Saraswatichandra

India-Forums

Saraswatichandra
Saraswatichandra

What is WRONG with this forum? Serious note! (Page 3)

-Neferet- Goldie
-Neferet-
-Neferet-

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -B.N.K-

totally agree with u on this point WinkLOL

i think u know most of the forum members age is like 14-19 n they consider Gautam is not for them n who ever is line 24-36 they actually dont care Confused .jenny is wonderful but ppl is used to see her with Ksg n they need time to get used to u know what i mean . i there is noting wrong with the show so there is nothing actually to talk about .

n talking about basher n all dear for me basher's are the biggest fan of all they dont just watch the show they observe every single part of it .so there is nothing wrong with being basher . but being open minded n letting go is something is something we need to practice .

loved ur post Big smile

what bout me?em 22 and care a lot about gautam!WinkLOL
infact when i read the article about him being single,i got a sleepless night! Embarrassed 

-Neferet- Goldie
-Neferet-
-Neferet-

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
When there are lotta people involved,there will always be people who Dont agree with you or think about the show with a different POV..
fights -minor and major keep on happening in every forum...its a case with every forum here...Stern Smile
and i think its okay as far as people respect each others opinion and also share their views with everyone..Smile

there's really nothing wrong..there soon will be a jennifer cmp and gautam camp!LOL Ouch
-cherryblossom- IF-Rockerz
-cherryblossom-
-cherryblossom-

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
yes.. agree... i feel very sad how pple react in a very curt and rude way when they see topic which they dont agree... more over pple are thinking about the end cos the original story has a sad ending which i feel is a put off for many young crowd.

another factor is jenny fans associate her with KSG and cant seems to accept her with gautam. initially even felt so chemistry between them but has improved greatly over the month. more over they both were practically strangers b4 working together and yet to develop and good friendship and comfort level off screen ( i am sure they will), which will reflect on screen as well... 

the show is going on in a good way.. lets enjoy it as it progresses.  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Marybarton

enchanted. Senior Member
enchanted.
enchanted.

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 3:59am | IP Logged
I love this show, but saras going to JAIL for something he didnt do, seems  little too illogical. I mean come on! We get he's the "i'll sacrifice myself for anything" kind of a guy, but this makes NO sense. I mean, he seriously thought Kumud would "stay away from it?" seriously?! 

And I dno too much about jails..but im pretty sure you cannot anonymously accuse someone of doing something, and if you're telling me that Gumaan has some kind of control over the police..then think again writers. 

Plus, in a country where rapists and proper criminals roam freely, I cannot understand Saras's "strict" arrest. I understand gau hatya is huge, but they're dragging it on for too long. we get that kumud will fight for saras, but she's done that already for the gau hatya which he did not even commit! 

Oh and yes, this forum is extremely inactive. Even when the episodes are good, and even when the posts are. And I think there is a HUGE level of competition between the fans of TV actors. People somehow feel like they have to be loyal to ONLY their lead pair - which makes no sense. And I also think that maybe Barun, Vivan, Gurmeet, etc, might have recently become very popular, but Jenny and Gautam are genuinely MUCH better and versatile actors without any bias..and so is Karan (and i am only saying this, because he has great dialogue delivery and timing). 

Edited by enchanted. - 08 April 2013 at 3:59am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NietzyMarybartoncherrypansy

-B.N.K- IF-Stunnerz
-B.N.K-
-B.N.K-

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mihikamahakal

Originally posted by -B.N.K-

totally agree with u on this point WinkLOL

i think u know most of the forum members age is like 14-19 n they consider Gautam is not for them n who ever is line 24-36 they actually dont care Confused .jenny is wonderful but ppl is used to see her with Ksg n they need time to get used to u know what i mean . i there is noting wrong with the show so there is nothing actually to talk about .

n talking about basher n all dear for me basher's are the biggest fan of all they dont just watch the show they observe every single part of it .so there is nothing wrong with being basher . but being open minded n letting go is something is something we need to practice .

loved ur post Big smile

what bout me?em 22 and care a lot about gautam!WinkLOL
infact when i read the article about him being single,i got a sleepless night! Embarrassed 

LOL ur my kind dear LOL ...

-Neferet-

..Rish.. IF-Stunnerz
..Rish..
..Rish..

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 5:45am | IP Logged
I really agree with you Mary ! Same happened with me and you know it. People just have to take things as a personal attack on them. I just want peace. I hope people actually change and stop being judgemental. 

Marybarton

hateme2 IF-Rockerz
hateme2
hateme2

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Rish..

I really agree with you Mary ! Same happened with me and you know it. People just have to take things as a personal attack on them. I just want peace. I hope people actually change and stop being judgemental. 

Let us hope for the best.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Marybarton..Rish..

-Saumya- IF-Rockerz
-Saumya-
-Saumya-

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Well for starters, the other three top ranking shows has some of IF's most popular starts. On the other hand, Gautam is pretty new. He did gain some fans after his TM and if you notice, his fan base is slowly growing :P
And like many people mentioned, SC is not your routine rom-com show. It is different and intense, which most of the people on I-F find boring Stern Smile So yes, there goes my reasons for the inactivity of the forum. Also, there's exam season going around these days LOL

PS- But you gotta agree, the participation of the members has definitely increased after the fall in the ranking last week LOL So if we continue this, I'm sure we'll do better in future :)

Marybarton

Go to top