Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: shona16

sakshi being a character like geet in jab we met its not really justified then what is she doing in etf as a crime reporter in the first place i mean seriousle can you picture geet tagging along witha team that solves serious crimes...dont get me wrong i like arakshi jodi...i am unhappy with her characterization i mean seriously who on earth smiles and laughs and cracks jokes after seeing a mutilated person...its just so unreal...the cv's are rushing up the love story for god knows what...everybody knows that sakshi is paired with arjun the article was very clear so why are the cv's hell bent to show us that it is gonna be them when we already know it.no offence but arjun is a serious show and i agree ther should be happiness and laughter but only where its appropriate not when some one is brutally murdered.

@Underline, this is the point, she was trying to bring bit of lightness to otherwise serious situation.

I am saying this as a nurses point of view, which is similar to the stress level that cops face everyday.

If only thing they dealt with day in and day out is murder and mayhem then it won't be long before they burn out, which believe me happens all the time in both professions.

We as nurses use humor in all kinds of situations when we deal with serious situation just to reduce our stress levels and I think this is her aim for the moment.

Just my POV, it may seem as though she is out of line but I feel its good that she lighten things up a bit.
SIP1997 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Liza.

I agree with you 1000% Shilpa.

Everything you said, voiced my opinions to a tee.
As you rightfully said, she is only two episodes old.
It was just an introduction for her character.
We shouldn't be so quick to judge.
Who knows? There could be more to her story than meets the eye.

I love all her scenes, with Arjun, and all the other ETF members :)
I liked the slight change shown in Arjun as well. 

Her presence lightens up the show..

By the way  - I LOVE your siggies and Avi <3

Thank you Liza. Yep she lightens up the whole atmosphere and even Rathore is not immune to her and they all need this.

And the other thing to note is I don't believe they are rushing the LS, but try to establish a bond of friendship between Shakshi and Arjun, because remember she is one who is going to help him catch Sikandar also.😉

P.S. The second avi, the eye lock, that is the one that tells me that there is more to her than meets the eye.

despicable_me thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ll-Shilpa-ll

I love Shakshi, and I wouldn't change anything about her.

One thing to note here is sometimes we base our opinions on the obvious things, but we miss what is hidden underneath. No pun intended here but we should look beyond the obvious.

We are also very quick to form opinions, she is only two episodes old, we do not know what she hides behind that bubbly nature.

Above all, I happen to see in today's episode that she is good for Arjun. He was not irritated by her at all, although it may have seem like that, but she brings softness to otherwise the seriousness of the investigation that ETF team performs.

I loved the little sarcastic comment that Arjun made under his breath and Shakshi didn't miss it either and was not afraid to voice it to him.

I think she makes him nervous because she is able to read him so well, but this is need, he needs to have these light moments to get relief from the pain he is constantly feeling in his heart, which is so easy to see in his eyes.

I say keep up the good work Shakshi, I am loving the episode even more now.

Just my POV.

Shilpa di, when we meet, you are getting sloppy kisses from me for this! ðŸ¤—🤗
butterfly7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ll-Shilpa-ll

@Underline, this is the point, she was trying to bring bit of lightness to otherwise serious situation.

I am saying this as a nurses point of view, which is similar to the stress level that cops face everyday.

If only thing they dealt with day in and day out is murder and mayhem then it won't be long before they burn out, which believe me happens all the time in both professions.

We as nurses use humor in all kinds of situations when we deal with serious situation just to reduce our stress levels and I think this is her aim for the moment.

Just my POV, it may seem as though she is out of line but I feel its good that she lighten things up a bit.

i do understand your point but is it realistic to give that kind of reaction at that situation...and if its to lighten the situation then people might get it wrong it would be like here there is a tragic situation and this girl is laughing and cracking jokes.laughing and happiness is necessary specially in stressfull situations but there is a time and place for everything and cracking jokes when you have seen a dead body just a few minutes back is not appropriate behavior...i do love sakshi but her characterization needs to be mended a lil bit.
SIP1997 thumbnail
Originally posted by: despicable_me

Shilpa di, when we meet, you are getting sloppy kisses from me for this! ðŸ¤—🤗

Awe..Thanks babe, I forgive you for taking my spot at Lady in Red.😆

🤗 Right back at you babe. I love the girl and I know you feel the same too.😉
SIP1997 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shona16

i do understand your point but is it realistic to give that kind of reaction at that situation...and if its to lighten the situation then people might get it wrong it would be like here there is a tragic situation and this girl is laughing and cracking jokes.laughing and happiness is necessary specially in stressfull situations but there is a time and place for everything and cracking jokes when you have seen a dead body just a few minutes back is not appropriate behavior...i do love sakshi but her characterization needs to be mended a lil bit.

You know I would have completely agreed with you had she done this at the sight of the scene, but at that time they were away from the public and only the ETF was present, so I think after seeing that scene it was time to lighten up a bit. And the scene with Chotu just added a little more to the humor.

Anyway lets not judge yet, as I said she is only two episodes old, we have to wait for CVs to get to the serious things.
SeemaKhanna thumbnail
Thanks for the positive post on Sakshi. It was very much needed ðŸ˜ƒ The poor girl has only been in two episodes and already the bashing has begun  You all are very right. It is too early to pass such judgments. Let's see where all of this goes, shouldn't we?

I personally also love Sakshi! Oh my gosh she's adorable. I also wouldn't change anything about her. The was she talks to Arjun constantly has me laughing. And with the other team members as well! Even Sam is soft towards her. I don't know why it's all viewed as such a bad thing though..

I'm really looking forward to see what they have planned for upcoming episodes! Hope Sakshi (Mrunal) is here to stay !

But, I think to an extent, there may be some biased opinions with Sakshi, because of the different fandoms. They all have their own opinions, hence the disagreements. Which is quite understandable. I mean, everyone has their own favorites and opinions.

Sandy914 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey I really like sakshi.. And arakshi , but what was annoying me is that.. The illogical and super dramatic entry of her in etf.. It is like daily soap heroine not an ETF officer.. We or atleast some of the posts I read are negative to cv's not for new girl:))
Aaliya_Fizz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wo bol rahi thi kurbaan ki kareena hai😆Edited by aliya_begh - 11 years ago
JeeLeZaraa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Geet in jab we met had a pure- innocent heart. I feal sakshi does too.:) But I have a fealing sakshi has faces dard in her life from the way she talks sometimes :(