Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sanju_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
I think the problem is that in places like India forums, the shows that really click are happy-go-lucky types, where the characters are bubbly, fun-loving...where lead characters fight with each other, argue and eventually fall in love...like almost all the popular shows on IF are like that only...however, Saraswatichandra is completely different!! the main characters Saras and Kumud are strong but very polite, subtle and mature!!! they aren't the happy go lucky types...they are very intense characters!!  saying this, I would love if they make the show little more light-hearted...I already love the show so much but I think they should show some fun, masti like they did during the week Saras saw Kumud for the first time...Holi was a perfect time but they ended up with "Gau Hatya" track, which was nice too but it was heavy on emotions, not light-hearted as the holi sequence would have been!!!

like I said, IF's popular shows mostly have the happy go lucky types characters...if you look at other sites such as FB, SC is so popular!! it already has two pages with more than 1 lakh likes and the show is hardly 5 weeks old!! hence, I wouldn't really bother much about forum activity and all...this show isn't meant for most of the IF members to say it in simple words!!!
cherrypansy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
There are many reasons:
1) this is examination time in India.
2)People comment on their friends posts...and appreciate comments of their friends, only.
3) Many of them like to see their idols again and again...for example Chan-chan doing great coz of sanaya and has over-taken SC.
4) Currently, story is revolving around two points: Samud and Guman. gau-hatya is part of Samud relationship, Kumari's visit to jail just surfaced last week, other characters are not developed ( SLB needs to focus on others too and develop parallel tracks), if he wants to run the show for a long time...hence there is less scope for creating new topics.
Sanju_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I wanted to add one thing, I think it was blogindia or sth, there SaMud won the poll among all the recent established popular jodies!! I was actually surprised myself that SaMud won coz they are hardly a month old couple and that too among all the most popular couples currently...and it is not like we, the forum people even knew about the pollπŸ˜†

and also the poll by TC, SaMud has such amazing amount of votes...they were actually even leading the couple who eventually got the second highest votes...I had seen other couples' fans sulking on how SaMud, a couple that is hardly a month old got so many votes, even beating their fav coupleπŸ˜†

anyway my point is don't really expect this show to be crazy active..there are lots of members but they doon't participate, can't do much about it...for example: take the show veera...it is such an amazing show but once I visited the forum but saw how inactive it is..Diya aur baati hum is by far the topmost show but the forum doesn't seem active...I just checked it and it hardly has 500 pages for how old the show is!!! and like I said it's because of how the lead characters are!!! they aren't the youth types of characters, they aren't the bickering, bubbly types of characters lol

OMG!! I wrote too much...better I stop here but I hope I made my points clear hehe
bugsbunny12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Good post! Agree with u...
our forum needs more activity...
MistyDawn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I agree with Sanju. I think SC is an intense show and majority of IF members are very young who are more into light hearted romance. That is one reason the forum is not very active. That has got nothing to do with the popularity of the show itself. We dont get too many spoilers, inside information and scoops about the show through sites likes Forum 32 (4 lions production) and IF itself doesnt publish too many articles about the show whatever be the reason. I kinda like that aspect because it keeps the suspense alive and I would want it to be that way. Talking about the lead actors, I think many KaJen and Jennifer fans are supporting the show even if they dont visit the forum very often and Gautam Rode didnt have a pre set fan following on IF like others. Now he is becoming popular so people are taking notice of him and his work that might not necessarily reflect in the forum activity. 
misst thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sanju_

I think the problem is that in places like India forums, the shows that really click are happy-go-lucky types, where thecharactersare bubbly, fun-loving...where leadcharacters fight with each other, argue and eventually fall in love...like almost all the popular shows on IF are like that only...however, Saraswatichandra is completely different!! the main characters Saras and Kumud are strong but very polite, subtle and mature!!! they aren't the happy go lucky types...they are very intensecharacters!!saying this, I would love if they make the show little more light-hearted...Ialreadylove the show so much but I think they should show some fun, masti like they did during the week Saras saw Kumud for the first time...Holi was a perfect time but they ended up with "Gau Hatya" track, which was nice too but it was heavy on emotions, not light-hearted as the holi sequence would have been!!!

like I said, IF'spopularshows mostly have the happy go lucky types characters...if you look at other sites such as FB, SC is sopopular!! it already has two pages with morethan1 lakh likes and the show is hardly 5 weeks old!! hence, I wouldn't really bother much about forum activity and all...this show isn't meant for most of the IF members to say it in simple words!!!

I agree with you that light hearted romance clicks with the younger generation but it's not always true!
IF is more about fan following, if you consider PV it's not a happy-go-lucky kind of show but it's still popular on IF because of the die-hard fans of GC! No offense to anyone but I have to say that Kajen fans most inactive when it comes to activity on forums, initial days of QH there was very slow activity in the forum even if KSG was so popular! They surface only when something about Kajen is mentioned and dont care much about Ka and Jen as induvidual! Even MB is not a very light hearted romcom though it's a love-hate romance, and initial few months of the show there was no proper interaction between the leads even then because of DD's fans the show had one if the top ranking on IF!
SC is just a month old, forum will be active and on top eventually, it will take some time as it doesnt have the huge number of established fans of lead actors, Gautham is picking up with the fans, so evantually everything will be on place! Even QH didn't have more activity in the initial 2-3 months, most of the activity was with bashing posts only! Now slowly it's picking up, so even when SC gets another month older it will be better!
-Neferet- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -B.N.K-

totally agree with u on this point πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

i think u know most of the forum members age is like 14-19 n they consider Gautam is not for them n who ever is line 24-36 they actually dont care πŸ˜• .jenny is wonderful but ppl is used to see her with Ksg n they need time to get used to u know what i mean . i there is noting wrong with the show so there is nothing actually to talk about .

n talking about basher n all dear for me basher's are the biggest fan of all they dont just watch the show they observe every single part of it .so there is nothing wrong with being basher . but being open minded n letting go is something is something we need to practice .

loved ur post πŸ˜ƒ

what bout me?em 22 and care a lot about gautam!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
infact when i read the article about him being single,i got a sleepless night! πŸ˜³ 
-Neferet- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
When there are lotta people involved,there will always be people who Dont agree with you or think about the show with a different POV..
fights -minor and major keep on happening in every forum...its a case with every forum here...😳
and i think its okay as far as people respect each others opinion and also share their views with everyone..😊

there's really nothing wrong..there soon will be a jennifer cmp and gautam camp!πŸ˜† 
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
yes.. agree... i feel very sad how pple react in a very curt and rude way when they see topic which they dont agree... more over pple are thinking about the end cos the original story has a sad ending which i feel is a put off for many young crowd.

another factor is jenny fans associate her with KSG and cant seems to accept her with gautam. initially even felt so chemistry between them but has improved greatly over the month. more over they both were practically strangers b4 working together and yet to develop and good friendship and comfort level off screen ( i am sure they will), which will reflect on screen as well... 

the show is going on in a good way.. lets enjoy it as it progresses.  
enchanted. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
I love this show, but saras going to JAIL for something he didnt do, seems  little too illogical. I mean come on! We get he's the "i'll sacrifice myself for anything" kind of a guy, but this makes NO sense. I mean, he seriously thought Kumud would "stay away from it?" seriously?! 

And I dno too much about jails..but im pretty sure you cannot anonymously accuse someone of doing something, and if you're telling me that Gumaan has some kind of control over the police..then think again writers. 

Plus, in a country where rapists and proper criminals roam freely, I cannot understand Saras's "strict" arrest. I understand gau hatya is huge, but they're dragging it on for too long. we get that kumud will fight for saras, but she's done that already for the gau hatya which he did not even commit! 

Oh and yes, this forum is extremely inactive. Even when the episodes are good, and even when the posts are. And I think there is a HUGE level of competition between the fans of TV actors. People somehow feel like they have to be loyal to ONLY their lead pair - which makes no sense. And I also think that maybe Barun, Vivan, Gurmeet, etc, might have recently become very popular, but Jenny and Gautam are genuinely MUCH better and versatile actors without any bias..and so is Karan (and i am only saying this, because he has great dialogue delivery and timing). 
Edited by enchanted. - 11 years ago