..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
I miss the adorable Season 1 YaRa. There's too much negativity in them these days. Except the super cutesy scene with Avi in the canteen & the Friday scene

"No.Freaking.Way!!!"

"It's not such a big deal."

"NOT SUCH A BIG DEAL????", screamed Kiya. "You actually label jumping 50 ft down right into icy cold water as 'NOT such a big deal' Mr Ranveer Shergil!!!!"

"Uff...Lighten up nazuk kali.Believe  me'..this will be different from anything you will EVER experience.", said Ranveer breezily.

"Obviously, since I won't be alive for any other experience after this one."

"Gosh Kiya!!!! It's not going to be that way. There's full precautions taken with the equipment."

"How do YOU know that??? How many times have you done this too actually know that the rope won't break in between?"

"Err...Actually...", stammered Ranveer with a sheepish expression.

Kiya stared at him.

"It's your first time isn't it.", she said in a quiet voice.

"Lighten up Diva. Look it'll be fun.", said Ranveer.

"NO NO NO!!! You kidnapped me at 8 in the morning, telling me we were going to do something 'fun'. THIS is your idea of FUN."

"Well'.what did YOU have in mind? ", said Ranveer with a wink.

"Eww... Pervert!!! No seriously'. I can't do this." ,said  Kiya in a pleading tone.

Ranveer sighed and turned her to face him.

"This is the problem. You never want to take risks, let loose or just'let it go. You don't have to be the good girl all the time. No one HERE is going to impose any kind of rule or code of conduct on you. Got it? So'stop being a sissy, and just trust me. Alright?", said Ranveer firmly.

Kiya looked at him for a second and then gave a defeated nod.

"Alright", she agreed. "But if I die, I'll kill you Lover Boy."

"Ooh...I'm scared.", said Ranveer sarcastically. "Now walk."

They walked over to the bridge and waited for their turn. Which came way too soon for Kiya's liking. She stared in horror as Ranveer plunged down heaven knows how many feet and bounced up as if on a trampoline.

"Erm...maybe we can come back some after day?",squeaked Kiya.

Ranveer rolled his eyes.

"Just close your eyes and jump alright. Don't think about it & don't look down. It'll be fine, I'm right here."

Kiya gave a hesitant nod, checked the rope tying her & took a deep breath. This was wild and reckless. Kiya Gujral didn't do wild and reckless. She could back out. But...

She closed her eyes like Ranveer had instructed her to and jumped...

She was flying. Literally flying in the air. She was free as a bird. How could she have ever said no to this? Adrenaline coursed through her veins. Why on EARTH did people take drugs or drink? Heck, she could get drunk off this. She spread out her hands and giggled to herself. She darn well knew she looked silly, but who cared? There was no sister to hold it over her head, no mother to disapprove of her actions.  As she felt herself being pulled up, she lifter her face toward the sky, just feeling the wind tugging at her hair and sweeping over her face. God'she just wanted to somehow catch this moment and relieve it over and over again.

Ranveer made his way towards her with a smile when she had come up and taken off her equipment.

"So...how was it?"

Silence.

A frown marred his face. Why was she just standing there with that dopey look on her face?

"Kiya.", he said, shaking her lightly. "You here with me?"

There was still no response. He was becoming frantic now.

"Oh Crap!!! She's gone into shock. KD is going to kill me!!! And Moti...", he gulped as he thought of the different ways Panchi would torture him. He caught hold of Kiya's shoulder and shook her hard.

"Hey Diva!!! Come on stay with me!!! ", he said, waving his hands wildly in front of her. "Shit, I'm so sorry Kiya. I swear I'm never making you do something of this sort again. Can you please just respond or something? Everyone's going to throw a fit at me!!!"

And just like that...Ranveer got his reaction. A snort. He stared at her in bewilderment. Before he knew it,  she had started to laugh so hard, she had to hold her stomach.  Then she started twirling around like a crazy woman. THAT definitely got the two a no. of weird looks from the people around them. Kiya was definitely bipolar. That would explain it. Maybe if he just moved away a little, he could disassociate himself from the crazy girl dancing on the streets'

Before he could put that thought into action, Kiya threw her arms around him.

"Thank you, Thank you, THANK YOU!!!!", she squealed . "It was just amazing!!! Like OMG, one of the best experiences of my life. I was FLYING Lover Boy!!! Actually flying!!! I went down , then up and  I think I even touched the water and'"

Ranveer shook his head lightly and smiled seeing Kiya jumping up & down like a cute little kid. He knew how little Kiya got to do something which gave her actual pleasure. If he only he had a camera to capture the hot & cold diva, Kiya Gujral, acting this way over cliff diving. On second thoughts'this side of her, was just for a few people. And those few people, didn't need celluloid photos, not when they themselves were the reason for it.

"Hey take a breather there. Didn't I tell you it would be great. No one trusts me these days.", said Ranveer with a fake pout.

Kiya hit him playfully on his head.

"Cut down on the drama okay. I admit it. You were right, I was wrong."

"And you were being a sissy."

"Hey!!! Don't push it."

"But it's the truth."

"It is not!!!"

"Yes it is."

"No its not!!!"

"Yes it is."

"RANVEER...if you don't shut up right now, I will..."

They were interrupted by Ranveer's phone. The caller ID displayed 'Moti'. They realized there were around 15 missed calls from her.  Ranveer had left his phone at the ticket counter when they had gone in. A thought suddenly struck Kiya.

"Hey Ranveer..you did leave a note or something for KD & Panchi telling them where we were going right? Because its almost 4 hours since we left."

Ranveer looked at her with wide eyes as the realization hit him. He was in so much trouble'

"You DIDN'T!!! Oh My God! Panchi is probably out of her mind with worry.", said an exasperated Kiya. "Pick up the phone now."

"But.."

"What? You want to actually ignore the call? I say...BAD MOVE!!!"

Ranveer gulped and switched on his phone, only to be greeted by two VERY pissed off voices...

"RANVEER!!!!"

Edited by ..DamonCrazy.. - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Effervescent_R thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OMG!!!
I freakin' loved it!!!!!
Shazzzyyy I love u
๐Ÿค—   ๐Ÿค—   ๐Ÿค—
..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: blue_Orchid

OMG!!!
I freakin' loved it!!!!!
Shazzzyyy I love u
๐Ÿค—   ๐Ÿค—   ๐Ÿค—

You're my first commentor most of the time these days๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thanx!!! I was kinda worried this came out weird๐Ÿ˜ณ Love you too Rads๐Ÿค—
Effervescent_R thumbnail
Weird?
whats wrong wid Mais n U. .. calling ur works Weird n horrible all d tym!!
Is it a trade mark or something??!!
coz till date I 've noticed 1 of d Best writers I've cime across tend to call their work Weird/horrible/ Crap ๐Ÿ˜›Edited by blue_Orchid - 11 years ago
..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: blue_Orchid

Weird?
whats wrong wid Mais n U. .. calling ur works Weird n horrible all d tym!!
Is it a trade mark or something??!!
coz till date I 've noticed 1 of d Best writers I've cime across tend to call their work Weird/horrible/ Crap ๐Ÿ˜›

LOL...I just barsofied on Maisy for that. I don't know aisa kyun hota hai. I always tend to think the idea seemed better in my head๐Ÿ˜ณ

And then I get comments like this!!! * smiles goofily * You have no idea how much better it makes me feel. 
Effervescent_R thumbnail
oh I very much do. . coz I tend to behave d same way when I write a piece of crap ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜‰
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
because no writer ever truly likes his work most of the times. It's kinda a common known thing. When artists get satisfied too easily or say, "this is my best work!" they kinda lose the urge to make themselves better.

Now coming to this! This was definitely cutesome Shazzy! I loved how he called her Nazuk Kalli. Lolz, trust RV to give others trouble by not informing where he's headed :P But I really liked this. Light and friendly...even I miss the friendly YaRa. This KiShaRa ke angle ne tou vaat laga di hai! But no negativity here!

Good job Shaz! <3
..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mais

because no writer ever truly likes his work most of the times. It's kinda a common known thing. When artists get satisfied too easily or say, "this is my best work!" they kinda lose the urge to make themselves better.

Now coming to this! This was definitely cutesome Shazzy! I loved how he called her Nazuk Kalli. Lolz, trust RV to give others trouble by not informing where he's headed :P But I really liked this. Light and friendly...even I miss the friendly YaRa. This KiShaRa ke angle ne tou vaat laga di hai! But no negativity here!

Good job Shaz! <3

Hmm...I guess thats it. I feel it every single time. Matlab the only reason I posted the Non Canon S2 Oneshots was because I had done alot of mehnat formatting it through my phone & I didn't want to erase it. It seemed so ajeeb to me after I read it. Phir I read the comments, & I realised "The stuff that they're pointing out is actually good. Its not that bad after all"๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ

TBP & nicknames๐Ÿ˜‰ I could just imagine Ranveer sprinting off happily, while the responsible twosome paced about at home๐Ÿ˜† I miss the S1 cutesy & light YaRa so much. Nowadays, all their scenes are about revenge, KD ko harana & what not. Even makes them look callous a lot of times. I loved the canteen scene when they found about Avi though๐Ÿ˜† "Shut up Kiya...you'll ruin it". Hopefully, it'll come back once the MUs are solved.

Thanx๐Ÿค—
springkissed thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hahaha..It was very cute!
I really liked the ending! lolz..๐Ÿ˜ณ
You're right! I miss this yara, too. Atleast it's coming back little by little:)
But great job! I really loved it! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: coolpixie

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Hahaha..It was very cute!</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I really liked the ending! lolz..๐Ÿ˜ณ</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">You're right! I miss this yara, too. Atleast it's coming back little by little:)</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">But great job! I really loved it!๐Ÿ˜ƒ</font>

He he. Thanx!!! I wanted Ranveer to do something immature or idiotic or something. Like Maisy had said, he used to be all light & flirty & now he's become so serious & hardened. And I am happy to see atleast glimpses of the old YaRa again. I was open to this whole rivalry track in S2, but AFTER this, i really want to see some nice, light Buddy moments (without making it extra sweet like KiSha after jail track of course). Moments like in JJ's dream. Bahut negativity ho gayi.

Thanx a lot!!!!