India-Forums

Episode Discussion Thread - Pooja Gor Epi (Page 8)

Athene Viewbie
Athene
Athene

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Madhubala-

Originally posted by KS_Shreya

Aaj kal toh mere koi bhi forums zada entertaining nahi hain CID ko chor kar. Woh hum 4 episodes a week ko le kar bahut zada gussa hote hain CVs pe. LOL Madhubala main kis cheez ki war chal rahi hai? Sultan aur RK ko le kar? Wink
CID daily soap se lamba hogayaLOLLOLLOL

RK has turned psycho n people find it romanticLOLLOLLOL

Yeah they've made it 2 episodes on Friday (one which is a kids special and is more like a comedy) and then 1 episode each on Saturday and Sunday. Bloody Censored. Don't even get me started on it.

God, that reminds me of the Dil Se Di Dua forum. Some people found the creep V sexy, hot, and romantic. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nightingale-

-Nightingale- IF-Stunnerz
-Nightingale-
-Nightingale-

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 7:34pm | IP Logged

Yeah they've made it 2 episodes on Friday (one which is a kids special and is more like a comedy) and then 1 episode each on Saturday and Sunday. Bloody Censored. Don't even get me started on it.

God, that reminds me of the Dil Se Di Dua forum. Some people found the creep V sexy, hot, and romantic. LOL

I dont even bother myself watching kids specialLOL...

yep I get the same feeling...people read love n pain in his eyes...when the later is so cold n manipulative...its most emotional domestic violenceDead
Athene Viewbie
Athene
Athene

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 7:37pm | IP Logged

I dont even bother myself watching kids specialLOL...

yep I get the same feeling...people read love n pain in his eyes...when the later is so cold n manipulative...its most emotional domestic violenceDead

Sometimes the episode is good. Like 5th April one was pretty good.

God I wonder how people can love someone whose a creep? Loving the actor is one thing, but loving a creep. Dead

-Nightingale-

-Nightingale-
-Nightingale-

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 7:44pm | IP Logged

God I wonder how people can love someone whose a creep? Loving the actor is one thing, but loving a creep. Dead

Ohh good...but how will one know until they watch which epi will be goodLOL

thats their way to support RK...they drag in SUltan for everynothing...more than actors fans...the jodi fans...are annoying...they find all domestic violence..romantic...n i sometimes wonder if we are watching same show..LOL

nancy1996

Athene Viewbie
Athene
Athene

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 7:47pm | IP Logged

Ohh good...but how will one know until they watch which epi will be goodLOL

thats their way to support RK...they drag in SUltan for everynothing...more than actors fans...the jodi fans...are annoying...they find all domestic violence..romantic...n i sometimes wonder if we are watching same show..LOL

It's trial-and-error. You just need to start an episode and usually within the first 5 minutes you can tell if it'll be good or not. LOL

You know I rather like Sultan. My mom was flipping through channels the other day and she stopped it on Madhubala. I saw one episode and I liked Sultan. He has some dignity and he isn't a creep. LOL
-Nightingale-
-Nightingale-

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 7:52pm | IP Logged

It's trial-and-error. You just need to start an episode and usually within the first 5 minutes you can tell if it'll be good or not. LOL

You know I rather like Sultan. My mom was flipping through channels the other day and she stopped it on Madhubala. I saw one episode and I liked Sultan. He has some dignity and he isn't a creep. LOL

quite an idea...but with Madhubala 6 days a week hardly gives chance...since i cant get ending no point startingLOL

in recent shows story wise i love badalthe rishtoh ki daastan...i watch it online bcoz its zee show a bit too dramaticLOL 

Sultan is gangster...n people got chance to bash him...Madhubala bosses around him even if he shows her gunLOLLOLLOL...but is in mute mode with RK around...I want Madhubala to move on n achieve something...Big smile
Athene Viewbie
Athene
Athene

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 7:55pm | IP Logged

quite an idea...but with Madhubala 6 days a week hardly gives chance...since i cant get ending no point startingLOL

in recent shows story wise i love badalthe rishtoh ki daastan...i watch it online bcoz its zee show a bit too dramaticLOL 

Sultan is gangster...n people got chance to bash him...Madhubala bosses around him even if he shows her gunLOLLOLLOL...but is in mute mode with RK around...I want Madhubala to move on n achieve something...Big smile

I only watch weekend shows except for Masterchef so I have lots of time to catch up on my shows. LOL

Yeah these shows have a lot of drama. Main toh 20 minute ka show 5 minute main araam se dekh sakti hoon. LOL

I don't know about him being a gangster. I just liked his character. He seemed...I don't know the word, but he just seemed good. Confused LOL
-Nightingale-
-Nightingale-

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 8:03pm | IP Logged

I only watch weekend shows except for Masterchef so I have lots of time to catch up on my shows. LOL

Yeah these shows have a lot of drama. Main toh 20 minute ka show 5 minute main araam se dekh sakti hoon. LOL

I don't know about him being a gangster. I just liked his character. He seemed...I don't know the word, but he just seemed good. Confused LOL

Masterchef has turned pretty dramatic this season...n I failed to connect with any contestants this year yet...I had so many favorites last year...happy Shipra is in sunday special episodesTongue

especially Zee tv...even the dialogues are a bit too dramatic compared to other channelsLOL

which word ahemLOL...after Sultan entry many started liking the jodi...even Colors realized that as per their tweetsLOL

Go to top