Arjun

India-Forums

Arjun
Arjun

Sakshi is strange.. And Arjun has changed? (Page 2)

Moumimon IF-Stunnerz
Moumimon
Moumimon

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 7:01pm | IP Logged
i agree with you dear...

mysticgoryfilms IF-Sizzlerz
mysticgoryfilms
mysticgoryfilms

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
I definitely agree with you. I haven't seen today's episode yet but judging by yesterday's episode, I may or may not like this upcoming 'love' track. It depends on how the CVs take this forward, and if they are being criticized for this, then how they are going to rectify it. 

But Sakshi does seem to be too chirpy. Bubbly girls seem to be the norm in Indian TV shows to break tough guys. I don't mind her being bubbly, but if she could act like a normal human once in a while, especially in tense situations, I would gladly appreciate that. I hope the CVs do not make her bubbly to the point that the character becomes absolutely annoying. This kind of chirpy attitude may work in other shows, and maybe also in scenes that include some light situations in this show like it's done with Chotu and Shree, but overall this show is a thriller and it deals with crime and various other issues. Moreover, there is Arjun's past as well. This kind of chirpiness will not work here.

Also, I have also noticed yesterday how Arjun was slightly calm around her. He would normally not tolerate such behavior, especially when it comes to his life. One of the main reasons why I love Arjun is his no-nonsense nature and how he stays firm on his ground. I would not want that to change for anyone. 

Really hope to see some changes starting from next weekend.  

Edited by mysticgoryfilms - 07 April 2013 at 7:29pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Mehr03hp18masinbutterfly15..

mysticgoryfilms IF-Sizzlerz
mysticgoryfilms
mysticgoryfilms

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by masin

Well I don't see the tampering yet (I could very well be in denial Tongue)... I think he's just pretty "whatever" about Sakshi which is why he might be seeming lenient towards her. I don't think he finds her worth his time so he doesn't even bother to show his irritation towards her...she's not a police officer either so he in fact finds her an unnecessary aspect of their team. I like how he taunts her though...it's very Arjunish...I'm glad to see that verbal spunk back in him LOL Tongue

This explanation sounds good to me. He did seem like he was pretty "whatever" towards her when she introduced herself to him. But then, maybe everyone thinks her chirpy attitude does need some reprimanding and Arjun is very good in that area. LOL

But most importantly, how she keeps talking about his past, I don't think Arjun would tolerate that. One good thing coming out of Sakshi's entry though, is that the CVs might show Arjun's past quicker which I REALLY want to see. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

masinbutterfly15..

masin Goldie
masin
masin

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 1:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysticgoryfilms

This explanation sounds good to me. He did seem like he was pretty "whatever" towards her when she introduced herself to him. But then, maybe everyone thinks her chirpy attitude does need some reprimanding and Arjun is very good in that area. LOL

But most importantly, how she keeps talking about his past, I don't think Arjun would tolerate that. One good thing coming out of Sakshi's entry though, is that the CVs might show Arjun's past quicker which I REALLY want to see. 

Okay, very true! I completely forgot about that part...and maybe that's what's making people think that Arjun's character is being tampered with...makes complete sense to me now!

And I agree...now that I think about it, even I was a little taken aback when she spoke about Arjun's eyes and how they seem to hold a lot of pain in them... her comment was whatever..I mean, sorry to burst her bubble, but she's not the first one to notice something odd about Arjun..practically everyone in the team has picked up on the fact that Arjun is "recuperating" from his painful past. What got to me however was Arjun's mild reaction..and even Rathod's silence seemed a little out of place. This girl fully stated that Arjun's eyes have dard in them and while Arjun broke eye contact, Rathod just looked away! Especially because Rathod knows about Arjun's past, I expected him to have some sort of reaction through his facial expressions...but nope, he just looked on as if nothing out of the ordinary was said... Confused 

Yup..I'm also super excited to see Arjun's past and more importantly, Arjun and Sameer's past...the CVs need to hurry up with that track!!!

Edited by masin - 08 April 2013 at 1:24am

butterfly15..mysticgoryfilms

butterfly15.. Goldie
butterfly15..
butterfly15..

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysticgoryfilms

Originally posted by masin

Well I don't see the tampering yet (I could very well be in denial Tongue)... I think he's just pretty "whatever" about Sakshi which is why he might be seeming lenient towards her. I don't think he finds her worth his time so he doesn't even bother to show his irritation towards her...she's not a police officer either so he in fact finds her an unnecessary aspect of their team. I like how he taunts her though...it's very Arjunish...I'm glad to see that verbal spunk back in him LOL Tongue

This is exactly what was bothering me. I didn't like it at all. He's known the girl for a few hours and yet he didn't say anything when she was talking about his past.Confused

masinmysticgoryfilms

butterfly15.. Goldie
butterfly15..
butterfly15..

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
I know I shouldn't compare, but some people are saying she's a bit like Riya, but I don't see it.

Riya was bubbly, but she was also a very strong and hard-working woman. She had her jokes, but also recognized other people's feelings. She was professional when need be, and personal when it suited. She had a balance of practicality and emotions.

Sakshi is slightly immature at the moment. I like her, but I don't think anyone would be as happy as she is on a crime scene.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ROS.hkhp18Mehr03

hp18 Senior Member
hp18
hp18

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Completely agree. I did like her in her 1st episode but in the 2nd she was maha annoying. So immature for a "famous" crime journalist.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ROS.hk

anahita.095 Groupbie
anahita.095
anahita.095

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
completely agree with u...

Go to top