Saraswatichandra

India-Forums

Saraswatichandra
Saraswatichandra

What is WRONG with this forum? Serious note! (Page 4)

-Neferet- Goldie
-Neferet-
-Neferet-

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -B.N.K-

Originally posted by mihikamahakal

Originally posted by -B.N.K-

totally agree with u on this point WinkLOL

i think u know most of the forum members age is like 14-19 n they consider Gautam is not for them n who ever is line 24-36 they actually dont care Confused .jenny is wonderful but ppl is used to see her with Ksg n they need time to get used to u know what i mean . i there is noting wrong with the show so there is nothing actually to talk about .

n talking about basher n all dear for me basher's are the biggest fan of all they dont just watch the show they observe every single part of it .so there is nothing wrong with being basher . but being open minded n letting go is something is something we need to practice .

loved ur post Big smile

what bout me?em 22 and care a lot about gautam!WinkLOL
infact when i read the article about him being single,i got a sleepless night! Embarrassed 

LOL ur my kind dear LOL ...

yeah,i know that from the day u started sharing you Naughty  views!TongueWinkLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-B.N.K-

..Rish.. IF-Stunnerz
..Rish..
..Rish..

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hateme2

Originally posted by ..Rish..

I really agree with you Mary ! Same happened with me and you know it. People just have to take things as a personal attack on them. I just want peace. I hope people actually change and stop being judgemental. 

Let us hope for the best.

This time we really need to pray cause this is not coming soon Cry

Marybarton

vari3241 IF-Dazzler
vari3241
vari3241

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Hoping it becomes active ... We r good just need some push:)

Marybarton

Jammy- IF-Dazzler
Jammy-
Jammy-

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Mary I really appreciate all the effort you put in to keep the forum active.

As for the rudeness well I have seen a couple of people going OTT too. It really is not a pleasing sight. 
Why won't people just relax and accept the opinion of others is something I have been trying to figure out since a long time. 

Honestly, I find myself agreeing to your posts be it about Saras' eyelashes'LOL  or about a serious review of the episode. 

Keep doing what you are doing and don't get bothered by all the negativity.

Marybarton

Nietzy IF-Dazzler
Nietzy
Nietzy

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:00am | IP Logged
I agree with Shana...i too feel that the show has gotten little slow and boring

I agree with Sanju...most of IF members like rom-coms and this is not a rom-com

I agree with Misst...MB and PV are not rom-coms but are still popular because of GC and DD's fans. I being a KaJen fan only come to Saraswatichandra forum. I am not active in Qubool hain forum, though i watch the show. Itz just because of time constraint and because i like Jenny a little more than KSG. Like me, there are many KaJen fans who are either part of only Saraswatichandra forum or Qubool hain forum.

Hope the show gets more popular in the coming months, because whole of the cast is amazing. Coming to negativity, have seen a lot in DMG forum, so learnt to ignore it.

Marybarton

Arshics IF-Sizzlerz
Arshics
Arshics

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:24am | IP Logged
I agree with you on that.

We write what we feel and believe in

People are free to disagree, but not get personal

Criticizing a show is not bashing. 

The forum is a platform for presenting our views and that's w hat we do

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jammy-Marybarton

kazena Goldie
kazena
kazena

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:43am | IP Logged
agree

Marybarton

Sanju_ IF-Stunnerz
Sanju_
Sanju_

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by misst

Originally posted by Sanju_

I agree with you that light hearted romance clicks with the younger generation but it's not always true!
IF is more about fan following, if you consider PV it's not a happy-go-lucky kind of show but it's still popular on IF because of the die-hard fans of GC! No offense to anyone but I have to say that Kajen fans most inactive when it comes to activity on forums, initial days of QH there was very slow activity in the forum even if KSG was so popular! They surface only when something about Kajen is mentioned and dont care much about Ka and Jen as induvidual! Even MB is not a very light hearted romcom though it's a love-hate romance, and initial few months of the show there was no proper interaction between the leads even then because of DD's fans the show had one if the top ranking on IF!
SC is just a month old, forum will be active and on top eventually, it will take some time as it doesnt have the huge number of established fans of lead actors, Gautham is picking up with the fans, so evantually everything will be on place! Even QH didn't have more activity in the initial 2-3 months, most of the activity was with bashing posts only! Now slowly it's picking up, so even when SC gets another month older it will be better!
I think I kind of agree with you but disagree a little bit too...I haven't watched Madhubala at all but from what I know, the male lead character was an asshole initially...like him taunting, manhandling the female lead and so on!!! and no matter how much we cry for female rights and all that, somehow people, especially youth love "the bad boy and good girl" stories...Punar Vivah is only the exception...but all other popular shows on IF have more or less been like "bad buy vs good girl" and them eventually falling in love!!!
anyway I don't think the forum is that inactive...it's not crazily active but it's not bad either and i am sure it will pick up with time and as the show progresses!!Smile

Marybarton

Go to top