Sakshi is strange.. And Arjun has changed? - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by masin

Well I don't see the tampering yet (I could very well be in denial 😛)... I think he's just pretty "whatever" about Sakshi which is why he might be seeming lenient towards her. I don't think he finds her worth his time so he doesn't even bother to show his irritation towards her...she's not a police officer either so he in fact finds her an unnecessary aspect of their team. I like how he taunts her though...it's very Arjunish...I'm glad to see that verbal spunk back in him 😆 ðŸ˜›

This explanation sounds good to me. He did seem like he was pretty "whatever" towards her when she introduced herself to him. But then, maybe everyone thinks her chirpy attitude does need some reprimanding and Arjun is very good in that area. ðŸ˜†

But most importantly, how she keeps talking about his past, I don't think Arjun would tolerate that. One good thing coming out of Sakshi's entry though, is that the CVs might show Arjun's past quicker which I REALLY want to see. 

Originally posted by mysticgoryfilms

This explanation sounds good to me. He did seem like he was pretty "whatever" towards her when she introduced herself to him. But then, maybe everyone thinks her chirpy attitude does need some reprimanding and Arjun is very good in that area. ðŸ˜†

But most importantly, how she keeps talking about his past, I don't think Arjun would tolerate that. One good thing coming out of Sakshi's entry though, is that the CVs might show Arjun's past quicker which I REALLY want to see. 

Okay, very true! I completely forgot about that part...and maybe that's what's making people think that Arjun's character is being tampered with...makes complete sense to me now!

And I agree...now that I think about it, even I was a little taken aback when she spoke about Arjun's eyes and how they seem to hold a lot of pain in them... her comment was whatever..I mean, sorry to burst her bubble, but she's not the first one to notice something odd about Arjun..practically everyone in the team has picked up on the fact that Arjun is "recuperating" from his painful past. What got to me however was Arjun's mild reaction..and even Rathod's silence seemed a little out of place. This girl fully stated that Arjun's eyes have dard in them and while Arjun broke eye contact, Rathod just looked away! Especially because Rathod knows about Arjun's past, I expected him to have some sort of reaction through his facial expressions...but nope, he just looked on as if nothing out of the ordinary was said... 😕 

Yup..I'm also super excited to see Arjun's past and more importantly, Arjun and Sameer's past...the CVs need to hurry up with that track!!!
Edited by masin - 11 years ago
Originally posted by mysticgoryfilms

This is exactly what was bothering me. I didn't like it at all. He's known the girl for a few hours and yet he didn't say anything when she was talking about his past.😕

I know I shouldn't compare, but some people are saying she's a bit like Riya, but I don't see it.

Riya was bubbly, but she was also a very strong and hard-working woman. She had her jokes, but also recognized other people's feelings. She was professional when need be, and personal when it suited. She had a balance of practicality and emotions.

Sakshi is slightly immature at the moment. I like her, but I don't think anyone would be as happy as she is on a crime scene.

Completely agree. I did like her in her 1st episode but in the 2nd she was maha annoying. So immature for a "famous" crime journalist.
completely agree with u...
Originally posted by butterfly15..

I know I shouldn't compare, but some people are saying she's a bit like Riya, but I don't see it.

Riya was bubbly, but she was also a very strong and hard-working woman. She had her jokes, but also recognized other people's feelings. She was professional when need be, and personal when it suited. She had a balance of practicality and emotions.

Sakshi is slightly immature at the moment. I like her, but I don't think anyone would be as happy as she is on a crime scene.

Okay..hell no! Riya and Saakshi are in no way like one another!

I think Riya had her pros and cons...I personally saw more cons than pros...and Saakshi isn't coming in with a picture perfect personality either...so I don't think they're like each other either!

The way I see it, while Riya came in with her own personality, it also developed with due course of time being spent in/with ETF. She grew on to them as they did on her and that's why she almost fit in like a puzzle piece.

Saakshi on the other hand is coming from an entire different profession with a personality that is not entirely fit for the ETF. But from what I've understood of Saakshi (in two episodes 😆), is that while she'll get used to the ways of ETF, she'll still stick out like a sore thumb or a breath of fresh air (however one chooses to see her performance)..if anything, I think the ETF will grow accustomed to Saakshi and her ways (like they have to Arjun), instead of Saakshi bending herself for them.

By the way..this is completely off topic... But as much as I want to see Arjun's past and primarily Arjun and Sameer's past...I also want some female bonding to kick start in the show! ETF has three females now...high time the three ladies sit together to gossip, shop, and discuss stuff beyond the police force! I'd have a gala time watching such "fluffy" scenes once in a while!
Hey!!! I agree with the points, Being so cheerful is not realistic at all, and 1 thing i would like 2 say, DONT compare her with Riya, By the watching the 2 epi wat i felt is that Riya was a woman who knew when to express what,
she had her pros n cons...
but Sakshi is just somethng else, they do hav similarities bt they r nt similar at all...
bt i dnt think we shud judge imediatly, let mor time pass...
n let Sakshi reveal herself to us n ETF :P

[COLOR=PINK] n 1 mor thing is the other characters shud get MORE screen space, n they shud try to spotlight, their speciality, skill more,
i knw the show is about Arjun, bt there are other ppl in his life too...
widout them he wudnt be Arjun,
n i dont think its right to alter his charactr jst to hav a luvstory..
i knw a luvstory wud b a treat 2 us bt it wud also b unfair in ways..[/COLOR]

P.S giv rathor a bit mor importnc yar, he is ETF chief aftr all...

N we do want flashbacs...
dont we???

Luv Arjun anyway!! 😳🤣Edited by Sumu4JayD - 11 years ago

shakshi character  annoy and irriatable me lot😡... now i just watch this show for old ETF team only...

Edited by ROS.hk - 11 years ago