logged

Oh yeah Yasmeen is really good as well. Waise didn't you find Ishrat to be very egoistic?

I say she should be bothered more. Why live with a creep when you get a respectful gangster? LOL

Yes Ishrat had slight hint of ego..but it was centered around herself...poor lady had a very bad day i say...I like people to impress me with their cooking talent...I find that cooks confidence missing this year...Embarrassed

dont you dare come say that in mb forum..u will attacked n killed to deathROFL

Athene

Athene Viewbie
Athene
Athene

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 8:19pm | IP Logged

Yes Ishrat had slight hint of ego..but it was centered around herself...poor lady had a very bad day i say...I like people to impress me with their cooking talent...I find that cooks confidence missing this year...Embarrassed

dont you dare come say that in mb forum..u will attacked n killed to deathROFL

I swear, she was always like. "Oh I'll win. Oh the judges will love my dish." She didn't even finish her dishes. LOL Yeah this year most of the cooks don't have any confidence in their own skills.

I feel like coming there and making that one post just to see what people have to say. ROFL

-Nightingale-

-Nightingale-
-Nightingale-

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 8:23pm | IP Logged

I swear, she was always like. "Oh I'll win. Oh the judges will love my dish." She didn't even finish her dishes. LOL Yeah this year most of the cooks don't have any confidence in their own skills.

I feel like coming there and making that one post just to see what people have to say. ROFL

who you think will be next...?? guess

You are always welcome...there are many Sultan fans there who will support...but u have to face the wrath of titansLOL

Athene

Athene Viewbie
Athene
Athene

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 8:27pm | IP Logged

who you think will be next...?? guess

You are always welcome...there are many Sultan fans there who will support...but u have to face the wrath of titansLOL

Well given the task I was thinking Khokhu, but if she is able to do the task then Jehan.

Ha! I'll just make the post and disappear. LOL

-Nightingale-

-Nightingale-
-Nightingale-

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 8:28pm | IP Logged

Well given the task I was thinking Khokhu, but if she is able to do the task then Jehan.

Ha! I'll just make the post and disappear. LOL

I found Khokhu creativity...but it is limited as cant go beyond a level.n we know why...the cake this was so annoying..it kept burningLOLLOLLOL

n pray it goes unnoticedLOL

Athene

Go to top