Arjun

India-Forums

Arjun
Arjun

Sakshi is strange.. And Arjun has changed?

butterfly15.. Goldie
butterfly15..
butterfly15..

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Anyone else realise just how much she smiles even when she is on a crime scene?Confused

In today's episode someone was lying dead in front of her and yet she was in a chirpy mood, it is so unrealistic. She even finds time to crack jokes. I don't understand how Arjun would fall for such a woman who seems to lack empathy.

And I'm also not liking the fact that they have already kind of sidelined Aisha, and the worst thing is how quick Arjun seems to have become lenient on Sakshi. He doesn't normally let someone talk so much about him, he'd usually get angry. I know they're the leads, but they should take it slow.

I don't like it that they are tampering with his character just to add a love story so quickly. I love Arjun the way he is, I don't want him to become a softy out of nowhere.

The following 40 member(s) liked the above post:

ROS.hkanahita.095kash_meet10Kishi01wondergirl1990Mehr03hp18truptscoolsanakhan.khan16chand_hpDesiiiDivaaaDeleted_Accountnakshatra92sravss123prithamasinbutterfly7littlebratI_Dont_Knownaughtykittyyy..Likitha..kunchu-cricket-madmadona-Panda--SREE93-arrylineAmit.GhangasArieltabiJeeLeZaraaQueen.Beemysticgoryfilms_Invincible_xaviarakashishkvidya.anandAaliya_FizziMiniMoumimonDivineDarkness

-Panda- IF-Rockerz
-Panda-
-Panda-

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
I do like her characterBig smile but what I absolutely don't want is them to alter Arjun's character.Shocked
They mustn't change him as a person just to fit in a love story fast!
And maybe tone down Sakshi a tini bit...I think that can happen if someone shouts at her...That Arjun can do..but he isn't!Sleepy

Edited by lola123 - 07 April 2013 at 12:16pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ROS.hkkash_meet10-aliyah-

butterfly7 Goldie
butterfly7
butterfly7

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
agree with you...though i like their jodi , it totally seems unrealistic.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-aliyah-sanakhan.khan16

juwi Senior Member
juwi
juwi

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Agree...sakshi is nice lovely joly types character but it kinda look weird i mean she is an ETF officer ri8 ( though i doubt dat )...there r other galz too, look at ayesha she luks perfect ! And riya i feel sakshi and riya r kinda similar but riya was also serious about her job atleast and it looks natural...but give her some time nd lets see how she grows and about arjun yes he is changing! I mean i thought he never crack jokes but he did ?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ROS.hk-aliyah-chand_hp

naughtykittyyy IF-Dazzler
naughtykittyyy
naughtykittyyy

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
agreed dear ...i wan a lil tone down in her chrctr n arjun back 2 his usual self(4 which we alll gn mad )

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-aliyah-sanakhan.khan16

123pritha Goldie
123pritha
123pritha

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
agree with u
there was hardly an imp role taken by rathod or aisha  or chotu neither professionally nor personally
hardly any thing
and ques is why????

when they mentioned about importance of father in a child's life , iexpected a reaction from aisha
as before i rembr aisha saying thatb she knows d imp of a father in one's life in d begining epi of her entry
even rathod had noticed how emotional she was sounding
but cv's missed this chance we get to know about aisha's life

arjun should atleast for once shouted at her or completely agnore her presence thats how he is
how can there be such a drastic cange in him in few seconds

Edited by 123pritha - 07 April 2013 at 12:47pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ROS.hkkash_meet10sanakhan.khan16Mehr03

masin Goldie
masin
masin

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
Great post! I'm just gonna reply to it as is and share my views Smile

Originally posted by butterfly15..

Anyone else realise just how much she smiles even when she is on a crime scene?Confused

That's true...she is fairly chirpy for a "police officer"...but I guess that's what makes her seem out of the ordinary in the team. She's a journalist, so she's used to being blunt and straight up...and having been a crime reporter for so long, I'm guessing she has developed a sense of humour even amongst the seriousness of her profession.

In today's episode someone was lying dead in front of her and yet she was in a chirpy mood, it is so unrealistic. She even finds time to crack jokes. I don't understand how Arjun would fall for such a woman who seems to lack empathy.
Well doesn't Arjun seem to lack empathy too? Wait no..he lacks sympathy, not empathy..my bad! Embarrassed I thought that too initially...so I re-watched the scene..and apparently, she didn't crack that "mazaak karne ka time hota hai" joke in front of a dead body, but she did it when they were inspecting that stolen car...so I ended up giving her the benefit of the doubt there Confused

And I'm also not liking the fact that they have already kind of sidelined Aisha, and the worst thing is how quick Arjun seems to have become lenient on Sakshi. He doesn't normally let someone talk so much about him, he'd usually get angry. I know they're the leads, but they should take it slow.
I actually don't think that his character has changed at all...although there are a few comments on the forum about how his character is being tampered for the sake of a love story..and UGHGGH...I just hope that doesn't happen!

This is precisely why I didn't want a new lead for Arjun! I don't want his rugged character to be changed even the slightest bit just to show that the man is in love. I don't mind seeing his character melt a little..but I would prefer if that happens due to Sameer instead of Sakshi (or any other girl for that matter). I want Arjun and Sameer's lost friendship to be rejuvinated...and if that melts Arjun Suryakant Rawte, then I'm all up for it...but if a new girl causes this man to change..even the slightest bit, than that's just pathetic! Ouch 

And I agree...not just Aisha, but a lot of the characters seem to be sidelined every now and then...Liza wasn't even visible in today's episode! ETF went from a core team of 5 to a core team of 7...and while I love all 7 characters, I think the director and the writers should put more thought into equally distributing the screen space between them...and not just screen space, but their impacts in each episode should be fairly equal too. I understand that Arjun has to take the limelight at the end, fair enough...but Arjun is only second-in-command to Rathod...so shouldn't Rathod be given a little more importance?

Today for example, at the end, when Arjun cracked the case...the entire team was looking at each other shocked! I understand that Arjun has an "individualistic" style of working (even in a team)...but if anything, at least Rathod shouldn't seem so unaware about the culmination of a case! Rathod isn't stupid...nor is everyone else...Rathod himself said in one of the earlier episodes that "each member of his team is a part of the team because they are the best"...and that's why I feel that their best should be taken full advantage of on screen!

For instance, I loved how Shree's tech expertise helped in a case long time ago when the blood stains were washed away from a bathroom and Shree used some chemical to make them reappear (remember...he started off saying "gilli gilli gappa" and Rathod told him to shut his bakwaas LOL). Or how Chotu explained the 24-hour clock during the Dabba case (or maybe it was the Terrorist Attack wala case). Aisha was also brilliant in her intro episode and a couple more after that...this girl has been in the field for a while, she has a massive network and she's capable of giving equal if not better competition to any male police officer. But recently, she seems to have become the female version of Chotu! D'oh Arjun is of course brilliant in all episodes, even Rathod is...but sometimes Arjun gets more screen credit than him which I dislike. Point being, these characters are great and have great potential...and it is very much possible to show that in every episode (like it used to be shown in the past).  

I don't like it that they are tampering with his character just to add a love story so quickly. I love Arjun the way he is, I don't want him to become a softy out of nowhere.
Well I don't see the tampering yet (I could very well be in denial Tongue)... I think he's just pretty "whatever" about Sakshi which is why he might be seeming lenient towards her. I don't think he finds her worth his time so he doesn't even bother to show his irritation towards her...she's not a police officer either so he in fact finds her an unnecessary aspect of their team. I like how he taunts her though...it's very Arjunish...I'm glad to see that verbal spunk back in him LOL Tongue

Anyway, sorry for going off on various tangents there! I loved your topic and just had to pitch in my two cents. Your views gave me the opportunity to further voice my opinion about characters being sidelined, which is something that I've been wanting to loudly rant about for a while now!!! So thank you! Big smile

P.S. I like how Rathod has taken kindly to Sakshi...though it is slightly ironic and amusing at the same time...isn't this the same Rathod who HATES the media!? LOL

Edited by masin - 07 April 2013 at 6:08pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

chand_hpbutterfly15....RiMjHiM..-Panda-mysticgoryfilms

funkylicious IF-Sizzlerz
funkylicious
funkylicious

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 6:09pm | IP Logged

Thnk you for a similar post to mine couldnt agree more with you... Wink

But do give a visit to this link>> 

I would love to see your opinion on my analysisSmile

-Shru

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post: