Balika Vadhu

Whisper of the heart - AnSh SS (intro+pt1)

_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Well guys tried hard but not writing on AnSh is something too difficult for me! So decided to write something new... In case anyone is interested...😛

Whisper of the heart

Character Sketch:

Anandi Singh - Final year student of Bachelor of Journalism and Mass communication - University of Mumbai, Anandi is an all-rounder. A great dancer, captain of the girl's volley ball team and the cultural head of the college.But an average scorer in studies.

Shivraj Shekhar - Final year student of Bachelor of Journalism and Mass communication - University of Mumbai, Shiv is the topper of the college.Introvert and Reserved but very focused in life.His only aim in life is to re-start his deceased father's media company that was shut close because of the fiery and blunt nature of its unbiased reporting.A pure feminist at heart, Shivraj is a perfectionist.

Other characters:

Phooli Sharma - Anandi's childhood pal and classmate.

Armaan Khanna - Shiv's besty and classmate.

Ashima Chopra - Second year Fashion Designing student, she is the only daughter of the chief editor of a celebrated business editor.She is Shiv's girlfriend.

---------

PS1 - Will pakka try to complete this one 😆

Edited by Malika - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Part - 1

"I can't do this" Anandi sighed as her heart fluttered hard beneath her chest.

"But Anandi it's just 15 minutes left for your turn…they will disqualify you" phooli chided trying to snatch her cell.

"And if I will enter the contest alone…they will disqualify Shiv! And you know I can't let that happen…at any cost!!" Anandi snatched her cell back.

"So what are we going to do now…he is not picking up his phone"

"That is what's worrying me phooli…you know how particular Shiv is…and this contest, it means so much to him. It's his dream. He can't be this careless about it"

"Anandi, shall I ask you something?"

"Pls phooli I am in no mood to answer any stupid question of yours…let me call Shiv"

"Anandi if it hadn't been Shiv….would you have taken so much pain for your team mate?"

Anandi's heart skipped a beat as Phooli confronted her straight in the face. But really If it was not for Shiv…would she take so much of trouble? "Shiv…" the name itself was enough to leave Anandi restless and out of breath.

"Phooli pls.." she sniffled a few held back tears " It's nothing like that….well if it had been some one negligent I would give a damn but Shiv, he is not like that. For god sake he is the topper of the college and we all know how focused he is. So I know something is wrong…and I need to find it"

"Anandi do you really think I am gonna buy this stupid explanation you are giving me"

"Fine! Do whatever you want…I am out of here"

"Are you mad…where are you going…its just 10 minutes to go"

"I give a damn phooli! I need to see Shiv…right now!"

"Wth! You will go to boy's hostel? Anandi have you lost it? Just remain here I will send Armaan to look for Shiv…" Phooli snubbed trying to stop Anandi by arm but the later paid no heed to her shouting friend.

Phooli had never been able to fully understand her impulsive pal. Though they had been together since fifth standard but Anandi's unpredictable nature always left phooli in a state of perplexity. Sometimes she was as sweet as honey while at others, as fiery as a chilli. For the whole college she was a livewire, but underneath that extrovert and peppy lass, laid a soft and tender young girl who was full of love and compassion.

Looking around stealthily,  Anandi tip-toed to Shiv's room. But to her horror, he couldn't be seen anywhere!!

-----

Precap - AnSh confrontation.
Edited by Malika - 11 years ago
lavy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
We thrive on Trash. Bring it on Mallika.
QuagMyred thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Shiv has a girlfriend😲

And Anandi😲

HAW!!!

Loved it Sistah🤗

Jaldi se update karna😳
SmilenShine thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This reads real interesting... Bring it on! 
Vandna_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Interesting start ... update soon :)
Siya_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Omg, Malika, a SidYusha SS!!!! 😃 😃 😃 🤗 In your vivid writing, I can see all of this unfolding, and I adore it. Thank you!!
ananhita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you Mallika for posting the pictures of the characters...badly wanted to read an FF with these two in them...keep going...waiting for the next update...
masin thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
SO GLAD you've continued writing!! :D

If you send PMs, definitely send me one please! Otherwise, I'm definitely gonna keep checking back on this one!

Love the character sketches...quite a breather from BV!

Keep up the great work! :D
Serviana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome one Muku!!! And thanks for writing it in english!!!! Love ya!!🤗❤️