Saraswatichandra

India-Forums

Saraswatichandra
Saraswatichandra

What is WRONG with this forum? Serious note!

Marybarton IF-Rockerz
Marybarton
Marybarton

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
I have seen this forum so through a really bad transformation lately. Not only has it become quite inactive when the show is going so well. It has also been this place where people are posting rude comments to people whose opinions they don't agree with. People don't time to actually read a post anyone, they just pick an attitude.

I thought we were supposed to be a forum where everyone controls their tone and respects each other's opinions. Only in the last week or so, I have been attacked 2 times for well-meaning posts making recommendations for the show. It it continues on when I gave a reasonable response. People get incredibly judgmental. Perhaps part of it is what we are from different age groups and places but that is really no excuse.

I thought we had made a pact not to call each other bashers and attack each other. Why can't there be peaceful disagreements?

Edited by Marybarton - 07 April 2013 at 12:12pm

The following 72 member(s) liked the above post:

ridhanawalGoldiLooksjuvariaRose123-456ARYALRUPASanam07CutieZainab22medhahpsguessimgreatT4YY4B4larimel22dimpi3Mountainbreeze7enchanted.mariyakamranbangles.radhika.soumyakArshiforever8ipkkndbarun_fankari_1beinglovedMauzmapraavasameersaagarsoty24nishithasharmaSilentPoetXDPagalKuriXDEnchanted_jassiKrystal001moon.rivercharmz517ohmygodurgreatsochonaShas3mandygillHakunaMatata.Siri22vish.narenJammy-starsanjanasapnaarshapreetipc.Sparkler.win7--Saina--..Tangled..-Saumya-S.StephyOmaRamdasscherrypansy-sumaiya-SahirsBeard.Senorita.MS-meghasharmarahmona_paksweFarzu-M_Nirapc_palsCATZ..JhakaasAcciocandykrushShanUlasArshics-Bhavi-B.N.K-..Rish..somergasm.Sanju_Nikki_Titli...Jes...

Mauzma Senior Member
Mauzma
Mauzma

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 12:11pm | IP Logged

I agree with u, everyone should respect each others opinion!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

devranilover123-aliyah-praavabeinglovedkari_1larimel22Marybarton

Marybarton IF-Rockerz
Marybarton
Marybarton

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
No one else has thoughts? I am sure you saw them.
ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
even i feel its inactive ...dont know why but its all about fan following

I feel  jenny and gautam are very good actors and have mass appeal but i feel they are not that popular in youngsters the way vivian dd,si,bs gc and  ksg have ...jenny is popular fom dmg but all her fans r more interested in ksg than her :(

plus the show is love story cum family drama so they need to bring out that drama , they need to make good combination of romance with family around...and not just keep showing pottery for one week , frankly speaking the saras going jail just coz of gau hatya is idiotic specially when he has already compensated the lady

I feel the show needs a logical high drama rather than illogical idiotic tracks

Friday episode was good on drama and romance front but they dragged the whole week ...

Hope next week is good enough .

I am in love with the show and this forum

.Gautam and Jenny have become my reason to watch tv.i dont want to loose this new found intrest coz of low trp  and response on the forum

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

prinks75larimel22praavaKrystal001ohmygodurgreatmandygillNietzyMarybartonwin7cherrypansySahirsBeardpreetipc-Raichu--B.N.K-

XDPagalKuriXD Goldie
XDPagalKuriXD
XDPagalKuriXD

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Good Post, Totally agree with you. Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kari_1Marybarton-B.N.K-

SahirsBeard IF-Rockerz
SahirsBeard
SahirsBeard

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
Thank you Mary for bringing this up. I myself, used to come online to India forums until a few of my favourite shows ended a while back. I really had no intention of resurfacing, and when I did, it was all because of Saraswatichandra. So when I see all this unnecessary judgement and I think, harassment as well, I get upset because this is really not the India Forums I remember.

Even if the show is not up to par as some would like it to be, there is a frustration thread/critic corner. People really need to understand that creating hurtful and hateful topics and posting hurtful and hateful things are not only a waste of time, but disrespectful to the people around them. If you have a problem, there are many ways of expressing your concern in a positive, meaningful way. Posting hateful things is not an expression of concern. It is an expression of, to the simplest degree, hate. And it is unacceptable.

I agree, also, that the forum is getting inactive. Hats off to the people able to create topics (I myself, completely fail in this matter as I'm more of a shy commenter, and literally have no idea what to say half of the time) I guess the only way we can keep this forum alive is continuing to comment (by saying actual meaningful things, rather than expressing hate) and do what you're doing! I, myself, will try my hardest to create a meaningful topic. I promise!

Hats off to everyone who is keeping this forum alive! Hug

Veera

Edited by veera25 - 07 April 2013 at 5:27pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

larimel22NietzyMarybartonpreetipccherrypansy

-B.N.K- IF-Stunnerz
-B.N.K-
-B.N.K-

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 6:20pm | IP Logged

totally agree with u on this point WinkLOL

i think u know most of the forum members age is like 14-19 n they consider Gautam is not for them n who ever is line 24-36 they actually dont care Confused .jenny is wonderful but ppl is used to see her with Ksg n they need time to get used to u know what i mean . i there is noting wrong with the show so there is nothing actually to talk about .

n talking about basher n all dear for me basher's are the biggest fan of all they dont just watch the show they observe every single part of it .so there is nothing wrong with being basher . but being open minded n letting go is something is something we need to practice .

loved ur post Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

candykrush

mandygill IF-Dazzler
mandygill
mandygill

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
completely agree with mary and shana, i think the gau hatya track is being stretched too much..they shud move a bit faster! i am not sure how big is the crime of gau hatya..will have to do some research to clarify it, will get bak to u all on that!

Edited by mandygill - 07 April 2013 at 6:35pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Marybarton

Go to top