Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArsHi FF(bold): Fix my soul.*ch8 p122 updt 8/6 (Page 109)

sooryalekshmi IF-Dazzler
sooryalekshmi
sooryalekshmi

Posted: 28 May 2013 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
How did he hurt her??
Is he mentioning the fact that he is not letting her meet him..
Or is it something else..

Anyway it was very emptiinal update as he was remembering his past and his mom..
Update soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sarah_Jothi

seshatree IF-Dazzler
seshatree
seshatree

Posted: 29 May 2013 at 1:09am | IP Logged
good update...

Sarah_Jothi

cindistan Goldie
cindistan
cindistan

Posted: 29 May 2013 at 1:29am | IP Logged
awesome update...finally arnav had the time to see herAngry

Sarah_Jothi

poonam.vijay62 Senior Member
poonam.vijay62
poonam.vijay62

Posted: 29 May 2013 at 1:36am | IP Logged
its simply awesome.but i m confused why he was saying that he is hurting khushi.wt he had done becoz of that he is hiding from her.

Sarah_Jothi

Arshimalu Senior Member
Arshimalu
Arshimalu

Posted: 29 May 2013 at 2:35am | IP Logged
arshi's meet Embarrassed

Sarah_Jothi

meena_raveena Senior Member
meena_raveena
meena_raveena

Posted: 29 May 2013 at 4:04am | IP Logged
His promise for the rose...  (actually i was confused with the title...but once i started reading, i realise whom the ROSE and to whom the PROMISE was given...nice TITLE  )

its said that a person's dignity lies in his tongue...(true... )

arnav's mom brought his pointed index to her and kissed it lovingly....
arnav smiled... and placed a kiss on her cheek...a tight long kiss...making his mom chuckle at his way of conveying his love... (tis part is very cute...Hug )

everything in the world fights for its life..thats nature...we shouldnt be angry on any living being for that...thats survival... those thorns are that flower's protectors...and when u tried to pluck it harshly they punished u for doing so... (tis reminded me of sumthngs...i visit a snake farm here in Malaysia once for holidays...the caretaker was holding a big yellow python and ask us to come n touch it n feels its skin...i was very scared so i din't even go near it...thn the guy said...animals are not scary or dangerous...they try to hurt us because they wan to protect themselves...its actually HUMANS are the most dangerous n scariest creatures on earth...the same goes to all living thngs on earth...they are no harm to us...actually its their way to protect themselves frm us...)

these thorns are this rose flower's brothers..they wont spare if someone try to behave harsh with their sister... u understand me? (tis reminded me of my brothers...i hav three younger brothers...n they really do the same to me ... )

arnav turned around and caressed anjali's cheek...
arnav : maa... u are rgt...see dii is just like that flower...so soft and silky... and i will be like thorns..will never leave anybody hurt my dii... (cute...)

kushi : i dont have anybody nani...woh...amma babuji and jiji left me some months back...  (was it an accident??? Does Arnav sum how connected???curious...curious)

his tears wet his cheeks...
yes..he is grown big...but he is still a kid who cried his soul out for his maa... (Cry Cry Cry)

losing a mom can never be compared to anything else...

it pricks someone in its own way...
it disables someone in its own impact...
it shatter someone in its own accord...
it breaks someone in its own force...
it tears someone in its own cruelity...
it does hurt in its unique way...
it pains in its harsh reality...! 
(i was actually thinking why u were crying writing tis chapter...now i can realize...n u made me cry too... these words of yurs can be feel by any child towards their mother...but it can really touched n hurts the one who lost their precious treasure...their Maa...i'm feeling it through yur words coz i lost my Maa 2 yrs back...true...loosing a mom cannot be compared to any lost in tis world...being the only child it hurts like hell to loose both my parents... it does PRICKS, DISABLES, SHATTER, BREAKS, TEARS n HURT any child to the core... IT REALLY PAINS IN ITS HARSH REALITY... Cry Cry Cry)

why did u leav us all alone in this world maa!! (tis are my words too...every night... Cry Cry Cry)

having tears...remembering her family... AND
*** ...never try to make ur loved once happy by giving hurt to others... remember this all ur life..***
isnt he hurting her to keep his loved ones safe!!
if he failed his promise to keep his dii good..he did do wrong by not standing his mom's words too! by hurting kushi one way or the other... (both of tis are connected...hw does Arnav related to Khushi's hurt n misery?? ) 

they facing eachother for the first time in life...though they know eachother...this is the time destiny wished them to come face to face...and it happened!!  (waiting eagerly for the next chapter...why Arnav is hurt seeing Khushi hurt??? how is he related to the hurt??? )

* i hav mention earlier tat yur writing is really skillful but today u manage to bring out immense emotion out of me by reading tis chapter...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sarah_Jothiphillips_2909

khusheee Groupbie
khusheee
khusheee

Posted: 29 May 2013 at 4:21am | IP Logged
awesome cant wait for next update to know whatt will be next
Wink

Sarah_Jothi

tashi26 IF-Dazzler
tashi26