Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Second Hand Jawani ( Members only) # 12 (Page 78)

--Nishita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nishita--
--Nishita--

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soni.b

Originally posted by --Nishita--

Haan yaar...Beena Di got me also hooked. I tried to avoid for a long time but finally gave inLOL. Ab dekho mera haalLOL
tell me...specially the epis since the proposal has been fantastic...plus i think fawad and sanam's chemistry is superb and the thing i love the most is no over the top melodrama or make up!!!!

Yes...the scenes are very realistic. Not only make up, even their clothes are so simple. 

I am hoping Kashaf confesses her feelings to him...bechara kab se taras raha haiLOL
[/QUOTE]  yes...makes it more real...me too want kashaf to confess but don't think that's going to happen so soon...have a feeling that it will be osama's proposal which will create trouble between them than asmara!!!!!

How will Osama's proposal create trouble? She had rejected the proposal and Osama never knew that Kashaf had decided to say yes...Also, Osama is married now.

This Asamara is a weird woman. I guess she is jealous that Zaroon has found happiness and has moved on. So she may create trouble.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Gan-

soni.b IF-Dazzler
soni.b
soni.b

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 11:31am | IP Logged

Haan yaar...Beena Di got me also hooked. I tried to avoid for a long time but finally gave inLOL. Ab dekho mera haalLOL
tell me...specially the epis since the proposal has been fantastic...plus i think fawad and sanam's chemistry is superb and the thing i love the most is no over the top melodrama or make up!!!!

Yes...the scenes are very realistic. Not only make up, even their clothes are so simple. 

I am hoping Kashaf confesses her feelings to him...bechara kab se taras raha haiLOL
[/QUOTE]  yes...makes it more real...me too want kashaf to confess but don't think that's going to happen so soon...have a feeling that it will be osama's proposal which will create trouble between them than asmara!!!!!

How will Osama's proposal create trouble? She had rejected the proposal and Osama never knew that Kashaf had decided to say yes...Also, Osama is married now.

This Asamara is a weird woman. I guess she is jealous that Zaroon has found happiness and has moved on. So she may create trouble.
yeah asmara is weird but i think Z will come to know abt osama's proposal and as K is not willing to show her true feelings to him...he might misunderstand her as K and osama had been in touch even after the university and Z knows that osama always had a soft corner for K...well its just a thought!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Nishita---Gan-

--Nishita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nishita--
--Nishita--

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 11:34am | IP Logged

yeah asmara is weird but i think Z will come to know abt osama's proposal and as K is not willing to show her true feelings to him...he might misunderstand her as K and osama had been in touch even after the university and Z knows that osama always had a soft corner for K...well its just a thought!!!!

Ho sakta hai and if Kashaf tells Zaroon that she had agreed to get married to Osama then all will break loose...maybe it will lead to her confession. EmbarrassedI am thinking positiveLOL

-Gan-

soni.b IF-Dazzler
soni.b
soni.b

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 11:47am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=--Nishita--][QUOTE=soni.b][QUOTE=--Nishita--][QUOTE=soni.b] 

Ho sakta hai and if Kashaf tells Zaroon that she had agreed to get married to Osama then all will break loose...maybe it will lead to her confession. EmbarrassedI am thinking positiveLOL
well positive toh main bhi hoon...but pata nahi kyun mujhe lagta hai ki separation is a possibility...waise bhi love stories mein separations are quite common...it just makes  love story more intense!!!!!

--Nishita--

--Nishita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nishita--
--Nishita--

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 11:49am | IP Logged

well positive toh main bhi hoon...but pata nahi kyun mujhe lagta hai ki separation is a possibility...waise bhi love stories mein separations are quite common...it just makes  love story more intense!!!!!

That is true...lets hope for the best!

Chalo, got to get back to the match...it is getting interesting. Hope RCB winsLOL

Good nightHug Cya tomorrow

Edited by --Nishita-- - 13 April 2013 at 11:49am
soni.b IF-Dazzler
soni.b
soni.b

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 11:52am | IP Logged

That is true...lets hope for the best!

Chalo, got to get back to the match...it is getting interesting. Hope RCB winsLOL

Good nightHug Cya tomorrow
chal bye...see u tomorrow!!!!! enjoy the match!!!!!Hug

jakhushi

jakhushi IF-Rockerz
jakhushi
jakhushi

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Hey Nishi... kaisan ho. ZGH kahan tak pauncha?

Soni Hug... Kotto din kotha hoyni. When I come no one is around usuallyOuch.

I have seen Humsafar... Love Mahira Khan too... but found the show very slow in between. but FK & Mahira were incredible together. I think their chemistry was even better.

Planning to sit down with yesterday's epi of ZGH now.
soni.b IF-Dazzler
soni.b
soni.b

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jakhushi

Hey Nishi... kaisan ho. ZGH kahan tak pauncha?

Soni Hug... Kotto din kotha hoyni. When I come no one is around usuallyOuch.

I have seen Humsafar... Love Mahira Khan too... but found the show very slow in between. but FK & Mahira were incredible together. I think their chemistry was even better.

Planning to sit down with yesterday's epi of ZGH now.
hey khushi...am around...was watching the epi again!!!!!Big smile bhalo aachi...finally cheler porikha shesh aar aamar ektu aaram!!!!!
mahira is ok...but somehow i prefer fawad-sanam combo more!!!!

jakhushi

Go to top