Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amus5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
for me the mystery deepens...i really wonder what is the problem that led to this post disaster scenario... i wud like to wait and watch 😃

thanx for the pm...pls continue soon  😃
meena_raveena thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ok...i'm quite confused with tis chapter ...😕

"he dont have a valid reason but..he wanted to gave a glimpse of her before he leave to work... " (does tis means he came to meet her everyday...or only today aftr he got news SHE's resuming her work again, msg frm aman...or was the msg not abt her??? 🤔)

if he comes to meet her everytime thn what does tis sentences means???
"he wished to see her once FOR THE FIRST TIME..."(he hav never met KHUSHI before tis?? 😲
at first i dunno its KHUSHI, but wen u mention hazel eyes, i kno it hav to be KHUSHI.)

"clear things to bring back life in her eyes...! " (if Arnav hav never met her, why he want to do tis??? )

"a mist of loneliness...
a pain of punishment..
a hurt of missing loved one...
a search to peace...
a craving for love..! " (what she did, to get punished???😲 hope she doesn't get punished like in BSBA Khushi )
'no...no...i cant fall for her charm...NO... ' (if he hav never met her before, than how's tis??? 😕)

"his SUV ran through the streets of delhi... to reach his farmhouse for a sizzling session of making out with his model to ease out his frustation in the form of having an intercourse...!
its his routine way though...he lost his belief on 'making love' to a girl quite some time back...! "
(tis ARNAV looks quite similar to the ARNAV frm ONE NIGHT STAND 2. I mean the way he choose to hav intercourse to release his frustration.)  

hope i really don't turned to wacko...so to avoid tat, u hav to update the next Chapter as soon as possible, before i really become tis... 

"those eyes of her!! "
(U describe beautifully this "eyes" part , n giv a beautiful intro to KHUSHI...👍🏼)

suwin thumbnail
loved this update...
who is Khushi to Arnav...will wait for your next part...
daneshzeest thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey.. Thanks for the pm...
Read both the parts...
I find it really interesting and dark...
Waiting to read more..
jyothirockz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey loved it...
It's what arnav does...run away from his feelings scared to bond to people with whome his emotions connect him to
ASR6262 thumbnail
very interesting can't wait to read more
continue soon please and thank u for pm me
dattamaitry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome
loved it
update soon...😊
Sarah_Jothi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: meena_raveena

ok...i'm quite confused with tis chapter ...😕

"he dont have a valid reason but..he wanted to gave a glimpse of her before he leave to work... " (does tis means he came to meet her everyday...or only today aftr he got news SHE's resuming her work again, msg frm aman...or was the msg not abt her??? 🤔)

if he comes to meet her everytime thn what does tis sentences means???
"he wished to see her once FOR THE FIRST TIME..."(he hav never met KHUSHI before tis?? 😲
at first i dunno its KHUSHI, but wen u mention hazel eyes, i kno it hav to be KHUSHI.)

"clear things to bring back life in her eyes...! " (if Arnav hav never met her, why he want to do tis??? )

"a mist of loneliness...
a pain of punishment..
a hurt of missing loved one...
a search to peace...
a craving for love..! " (what she did, to get punished???😲 hope she doesn't get punished like in BSBA Khushi )
'no...no...i cant fall for her charm...NO... ' (if he hav never met her before, than how's tis??? 😕)

"his SUV ran through the streets of delhi... to reach his farmhouse for a sizzling session of making out with his model to ease out his frustation in the form of having an intercourse...!
its his routine way though...he lost his belief on 'making love' to a girl quite some time back...! "
(tis ARNAV looks quite similar to the ARNAV frm ONE NIGHT STAND 2. I mean the way he choose to hav intercourse to release his frustration.)  

hope i really don't turned to wacko...so to avoid tat, u hav to update the next Chapter as soon as possible, before i really become tis... 

"those eyes of her!! "
(U describe beautifully this "eyes" part , n giv a beautiful intro to KHUSHI...👍🏼)

he is seeing kushi for the frst tym... 

he just wanted or felt like to see her today b4 leavng fr wrk...

wht things he wanna clear...u'l knw...

no punishment fr kushi like bsba dnt worry...

just cz he felt his inner effects on seeing only her eyes...he is afraid he might fall for her...tat he chanted mentally tat he will nvr fall fr her... 

and arnav here isnt like ons2... 
he is lot more dif...u'l knw... 😊 

hope i cleared ur doubts..if u hav any plz feel free to pm me...
meena_raveena thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -saranya-

he is seeing kushi for the frst tym... 

he just wanted or felt like to see her today b4 leavng fr wrk...

wht things he wanna clear...u'l knw...

no punishment fr kushi like bsba dnt worry...

just cz he felt his inner effects on seeing only her eyes...he is afraid he might fall for her...tat he chanted mentally tat he will nvr fall fr her... 

and arnav here isnt like ons2... 
he is lot more dif...u'l knw... 😊 

hope i cleared ur doubts..if u hav any plz feel free to pm me...

thanks for the reply Saranya...n yah...my doubt are clear...thank you...😊
rakenduvadana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the pm saranya

nice update

but hope arnav will not do any mistake