Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Second Hand Jawani ( Members only) # 12 (Page 38)

dennisdmenace IF-Rockerz
dennisdmenace
dennisdmenace

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beena14

Originally posted by dennisdmenace

G, it's a pity that most of his fans watched IPK also at later stage. I heard one of his prominent fan on MF saying she watched him first time when he slaps shyam. 
Whereas I am watching him from BHPH days. I watched IPK first epi right when it aired sitting on my suitcase as I was travelling. Only because of Barun. It's really sad that today I am talking like this n have to defend myself often.

Anu you don't have to defend yourself ...Freedom of speech hai I am happy you feel comfortable enough to come on the cc and say what you feel ...I am Happy we have mature women around here to understand each other .  Thxs to you and G for debating this out maturely .

Beenadi, ask G about our immature sorting also.Wink

Can be really messy and hata pai also.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunshine80beena14-Gan-

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:18pm | IP Logged

G, it's a pity that most of his fans watched IPK also at later stage. I heard one of his prominent fan on MF saying she watched him first time when he slaps shyam. 
Whereas I am watching him from BHPH days. I watched IPK first epi right when it aired sitting on my suitcase as I was travelling. Only because of Barun. It's really sad that today I am talking like this n have to defend myself often.

Mou..you dont have to...what you feel is what you feel ...why do you even try to explain yourself? ?

about following Barun's professional career, I am a new entrant too...oct 27 2011 to be specific...I've never watched him before, dont know what awaits us in the future...but he'll always be one of the best actors I've seen. and I have no issues with people not liking him as an actor...my issues are with unfair expectation from him as a person...to have perfect skin/to speak articulately/ stick with a serial even when he didnt want to...that's personal attack...and that's where my defenses come out. I hate it when people do that to Sanaya too.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunshine80beena14

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:21pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by beena14

Anu you don't have to defend yourself ...Freedom of speech hai I am happy you feel comfortable enough to come on the cc and say what you feel ...I am Happy we have mature women around here to understand each other .  Thxs to you and G for debating this out maturely .

Beenadi, ask G about our immature sorting also.Wink

Can be really messy and hata pai also.

but we do that on WA or PM only WinkLOL in our private channelEmbarrassed

dennisdmenacebeena14

dennisdmenace IF-Rockerz
dennisdmenace
dennisdmenace

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by GanBarunFan

Mou..you dont have to...what you feel is what you feel ...why do you even try to explain yourself? ?

about following Barun's professional career, I am a new entrant too...oct 27 2011 to be specific...I've never watched him before, dont know what awaits us in the future...but he'll always be one of the best actors I've seen. and I have no issues with people not liking him as an actor...my issues are with unfair expectation from him as a person...to have perfect skin/to speak articulately/ stick with a serial even when he didnt want to...that's personal attack...and that's where my defenses come out. I hate it when people do that to Sanaya too.

I know what you are saying.
Good night.Hug

Sunshine80-Gan-

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:23pm | IP Logged

PB, this is not right. You can't blame Sobti for whatever wrong happens in this world.

You are soon going to see a pic or announcement from madmidas which will make us behave as insane.

You will soon get some news on Sobti performing in Dubai where he will talk about how he became famous for playing Shravan.

You might meet him in some meet greet in some city which will be organised by mediaque ..and get some free advice from love guru and king of romancing wife named Barun Sobti.

I'll not say anything ...bole jao pran khule...the reason being you got burnt today by wax...so aur debate can wait for another day(plus I need to oil the belan too to make it tougherWinkLOL). Love you!Hug

just one after thought addition. Its his life sweetz...his choices, his mistakes...so like any one of us he has the right to choose his path...like we're saying about Sanaya the other day...maybe it's not the right one or not...but he's an adult so it's within his right as an individual...and this is not my motherly instincts talking...just my life philosophy...live and let live

Of course his life. I am pissed at his moms and girlfriends and sisters and maasis and chachis.
I want to know from them how they are discussing that Barun is not being recognised as ASR in dubai n Kenya. They want BS to disassociate from IPK where each n every note covering him addresses as Barun Sobti who rose to fame playing ASR.

stay away from fanaticsAngryAngryAngry kotobar bolbo??!!!

tell me how did they burn you? what ridiculous callousness!!!AngryAngry

Exact word fanatics. Earlier day they were discussing how Ill fitting Sanaya was? 
Anyways, I was supposed to get a wax pack on the ankle. Where they didn't check d temperature and pour it on my foot.
I almost fainted in pain.

tell R ...he'll take care of themEvil Smile...just ridiculous...how can professionals be so careless?Angry

dennisdmenaceSunshine80

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:24pm | IP Logged

I know what you are saying.
Good night.Hug

GNHug

take care ...

dennisdmenaceSunshine80

Sunshine80 IF-Rockerz
Sunshine80
Sunshine80

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
haila...ye kya mature talking ho rahi hain..mere jaise nanhi si bachhi ki baat ko lekarShocked

I love to hate him to love him moreLOL and G and PB both of u know and sabse baat ye hain ki beens bhi jaanti hain and she instigated to have this mature talkWink

To be honest I agree with both of you...a person can be seen in different shades and yes correct in their own POV. My simple reason was he raised the bar of acting for me and now nobody appeals to me..that's the problem and yes it's getting on my nerve as he is not onscreen to pacify that.

I know I know I need to have patience..baba is saying since MAMR shooting days...be patient be patient...is chakkar mein I am becoming patient

alas I hate to love him more for making ASR so real that I hallucinate he is for real..damn the thing I need a pep talk with him to sooth my senses

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sejket2-Gan-beena14

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunshine80

haila...ye kya mature talking ho rahi hain..mere jaise nanhi si bachhi ki baat ko lekarShocked

I love to hate him to love him moreLOL and G and PB both of u know and sabse baat ye hain ki beens bhi jaanti hain and she instigated to have this mature talkWink

To be honest I agree with both of you...a person can be seen in different shades and yes correct in their own POV. My simple reason was he raised the bar of acting for me and now nobody appeals to me..that's the problem and yes it's getting on my nerve as he is not onscreen to pacify that.

I know I know I need to have patience..baba is saying since MAMR shooting days...be patient be patient...is chakkar mein I am becoming patient

alas I hate to love him more for making ASR so real that I hallucinate he is for real..damn the thing I need a pep talk with him to sooth my senses

aww...now you made me miss him Cry...let's hugHug
@bold dont we all need that Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

beena14

Go to top