sakshi is geet of jab we met (Page 3)

ll-Shilpa-ll IF-Sizzlerz
ll-Shilpa-ll
ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shona16

Originally posted by ll-Shilpa-ll

Originally posted by shona16

sakshi being a character like geet in jab we met its not really justified then what is she doing in etf as a crime reporter in the first place i mean seriousle can you picture geet tagging along witha team that solves serious crimes...dont get me wrong i like arakshi jodi...i am unhappy with her characterization i mean seriously who on earth smiles and laughs and cracks jokes after seeing a mutilated person...its just so unreal...the cv's are rushing up the love story for god knows what...everybody knows that sakshi is paired with arjun the article was very clear so why are the cv's hell bent to show us that it is gonna be them when we already know it.no offence but arjun is a serious show and i agree ther should be happiness and laughter but only where its appropriate not when some one is brutally murdered.

@Underline, this is the point, she was trying to bring bit of lightness to otherwise serious situation.

I am saying this as a nurses point of view, which is similar to the stress level that cops face everyday.

If only thing they dealt with day in and day out is murder and mayhem then it won't be long before they burn out, which believe me happens all the time in both professions.

We as nurses use humor in all kinds of situations when we deal with serious situation just to reduce our stress levels and I think this is her aim for the moment.

Just my POV, it may seem as though she is out of line but I feel its good that she lighten things up a bit.

i do understand your point but is it realistic to give that kind of reaction at that situation...and if its to lighten the situation then people might get it wrong it would be like here there is a tragic situation and this girl is laughing and cracking jokes.laughing and happiness is necessary specially in stressfull situations but there is a time and place for everything and cracking jokes when you have seen a dead body just a few minutes back is not appropriate behavior...i do love sakshi but her characterization needs to be mended a lil bit.

You know I would have completely agreed with you had she done this at the sight of the scene, but at that time they were away from the public and only the ETF was present, so I think after seeing that scene it was time to lighten up a bit. And the scene with Chotu just added a little more to the humor.

Anyway lets not judge yet, as I said she is only two episodes old, we have to wait for CVs to get to the serious things.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ringroses

SeemaKhanna Newbie
SeemaKhanna
SeemaKhanna

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the positive post on Sakshi. It was very much needed Big smile The poor girl has only been in two episodes and already the bashing has begun Ouch You all are very right. It is too early to pass such judgments. Let's see where all of this goes, shouldn't we?

I personally also love Sakshi! Oh my gosh she's adorable. I also wouldn't change anything about her. The was she talks to Arjun constantly has me laughing. And with the other team members as well! Even Sam is soft towards her. I don't know why it's all viewed as such a bad thing though..

I'm really looking forward to see what they have planned for upcoming episodes! Hope Sakshi (Mrunal) is here to stay !

But, I think to an extent, there may be some biased opinions with Sakshi, because of the different fandoms. They all have their own opinions, hence the disagreements. Which is quite understandable. I mean, everyone has their own favorites and opinions.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ringrosessunshine94

Sandy914 IF-Dazzler
Sandy914
Sandy914

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Hey I really like sakshi.. And arakshi , but what was annoying me is that.. The illogical and super dramatic entry of her in etf.. It is like daily soap heroine not an ETF officer.. We or atleast some of the posts I read are negative to cv's not for new girl:))

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hue.Splash

Aaliya_Fizz IF-Sizzlerz
Aaliya_Fizz
Aaliya_Fizz

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
wo bol rahi thi kurbaan ki kareena haiLOL

Edited by aliya_begh - 07 April 2013 at 11:47pm
JeeLeZaraa IF-Sizzlerz
JeeLeZaraa
JeeLeZaraa

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Geet in jab we met had a pure- innocent heart. I feal sakshi does too.:) But I have a fealing sakshi has faces dard in her life from the way she talks sometimes :(
Ketakee IF-Dazzler
Ketakee
Ketakee

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 11:59pm | IP Logged

Totally agree with u...Lets give her some time...

abhi 2 epi. huye hai usake...fir bhi shuru ho gaye... 

Hue.Splash IF-Sizzlerz
Hue.Splash
Hue.Splash

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Confused,

if she is geet of jab we met then arjun should react like sahid kapoor in their 1st meeting..

I really think arjun was out of himself n his character..

Just my pov.
..sweetchilly.. IF-Rockerz
..sweetchilly..
..sweetchilly..

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Agree wid you..
Love Shakshi's role..

Go to top