Salman's 2 BlockBusters - Ready/BodyGuard

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Inspired by my fellow "SANE" Salman fan "NaughtyBoy's" redundant irritating theories about Salman's 2 films - Ready / BodyGuard - as the worst films, his awful/irritating performances. 

Let's have a DEBATE - On Why these 2 Films Become The BIGGEST BLOCKBUSTERS of Hindi Cinema???

Ready - A Soft Rom/Com film, which was expected to be Hit/Superhit, with usual masala content, aiming at just 80-90 cr business, was loved by Audience so Much that it grossed almost 122 cr at the box office, which NO. is still not achievable by any King Khan or Intelligent Film Actors. BlockBuster status.

BodyGuard - Another Romantic film, with simple story, again not any Big Shot film, Still it was loved so much by Audience that from Day 1 till the end, it became 2nd most loved film of Hindi Cinema at that Time. Now it is at No.4. 148 cr Business, BlockBuster.

From Songs, Dialouges, Action = Both the films loved by Audience so much, that they are even on Repeat telecast on various channels on Weekends.

On IF, majority of choices don't match up to what Films achieve in real world, Still wanna ask why so much HATRED for these 2 films ( waise it is more or less for all last 5 films of Salman, these 2 are exceptions).

Hatred/Dislike we all have seen in large quantity for these 2 films, Srk fans making twice threads for Bodyguard, sane salman fan out of nowhere will always give examples of these movies...

Let's have a DEBATE on What is the Reason of Success of These 2 movies even if they are projected as this much bad over here??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deleteaccount thumbnail
To all those who dont know why the post was made 
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3488547&PID=80097849&#80097849

Mr. Kamina
Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
I liked and enjoyed watching Ready, I remember laughing really hard at Paresh Rawal's antics.πŸ˜† But I hated Dabang, Bodyguard and Ek Tha Tiger. Sue me!πŸ₯³
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail

Originally posted by: chemgirl

Bhai. Bhai. Bhai.

Sincerely,
Bhaitard fan 😎

Why can't this mantra helped MAMK, London Dreams, Veer, Yuvvraj kind of films?
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dexterkilaila

I liked and enjoyed watching Ready, I remember laughing really hard at Paresh Rawal's antics.πŸ˜† But I hated Dabang, Bodyguard and Ek Tha Tiger. Sue me!πŸ₯³

Hating Salman film is not new, it is Mandatory 2 write over this forum πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Made thread just to discuss as what are the reasons for SUCCESS these 2 films collected.
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Chanchan.

To all those who dont know why the post was made 

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3488547&PID=80097849&#80097849

Mr. Kamina

My 1st line in thread title post clearly reflects the reason... in hurry i guess u didn't read it πŸ˜†
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail

Originally posted by: chemgirl

Can I frame this?! πŸ˜†

Chemtard like you can do anything πŸ˜†
Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Mr.KaminA

Hating Salman film is not new, it is Mandatory 2 write over this forum πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Made thread just to discuss as what are the reasons for SUCCESS these 2 films collected.

My sue me was was an anticipatory response to people who might ask me why I liked Ready.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-Castiel- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I don't know why other people like or dislike a particular movie. I don't know what makes the audience accept or reject a movie. All I know is whether or not I like a movie and if I'm being honest, I hated both Ready and Bodyguard although Ready a tad bit more. Ready was pure torture and I think a lot of it had to do with Asin and the fact that it was a re-make. I had already seen the original before I watched the hindi version so I had high expectations but I was let down. Even Sallu felt out of place throughout the movie. He didn't really seem to be "in-character". And then came bodyguard which was hyped to the max by Kareena as a love story [Where was the love?πŸ˜†] The only part to enjoy about bodyguard was Sallu. He made the film bearable. The story itself was horrible as there were so many loopholes. The story simply did not appeal to me although I loved Sallu's character. There was so much more they could have done with the story alas they didn't

That's it really. I have nothing else to say on the topicπŸ˜†
I think the music of both was very good