India-Forums

   

Episode Discussion Thread - Pooja Gor Epi (Page 8)

Athene Viewbie
Athene
Athene

BollyCurry Director
Joined: 30 November 2010
Posts: 121563

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Madhubala-

Originally posted by KS_Shreya

Aaj kal toh mere koi bhi forums zada entertaining nahi hain CID ko chor kar. Woh hum 4 episodes a week ko le kar bahut zada gussa hote hain CVs pe. LOL Madhubala main kis cheez ki war chal rahi hai? Sultan aur RK ko le kar? Wink
CID daily soap se lamba hogayaLOLLOLLOL

RK has turned psycho n people find it romanticLOLLOLLOL


Yeah they've made it 2 episodes on Friday (one which is a kids special and is more like a comedy) and then 1 episode each on Saturday and Sunday. Bloody Censored. Don't even get me started on it.

God, that reminds me of the Dil Se Di Dua forum. Some people found the creep V sexy, hot, and romantic. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nightingale-

-Nightingale- IF-Stunnerz
-Nightingale-
-Nightingale-

Joined: 09 February 2007
Posts: 36741

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KS_Shreya


Yeah they've made it 2 episodes on Friday (one which is a kids special and is more like a comedy) and then 1 episode each on Saturday and Sunday. Bloody Censored. Don't even get me started on it.

God, that reminds me of the Dil Se Di Dua forum. Some people found the creep V sexy, hot, and romantic. LOL

I dont even bother myself watching kids specialLOL...

yep I get the same feeling...people read love n pain in his eyes...when the later is so cold n manipulative...its most emotional domestic violenceDead
Athene Viewbie
Athene
Athene

BollyCurry Director
Joined: 30 November 2010
Posts: 121563

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Madhubala-

Originally posted by KS_Shreya

Yeah they've made it 2 episodes on Friday (one which is a kids special and is more like a comedy) and then 1 episode each on Saturday and Sunday. Bloody Censored. Don't even get me started on it.

God, that reminds me of the Dil Se Di Dua forum. Some people found the creep V sexy, hot, and romantic. LOL
I dont even bother myself watching kids specialLOL...

yep I get the same feeling...people read love n pain in his eyes...when the later is so cold n manipulative...its most emotional domestic violenceDead


Sometimes the episode is good. Like 5th April one was pretty good.

God I wonder how people can love someone whose a creep? Loving the actor is one thing, but loving a creep. Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nightingale-

-Nightingale- IF-Stunnerz
-Nightingale-
-Nightingale-

Joined: 09 February 2007
Posts: 36741

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KS_Shreya



Sometimes the episode is good. Like 5th April one was pretty good.

God I wonder how people can love someone whose a creep? Loving the actor is one thing, but loving a creep. Dead

Ohh good...but how will one know until they watch which epi will be goodLOL

thats their way to support RK...they drag in SUltan for everynothing...more than actors fans...the jodi fans...are annoying...they find all domestic violence..romantic...n i sometimes wonder if we are watching same show..LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nancy1996

Athene Viewbie
Athene
Athene

BollyCurry Director
Joined: 30 November 2010
Posts: 121563

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Madhubala-

Originally posted by KS_Shreya

Sometimes the episode is good. Like 5th April one was pretty good.

God I wonder how people can love someone whose a creep? Loving the actor is one thing, but loving a creep. Dead
Ohh good...but how will one know until they watch which epi will be goodLOL

thats their way to support RK...they drag in SUltan for everynothing...more than actors fans...the jodi fans...are annoying...they find all domestic violence..romantic...n i sometimes wonder if we are watching same show..LOL


It's trial-and-error. You just need to start an episode and usually within the first 5 minutes you can tell if it'll be good or not. LOL

You know I rather like Sultan. My mom was flipping through channels the other day and she stopped it on Madhubala. I saw one episode and I liked Sultan. He has some dignity and he isn't a creep. LOL
-Nightingale- IF-Stunnerz
-Nightingale-
-Nightingale-

Joined: 09 February 2007
Posts: 36741

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KS_Shreya



It's trial-and-error. You just need to start an episode and usually within the first 5 minutes you can tell if it'll be good or not. LOL

You know I rather like Sultan. My mom was flipping through channels the other day and she stopped it on Madhubala. I saw one episode and I liked Sultan. He has some dignity and he isn't a creep. LOL

quite an idea...but with Madhubala 6 days a week hardly gives chance...since i cant get ending no point startingLOL

in recent shows story wise i love badalthe rishtoh ki daastan...i watch it online bcoz its zee show a bit too dramaticLOL 

Sultan is gangster...n people got chance to bash him...Madhubala bosses around him even if he shows her gunLOLLOLLOL...but is in mute mode with RK around...I want Madhubala to move on n achieve something...Big smile
Athene Viewbie
Athene
Athene

BollyCurry Director
Joined: 30 November 2010
Posts: 121563

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Madhubala-

quite an idea...but with Madhubala 6 days a week hardly gives chance...since i cant get ending no point startingLOL

in recent shows story wise i love badalthe rishtoh ki daastan...i watch it online bcoz its zee show a bit too dramaticLOL 

Sultan is gangster...n people got chance to bash him...Madhubala bosses around him even if he shows her gunLOLLOLLOL...but is in mute mode with RK around...I want Madhubala to move on n achieve something...Big smile


I only watch weekend shows except for Masterchef so I have lots of time to catch up on my shows. LOL

Yeah these shows have a lot of drama. Main toh 20 minute ka show 5 minute main araam se dekh sakti hoon. LOL

I don't know about him being a gangster. I just liked his character. He seemed...I don't know the word, but he just seemed good. Confused LOL
-Nightingale- IF-Stunnerz
-Nightingale-
-Nightingale-

Joined: 09 February 2007
Posts: 36741

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KS_Shreya

I only watch weekend shows except for Masterchef so I have lots of time to catch up on my shows. LOL

Yeah these shows have a lot of drama. Main toh 20 minute ka show 5 minute main araam se dekh sakti hoon. LOL

I don't know about him being a gangster. I just liked his character. He seemed...I don't know the word, but he just seemed good. Confused LOL

Masterchef has turned pretty dramatic this season...n I failed to connect with any contestants this year yet...I had so many favorites last year...happy Shipra is in sunday special episodesTongue

especially Zee tv...even the dialogues are a bit too dramatic compared to other channelsLOL

which word ahemLOL...after Sultan entry many started liking the jodi...even Colors realized that as per their tweetsLOL

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Episode Discussion Thread - Shweta Tiwari Epi

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20

Author: Athene   Replies: 156   Views: 6118

Athene 156 6118 10 April 2013 at 2:59am by Simi_YaRaLover
Sweta Tiwari's episode

Author: Kitkat   Replies: 4   Views: 1234

Kitkat 4 1234 30 March 2013 at 5:32pm by VasusenaRadheya
Vishal Gandhi and Parvati Sehgal join Pooja Gor

Author: Athene   Replies: 1   Views: 2241

Athene 1 2241 30 March 2013 at 3:49pm by VasusenaRadheya
Episode Discussion Thread - Smriti Irani Epi

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22

Author: Athene   Replies: 169   Views: 7082

Athene 169 7082 25 March 2013 at 5:55am by VasusenaRadheya
Episode Discussion Thread - Mouli Ganguly Epi

2

Author: Athene   Replies: 14   Views: 761

Athene 14 761 17 March 2013 at 12:47pm by Athene

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ek Thi Naayka Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index