India-Forums

Arjun
Arjun

Sakshi...

libran90 Goldie
libran90
libran90

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
The more chirpy and jovial her character is..the more sombre and serious Arjun is...and she has the capability to retain her chirpiness at a crime scene also...I understand that she is an experienced investigative crime reporter,but still...this chirpiness is really unusual...

She is another mystery...i feel that something bad might have happened in her life too...and she covers it up by overcompensating on this chirpiness and happiness..."jo zyaada hasta hain,wohi sabse zyaada dukhi hota hain"...otherwise how does she recognize the pain in his eyes..she identifies with his pain,that kind of expression she had...kuch to gadbad hain...she does not show it...and Arjun shows it,to an extent...

But i like to see their scenes when she talks with Arjun so coolly...sometimes even playfully...it is really funnyLOL..and he does not say anything...how come..i mean Arjun is not a type of guy to not get angry...I like Mrunal-Shaleen pairing...its cute..sort of

But that is completely my opinion...What do you people feel about Sakshi??

Edited by libran90 - 08 April 2013 at 1:25am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

SeemaKhannakash_meet10Liza.masinhooriaalife93Amit.GhangasNSohi13satanslovedespicable_meprava55663MrDarcyfan

LuckYMAma Goldie
LuckYMAma
LuckYMAma

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
i like her character..but itz also tru dat chripiness at crime scene z so unusal..may b u r ryt..c z also having sm sad past nd want to cover it up wid her jolly nature..or may b c z lyk dat always..happy happy..but d strange thing z arjun changed a lot..he used to gt angry when sum1 tried to interfear in his pesonal lyf..bt he didnt say anything to sakshi..lets wait nd watch...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ringrosesSeemaKhannaMrDarcyfan

Liza. Senior Member
Liza.
Liza.

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by libran90

The more chirpy and jovial her character is..the more sombre and serious Arjun is...and she has the capability to retain her chirpiness at a crime scene also...I understand that she is an experienced investigative crime reporter,but still...this chirpiness is really unusual...

She is another mystery...i feel that something bad might have happened in her life too...and she covers it up by overcompensating on this chirpiness and happiness...jo zyaada hasta hain,wohi sabse zyaada dukhi hota hain...otherwise how does she recognize the pain in his eyes..she identifies with his pain,that kind of expression she had...kuch to gadbad hain...she does not show it...and Arjun shows it,to an extent...

But i like to see their scenes when she talks with Arjun so coolly...sometimes even playfully...it is really funnyLOL..and he does not say anything...how come..i mean Arjun is not a type of guy to not get angry...I like Mrunal-Shaleen pairing...its cute..sort of

But that is completely my opinion...What do you people feel about Sakshi??

@ red,
I completely agree with you!
Even I felt the same...
Maybe she has a deep, dark past that will be revealed later?

And with her character,
I really, really like her!
She's adorable, and I totally LOL at her scenes with Arjun.
Even her scenes with Shree and the rest of the ETF.
She even made Sameer smile!

It's not fair to write her off so quickly.
I mean, it's only been two episodes.
It can go a lot of ways from here.
Maybe there's a reason Arjun is softer with her?

I don't know. All I know is I'm enjoying Sakshi in the ETF.
The way she interacts with everyone, especially Arjun,
is extremely enjoyable to watch :) I hope she's here to stay.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ringrosesSeemaKhannahal96libran90masinll-Shilpa-llprava55663MrDarcyfan

masin Goldie
masin
masin

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
I completely agree with you!!!!

I'm LOVING Sakshi Anand! This girl is HILARIOUS!!! She's acting really well and her chirpiness isn't just loud and obnoxious, but there seems to be a greater reason behind it.. maybe she has gone through a troubled past (much like Arjun), which is why she pursued this profession..maybe she wants to expose criminals and all for a very valid reason. I definitely see her and Arjun bonding at a much deeper, emotional level.

I like that Sakshi, much like Ayesha and Liza, is very comfortable in her skin. Riya was always shut down for being new on the field, for not being able to shoot, and her insecurities were often evident...to me at least. I don't mean to draw a comparison...but my point is that Sakshi doesn't seem to be floored by Arjun...she's satisfied with her career, her experience, and doesn't give a damn about those who find her beneath them. She's fun, friendly, and simply jovial..doesn't mea she's not serious...and I think she'll definitely teach Arjun that being happy is not equivalent to not being serious towards your work! In yesterday's episode for example, I loved how she didn't take Arjun's snarky comments to heart..nor was she pissed off at him..she took it in stride and shot back with her one-liners too!

Can't wait to see their love story shape up... Initially I was totally against a new lead for Arjun..but seeing Sakshi, I'm sort of convinced... I just hope she doesn't fall "in love" with him right away..but that they both develop feelings for each other.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SeemaKhannaLiza.libran90prava55663MrDarcyfan

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
I like Sakshi! Her having been a journalist, she is used to being direct and even offending! She says things to Arjun that no one dares! I was laughing at the way she was rubbing Arjun up the wrong way! The team that has been with him for the past 8 months don't dare to talk to him the way this girl does! I like her! Also she has the "Home Minister" on speed dial! Lol

I hope their story is developed over time! A slow marathon to love! Not a sprint! :) hope to also see progress between Ayesha and Rathore, and Shree and Liza! Now only Chotu needs a GF! Lol

Edited by MrDarcyfan - 07 April 2013 at 4:32pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

armanmallikSeemaKhannaLiza.libran90masin

masin Goldie
masin
masin

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

I like Sakshi! Her having been a journalist, she is used to being direct and even offending! She says things to Arjun that no one dares! I was laughing at the way she was rubbing Arjun up the wrong way! The team that has been with him for the past 8 months don't dare to talk to him the way this girl does! I like her! Also she has the "Home Minister" on speed dial! Lol

I hope their story is developed over time! A slow marathon to love! Not a sprint! :) hope to also see progress between Ayesha and Rathore, and Shree and Liza! Now only Chotu needs a GF! Lol

EGGZACTLY!!!!!!! Big smile

And yes, how can I forget...Home Minister on speed dial ROFL I also want to see their love story take the form of a slow marathon! And yes...the couples are all set...if only things progress with Chotu's 11:30 chick..then we shall soon see/hear wedding bells ringing in ETF! Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SeemaKhanna

SeemaKhanna Newbie
SeemaKhanna
SeemaKhanna

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
I absolutely agree with all of you! I love Sakshi's character! She's too cute. Like a breath of fresh air in the ETF. I wouldn't change anything about her. All weekend I've enjoyed her interactions with the team. Obviously, I'm loving her and Arjun together.. The way she always has an answer for him and those looks he gives her ! Embarrassed I'm so glad they've introduced a character for Arjun. She's exactly what he needs Smile I, for one, can not wait to see how this all progresses! Damn excited for the upcoming episodes !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

masinlibran90

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index